PART 3 ~ 4

YOUR SMILE 너의 미소
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 3 ~ 4

 

 

 

“Yoongi…”

“Yoongi…”

There was something, something fuzzy at the back of my mind. It was dark, and cold. I tried opening my eyes. But I felt them closed shut. I wondered if I was dreaming.

“Yoongi…”

The whispers came again. I tried moving my hands. I could feel the bed underneath me as I grabbed on the bed sheets. Slowly, I urged my eyes to open. At first, there was only darkness. And then, my eyes adjusted and I could see. I was still in my room. So, this wasn’t a dream then.

“Yoongi…”

The voice came from outside. I turned towards the balcony. The curtain by the window swayed with the wind, casting transparent shadows on my bedroom wall. Wait, I was sure I shut them before I went to bed.

I dragged myself out of bed and walked towards the balcony. I pulled the curtains aside and reached for the windows. I cringed as I touched the knob. It was ice cold. I looked outside. And I nearly fell. A gasp escaped me before I could stop myself.

“Ho…Hoseok?”

There he was, standing on the balcony. He was leaning against the railings, the way he always did when he felt relaxed. He rested both of his hands on the railings as he stared below, at the hustle and bustle of the city life. He seemed immersed in the view, as if he missed it dearly.

“Hoseok?” my voice came out as a whisper.

I was afraid to take another step towards him. I was afraid my mind was playing tricks on me. Yes, I saw him standing there right in front of me. But was it really him? His form seemed to shimmer every now and then. But still, he looked so real to me. I felt my eyes watered and my visions started to blur.

He spun around and looked straight into my eyes. And he smiled. The same smile I’d missed all those years. It was as if the sun was shining upon us. My heart warmed instantly and I realized just how much I missed that feeling.

“Hi…Yoongi,” he said, his voice sounded like an echo as it surrounded me.

“Hoseok, is it really you?”

“Yes, I’ve come back,” he spread his arms wide, welcoming me into them. Wiping away the tears hastily, I lunged into his embrace. I could touch him, I could feel him, I could hug him. He was real. He was really real.

“Please don’t ever ever leave me again,” I pleaded through the tears. I locked both my arms on his waist as tightly as I could, afraid of letting go again. He had his warm arms around me, comforting me.

“Shh…shh…it’s okay,” he soothed, “There, there…everything’s going to be alright now.”

He led me back into my room with me still clinging onto him. He closed the windows and pulled the curtains behind us. The cold wind escaped the room and only warmth remained. I began to feel sleepy again as Hoseok set me down on the bed. But I refused to let go. He gently lay me down on my pillow and started to pull at my arms.

“No…”

“It’s alright,” he smiled down at me, “I’m right here beside you.”

“Promise?”

“Promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter