十三: That We Aren't Too Lost

Tutors And Teachers

Jimin woke up to a soft snoring beside him, along with a heavenly cologne.

He rolled over, coming face to face with a sleeping Jungkook, who was as usual.

Perfect.

His dark hair drifted in front of his face, which was angelic and porcelain, and his body which was only for Jimin, was on display in all it's taut glory.

Jimin knew that if he wasn't gay before he met Jungkook, he would've been after.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Jungkook murmured as he smiled, sleep making his voice thick and raspy.

"I've already got too many." Jimin chuckled as he caressed his boyfriends cheek.

"Burn the old ones." Jungkook said simply, a hint of mischief in his voice.

"I'll just get a bigger box." Jimin said before planting a soft kiss to Jungkook's lips.

"That works too."

Jimin smiled widely.

Jungkook may have been dominant when it came to doing the do, but Jimin was basically the boss any other time.

Like right now.

"C'mon, lets go out today, enjoy ourselves." Jimin said as he went to get up.

"I know of other ways to enjoy ourselves." Jungkook offered up, biting his lip afterwards.

"Remember what happened last time? I couldn't walk for like two days!" Jimin said defensively as he tried to get out of Jungkook's grip.

"Please, this is one of the rare times Jae won't catch us." He pleaded, his eyes big, wanting, full of lust.

"Fine." Jimin said as he crawled back into the bed. "But I get top."

"Fine." Jungkook agreed easily because, in all honesty, he wondered what it would feel like.

He just never wanted to ask Jimin.

He was scared to.

Jimin on the other hand was, shall we say? JungShook.

He had never expected to Jungkook so easily agree to let him be on top.

It was the first time it had happened, and he imagined it'd be the last.

~~

"Now we know why you're not bottom. You moan too much." Jimin teased as he stepped out of the shower.

"And you release too quick." Jungkook bit back as he rat-tailed his boyfriend with his towel.

"That's just rude." Jimin said looking over his shoulder at Jungkook, a fake hurt expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt your 's feelings?"

"What if you did?" Jimin asked, perching himself on the counter as he applied cologne.

"Then I'd have to apologize." Jungkook said, his lips for the much 'arousing' effect he was having on his hyung.

"Jimin, I'm home!"

Both the boys made eye contact.

"Jae!"

They scrambled to get their clothes on, knowing that Jae wouldn't be pleased to see her brother and his boyfriend fresh hot out of the shower, making overtly ual dialogue on purpose.

"In my room!" Jimin hollered once Jungkook was securely lounging in the window seal, his phone in hand.

"Hey, I'm sorry about not coming home last night, I went over to Yoongi's and got-"

"Laid?" Jungkook offered from the window seal.

"Distracted. I got distracted." Jae said, her face flushing deep crimson.

"It's fine. I went to bed pretty early anyways."

Jungkook coughed.

Everyone just stayed there, in the awkward silence, not sure how to bring the conversation round.

"Well, I'm going to go get a shower, peace." She said walking away, throwing a peace sign over her shoulder.

Jimin shut the door and glared at Jungkook.

"What. The. Hell? Laid? Laid?! You couldn't have just kept your mouth shut?!"

Jungkook sighed, setting his phone down before he walked over to Jimin, cupping his face in his hands.

"It just wouldn't feel real if there weren't any quips." He said before planting a kiss on Jimin's nose.

"Now lets go make lunch, it's already 1Pm." He huffed, shoving Jimin out the bedroom door.

~~

"So, how exactly did you get 'distracted' last night?" Jimin asked as he sat down at the table, ramen spilling out of his bowl.

"We started talking. I lost track of time." She said with a shrug.

"Did you meet his sister?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"He has a sister?" She asked, cocking her head to one side.

"You probably would've noticed if you weren't trying to get in his pants. Or vice versa." Jungkook said before adding more soy sauce to the ramen.

"Okay. What the hell is up? Why do you keep suggesting that we did the deed?" She asked, anger flaring up in her.

"'Cause we did." Jungkook said with a shrug, Jimin not bothering to stop either of them.

"Oh. My. God! Just because you do it every Friday, doesn't mean I do!" She huffed, grabbing up her ramen bowl before depositing it in the sink, stomping all the way back to her room.

"Smooth move, dipwad." Jimin said before going after his sister, leaving Jungkook alone at the table.

Leaving him with his thoughts.

Alone with only himself.

Nothing new.

He finished his ramen, doing dishes while his boyfriend was upstairs with his sister.

She probably hadn't taken her pills again.

It happened more often than not.

He sighed, wondering if this was the right 'family' for him.

But the more he thought about it, the more he knew it was.