Bonus #2: Namjin

Tutors And Teachers

[A/N]
This is during the time period in which Jae was sick and could not attend school to teach.

Hands roamed across his body without a real destination in mind, he just needed to feel whole again.

He loved the way their bodies fit together, and he wanted to never let go.

Then, the can of pencils, which had been haphazardly placed on the desk, fell over, resulting it a few pencils being pushed into his back.

But, oh, how good it felt to get rough.

Lips moulded perfectly into each others, teeth clashed, and nothing could ruin the moment.

Except perhaps, the teacher walking in.

"What are you two doing? I just cleaned damn desk!" His face contorted as he examines the crumpled exam papers and disarray of pencils scattered across the desk and floor.

"Sorry Mr. Kim, it won't happen again." The pair bowed before exiting quickly.

They remind him of two other idiots he knew back in college, Mark and Jackson... they were definitely idiots.

"Hey, Jin Hyu-what happened to your desk?" Namjoon asks as he walks in the door for music theory.

" college kids..." Jin mumbles, trying his hardest to uncrinkle the exam papers he has still yet to grade.

Namjoon nods, picking up a few pencils off the floor, some of which now have no point. He sighs, setting the pencil canister upright before sliding them in, separating them by color because he knows how meticulous Jin can get about keeping everything organized.

"I was going to ask you out to dinner, but you look like you've got bigger fish to fry." Namjoon says once he sees the mound of papers of Jin's desk, alongside the English papers from Jae's last class.

"Believe me when I say I would love to, but I can't until after these are all graded, and even after that, it's going to be late and everything will be closed by then." Jin says, looking up from an exam paper, red pen already in hand.

"There are three things which you forget. One, I am determined to be a good boyfriend, so I'll wait. Two, Toni's diner is 24/7 and you seriously need to eat after this. Three, my WiFi is still out and there is free WiFi here." Namjoon says with a sheepish grin as Jin chuckles.

"Fine, just try not to laugh too loud if you watch any of those crack videos." Jin says, earning a chuckle from the younger.

"I'll be over here if you need me." Namjoon says, pointing off to the side of the room where he usually sits during class.

Jin waves him off, marking up the exam paper like there's no tomorrow.

-----------------------------

"Kill...me..." Jin groans, stretching his back once he's finished grading all the papers, he motions Namjoon over with a smile. "I'm done, and I'm starving."

Namjoon laughs, pulling Jin up out of his chair. "Considering it's nearly 1Am, I can understand why." He points to the clock, proving that it is indeed, One in the morning.

Both boys sigh as they exit the classroom, Jin making sure to lock the door as they make their way to his car.

Neither spoke as they drove to the diner, the only sound in the car being the radio which was barely even audible over the humming of the engine.

It was comfortable though, their hands laced together, the streetlights passing by in a soft blur, a little bit of rain splattering against the windshield.

The car came to a stop, and right in front of them sat Toni's, the best diner either had ever been to.

"Welcome to Toni's, take a seat anywhere." The waitress said from the counter, tending to another customer, mostly another college student from the looks of it.

Namjoon pulled Jin into a booth in front of one of the windows, admiring the way the neon sign outside made the rain reflect in hues of pink and green.

"Okay, darlings, what can I get for you?" The waitress asked, her small pad and pen in hand.

"Coffee for me." Jin said, giving a small smile as he looked over the menu.

"An oreo milkshake." Namjoon says, smiling.

"Alright, one coffee and one oreo milkshake coming right up."

Namjoon watches as Jin presses his palms flat against the table, stretching yet again, a small yawn escaping his lips.

It's maybe been a week since they started dating, yet Namjoon finds himself just wanting to kiss the older, to know what it feels like in his embrace.

"Joon, you're zoning out... are you okay?" Jin asks, a bit of worry prominent in his eyes.

Namjoon just smiles, his eyes crinkling at the sides. "Believe me when I say I'm better than I've been in a while."

Jin simply nods, reaching over to lay his hand over the youngers.

"You know I love you, right?"

Namjoon smiles, slightly nodding his head as he grabs hold of his hand.

"I know."