PART 4 ~ 4

YOUR SMILE 너의 미소
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 4 ~ 4

 

 

Morning sunrays seeped in through the curtains. I opened my eyes lazily and looked at the sleeping figure beside me. I wrapped my arms around him as I leaned my chin against his shoulder.

“Good morning, sunshine.”

When Yoongi did not react, I thought he must be a sleepyhead. I nuzzled his face with my nose and kissed his cheek. I whispered into his ear.

“Come on, wake up now.”

But yet, he did not budge. I was beginning to worry. I moved a finger underneath his nose. He was breathing. I turned him around. His eyes weren’t open. He was unconscious. I listened for a heartbeat. Yes, he was alive. Then, I saw the tiny trail of blood at the corner of his mouth.

“Yoongi,” I called while shaking him gently.

“Yoongi!”

When he did not move, I called the hospital. I bit my nails hoping that I wasn’t too late. This couldn’t be happening. Not now that I’ve had finally able to meet him.

 

~ ~ ~

 

About 6 or 8 hours, I lost count. I’ve waited and slept on the benches outside the hospital room. The nurses sometimes brought me water which I received gratefully. When they asked me if I wanted to eat at the cafeteria, I politely rejected. I couldn’t possibly leave him, not when he was inside that room.

The doctors told me he was awake. They told me I was permitted to go in and visit Yoongi. But give him some time and refrain to ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter