十一: I Still Hope

Tutors And Teachers

As soon as class ended Jae spread all her supplies out, covering things in plastic, moving furniture off to the side, making sure everything was in order.

But, just as she went to open the paint can, a familiar voice broke the silence.

"Tired of your coloring books?"

She sighed internally before turning around, not in the mood to play games with him.

"Is there something I can do for you Mr. Song, or do you intend to prohibit me from my prior activities?" She was having none of it today.

"I just came by to drop these off. Don't want you to get fired for misplacing certain papers." He tossed them onto the plastic covered oak desk, resulting in them sliding off in every direction.

"Oh, oops. Have fun, Miss Park."

She gritted her teeth together, thankful that she hadn't opened the paint yet, because she probably would have just dumped it on him right at that moment.

She set down the paint can opener and shuffled over to her desk, picking up all the flyaway papers.

Begrudgingly, she threw the papers into her top drawer, not wanting to bother with them right now, she could read them later when she was tired and covered in paint.

Her head whipped around when there was a loud sound from the other end of the room.

"Hey." Yoongi pulled the tape further, lining the windows with it.

"Hey." Jae trudged over to where he was, but she didn't ask him to leave, because she knew she'd need the help.

Finally, with the windows taped, the paint mixed, everything completely in order. It was time to paint.

Jae had never thought of herself as a good painter when it came to houses, give her a canvas and she could make something with a single color, but not when it came to painting inside the lines for walls.

Nope.

So far nothing completely bad had happened, besides getting smacked in the face with Yoongi's paint roller, which regrettably, had paint on it.

Besides that incident, it was going pretty smoothly, enough so that they were nearly done, and it wasn't even 9:00Pm yet.

Jae was nearly finished with the last wall, but couldn't quite reach the top of it, even while standing on her tipppytoes, straining, with a handle extender attachment.

"Need help?" Yoongi asked with a chuckle when he saw her.

"Yes, please."

He reached it with ease.

"What are you, like 4'11?" He teased.

"5'4, thank you very much." She said a little bitterly.

"Yeah, Yeah. But you're still shorter than me."

That one comment really made him crack himself up, and he knew that it was lame, but he couldn't help it.

"Usually I wear heels, and I tower over you. Shawty." She said with a grin, knowing that her six inch heels were securely seated by her desk.

Usually she didn't wear such big heels, but today was different, because she wore her bellbottoms, and those things were hella too long.

He smiled, turning towards her.

"But not today. Not now at least."

And to make things that much more awkward, he decided right then would be a good time to kiss her.

She couldn't move, it was like her whole body had gone limp, disconnected from her brain.

It was like he knew she liked him, and decided getting her alone was a good idea at the time. But it was so wrong.

Right?

She couldn't filter what was going on anymore, she knew she was kissing Yoongi, she knew she liked that she was kissing Yoongi, and then it clicked in her head.

She liked Yoongi.

She didn't want him to pull away from the kiss, but it was either that or die of oxygen deprivation, so she really couldn't complain.

"Sorry..."

Jae hadn't expected much more than that, she hadn't even figured he'd apologize, just walk away maybe.

"I just can't contain myself when I'm near you." Then he leaned in again, kissing a little more passionately.

Jae bumped a desk in the process, so Yoongi, being the un-gentlemen that he is, hoisted her up onto it.

She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck, trying her best not to just fall off the desk or something along those lines.

After a little while, she noticed the way he nibbled on her lower lip, wanting more than a simple kiss.

She wasn't quite sure how this was all supposed to work out, she'd never dated anyone, let alone made out with anyone.

Not long after that he started trailing kisses down her neck, leaving little love bites, which would certainly turn into hickeys, all the way down to her collar bones.

She wrapped her legs around him, enjoying the whole ordeal as he left more kisses on her neck.

"Who else wants extra credit?"

Jae about snapped her neck as she craned it to see who was in the doorway.

"Relax, it's just us." Hoseok said as he walked in, the boys following behind him, Taehyung on the other hand, was basically connected to Hoseok's hip.

Yoongi still had his face in the crook of Jae's neck, not wanting to look at the boys, he didn't want to even imagine what the look on Jimin's face would be right now.

"W-What are you guys d-doing here?" Jae stammers as she continues to stare at them.

"Well, we were going to ask if you wanted to come with us to Toni's, but if you're preoccupied, then that's fine." Jungkook says raising his hands up.

"S-Sure." She responds as Yoongi leaves another kiss behind her ear.

"Just let me change real quick." Yoongi backs away, allowing her to hop off the desk, and go get changed in her office.

She can only imagine what the conversation over dinner is going to be like, especially since Jimin's going to be there.

"Okay, lets go." She says as she grabs her bag from besides the desk, forgetting about the papers she'd gotten from Mr. Song earlier.

Those papers could make or break her, and she couldn't even remember to look at them.