Bonus #1: Vhope

Tutors And Teachers

Hoseok sighed deeply, class was dragging on and all he could think about was his and Taehyung's date to the movies.

Hoseok didn't particularly like going to a theater to watch them, he preferred renting them and staying at home.

But no.

Taehyung just had to watch the movie at the theater.

Thankfully, the movie was of Hoseok's choice, which helped his mood a bit.

"Class dismissed." Mr. Zhang calls out, signaling for the students to disperse.

Hoseok is all too eager to collect his things and haul out of there, but his phone rings.

He can tell its Taehyung, the theme song to back to the future is on full volume.

He fumbles to get the phone out if his back pocket, receiving a few states from other students.

"Hey, Tae."

"Hey, hyung."

"What do you need?"

There's a slight pause from Taehyung, something is bugging him.

"Is it alright if we just watch movies at my place?"

Hoseok scrunches his face up, confused by the change of plans.

"I guess so. Everything is alright though, right Tae?"

There's a chuckle from the younger before he gives an answer.

"Everything is fine, I just don't feel like going out tonight. Just come over at the same time, I have popcorn, and that weird earl tea you like."

"Earl grey?"

"yes...?"

"I'm coming over early, I just ran it if earl grey last night. Papa needs his fix."

There's a shared laugh between the two before they say goodbye.

~~

Its a few hours later when the pair are situated on the couch, two movies watched another playing, that Taehyung rests his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Hyung," he drones.

"What?" Hoseok asks, still chewing a piece of popcorn.

"you're aware that my parents aren't home, right?"

"Yes."

"you also know that that means we're entirely alone, right?"

Hoseok is starting to feel a little uneasy. "Yes, I'm aware."

"Just making sure..."

Its the minutes later, when Hoseok is checking his phone, that he feels a kiss being planted on his neck.

Then another.

"Tae, what are you doing?" He asks, Taehyung continuing to kiss his neck, biting every once in awhile.

"Just getting ready."

"Ready for what?"

"This."

Within an instant, Hoseok is on his back, the younger straddling his waist.
"Tae, what are you doing?" Its that look, the half open sultry smile that has Hoseok both , and terrified for his life.

"Nothing..." He says, leaning down to kiss the older.

The kiss is deep and passionate, Tae's hands knotting in Hoseok's hair.

Hoseok turns out to feel how he initially thought he would feel: terrified.

He's so used to being dominant, he isn't used to being bottom.

His thoughts are cut short when his shirt is ed to reveal his entire torso.

"Hyung, you should really show this off more often..." Taehyung says, his bottom lip caught between his teeth.

Hoseok is so uncomfortable, its not even funny.

Taehyung has never seen him shirtless, let alone done this.

They haven't even had .

Oh, God. Taehyung isn't trying to seduce him, is he?

The pure thought of it alone is horrifying.

Now Taehyung is laughing hysterically, his boxy grin showing just how funny he thinks it is.

"What's so funny?" Hoseok asks worriedly, trying to pull his shirt closed.

"You didn't actually think I was going to get jiggy with you on the couch, did you?" Taehyung asks, leaning back from his initial position.

"Oh my God, don't ever do that again. I hate you." Hoseok grumbles, rebuttoning his shirt.

"Hey, hey, hey. Did I say you could button that?" Taehyung complains, hitting Hoseok's hands away.

Hoseok glares glares at him, buttoning his shirt out of spite. "I'm uncomfortable, and I'm likely to slap you after the stunt you just pulled. So just stop." Now Hoseok feels bad because Taehyung just nods, barely meeting his gaze.

"Guess that was a bit much, huh?"

Hoseok sits up, sighing before pulling Taehyung in for a side hug. "Okay, I was a little harsh on you a minute ago. I'm sorry Tae, I'm just not comfortable with that. We've barely made out, and quite frankly it scared me a bit." Hoseok says softly, because it's true.

He's not ready, and he isn't sure when he will be.

"Does this mean I can't see you shirtless again?" Taehyung asks, a serious expression on his face.

"Oh my God. Fine, you can see me shirtless more often." Hoseok groans as he lays down, pulling Taehyung with him until their spooning.

"I think it's funny. Everyone thinks we do it in the janitors closet, yet you won't even let me see you shirtless." Taehyung remarks as he snuggles up closer to Hoseok.

"Who do you think it is?" Hoseok asks, arm lazy draped over Taehyung.

"I don't know..."