PART 3 ~ 5

YOUR SMILE 너의 미소
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 3 ~ 5

 

 

“Don’t peek!”

“I don’t think I can even if I wanted to,” I laughed. Hoseok had his hands over my eyes, trying to prevent me from looking. I tried peeking through his fingers but he knew better as he clasped them around my eyes tightly.

“Are we there yet?” I asked.

“Almost,” his voice was just beside my ear.

“…and, stop.”

I stopped. I could feel the heat of the sun above us. I felt my feet on something…soft. I could feel something, the wind, a breeze, softly caressing my face. I breathed in. A familiar scent. One that I’ve not encountered in a long long time.

“You can open your eyes now,” he said softly, almost a whisper by my ear. I did as I was told.

Sure enough, we were by the sea. A wide smile crept across my face. I breathed in the ocean air. I felt like I was reborn. Out of pure happiness, I spun around, held Hoseok’s face and kissed him on the lips.

He seemed to be taken aback at first. But then, I felt his hands slowly moving towards me and held me close. He kissed me back. And it was like nothing changed again. It was as if he never left. I kissed him deeper, afraid of letting him go. I was afraid that if I open my eyes, he’d disappear again.

After what seemed like an eternity, we finally broke away to catch our breaths.

“I love you,” I whispered in between my breaths.

“I love you too, Yoongi,” he replied, holding me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder as he swayed me sideways. He hummed a familiar tune as we danced in our own little song.

I wanted to stay there, with my head leaning on his shoulder, my body against his, and my arms around him. I could stay like this forever. My heart was finally at peace. We took all the time of the world as we slowly threaded along the beach. We let our feet sank beneath the warm sand, not afraid of getting them dirty. The ocean wind blew at us as we danced towards the sea. Soon, we connected with water. We splashed around as if we were in a water park. Pretty soon, both of us were drenched from head to toe. We drank mouthfuls of water because we laughed like there was no tomorrow. Yes, I wanted this day to last forever.

I ran towards the shore as Hoseok attempted to pull me under once more. I decided that I’ve been drenched enough. But trudging through underwater sand was no easy task. I felt his hand closed around my wrist and I knew that I’ve been caught. I spun around to find his face just millimeters from mine.

“Gotcha,” he whispered and smiled.

He tugged at my leg and pushed me backwards. I fell onto the shore, splashing the shallow water around us.

“Ouch, stop it!” I laughed, pushing him away jokingly. He caught my hand and pinned it against the sand, preventing me from fighting back.

With my hand out of the way, he moved closer and landed a kiss on my lips. With the rest of my body underwater, his lips felt especially warm. I kissed him back and our kiss deepened. His grip on my hand softened as he focused on the kiss, moving across my lips, to my jaw and then to my neck. I gasped in air. It’d been too long. He didn’t stop there as he proceeded to my shoulder and down my body. He touched my chest, then to my waist, moving downward from there.

I groaned and moaned, unable to suppress my feelings any longer. His touches were gentle but precise. He knew where to touch, where to kiss. For a moment there, I forgot about the water around me and just enjoyed the perfect moment with Hoseok. We rolled about in the shallow water and I laid on top of him, giving him the pleasure he deserved.

It wasn’t until sunset that I realized the time. We must have been lying there for what seemed like an eternity, rolling in the shallow waters and the sand.

“Hoseok, it’s late,” I chuckled softly, blocking his playful kisses. His eyes widened as he realized the time.

“Come on,” he said suddenly, jumped to his feet and helped me up.

“This is going to be the best sunset you’ll ever see,” he said, eyes shining.

Being already wet, we swam in the ocean and climbed onto a huge rock sitting not too far away from the shore. It was the perfect spot, spacious enough for the both of us. We leaned against one another. Hoseok had his arms around me. I’ve never felt so warm in my life.

It was as if everything in the world transformed within seconds. The sky that was once blue with white clouds had been replaced with a veil of orange and purple. The clouds were a shade darker. Even the sea turned purple and orange as it reflected the sky. Everything around us seemed to be repainted and changed with each sunset. I stared in awe at the wonders of nature.

Seagulls flew by, crying across the vast sky. They were leaving, or returning, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter