Chapter 6 : Favourite Aunty

Ridicoulous Series's One Shots

"Mommy... Mommy... me! Mommy!"

 

Sojung sigh deeply while looking at her children. Both Geon and Sohyun are reaching out their arms to her and begging her to carry them up at the same time. Both of them have teary eyes and pouting lips. Sojung can't decide which one who better get pick. Both of them are her children. She loves them all. Picking one of them will make the other sad. It also gonna hurt herself either.

 

"Mommy... me! Pick me, Mommy!"

 

Geon keep on whinning. While Sohyun also whinning in her baby language. She babbling. It's so cute actually. But if you on Sojung's point of view it's huge matter that make her contemplating very much.

 

"Mommy, pleasee~...!!"

Geon keep whinning. While Baby Sohyun raising her babbling too.

 

 

Sojung finally 'explode'. She start to sobbing. More to surprise, when she flopped down to squat and hiding her face over her folding arms on her knees and start to wailing. That makes her children stop their whine and confusely looking at their Mommy.

 

"Mommy...?"

Geon toddling closer, while Sohyun also crawling closer to their Mommy.

 

"Mommy, are you crying?... please don't cry. Mommy~..."

Geon asking while naturally caressing his Mommy's head, trying to soothing. While Sohyun also babbling with somehow sounds soothing.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! What's going on here?"

Suddenly there's sound of Yerin. As she and her members enter the room.

"Mommy is crying..." Geon tell with his about-to-cry face.

"Ouwh.. why?" Yuju carefully ask while join to squat next to them.

"Because me and Sohyun want Mommy pick us up..." Geon explain.

"Eung?" SinB confusely tilting her head.

"Ah.. I get it!" Umji said then join to squat next to them. "Both Geon and Sohyun were asking to picked up at the same time, and that makes Sowon Unnie can't decide who she should choose between them, since both of them are her children, and she loves them all. Am I right?"

Suddenly Sowon lift up her face, it wet in tears, and puffy eyes, since she really cried, "That's right..."

"Ooohhh... my poor Unnie." Eunha quickly come closer and squat to give her Sad-Leader Unnie a hug.

 

"Help me, girls..." Sowon begging.

 

 

Yerin sigh, "Okay then..." then squat next to her nephew.

"Geon-ah, what do you need actually? Why you asked Mommy to carry you?" She ask carefully.

"I want to look through the window. I just saw a lots of birds passed by. I want to look where they're going." Geon said then pointing to the window he means to.

Yerin then scooped up her toddler nephew then bring him to the window he meant to. While they walking to the window, Yerin shout, "SinB-ah!'

SinB flash out from the kitchen while handling a bottle of milk, "I know. It's ready, Unnie." Then that tsundere-girl nimbly go to the couch, where Yuju already wooing her baby niece that giggling on her lap. SinB skillfully get ready the bottle of milk then feed Sohyun. While Eunha and Umji are trying their best to comforting their Leader Unnie on the kitchen.

 

Umji hands a mug of warm tea, "Have a tea, Unnie. It'll calm you down."

Sowon nod and accept with grateful smile while Eunha gently wiping the trace of tears on the corner of Sowon's eyes.

 

When Sohyun finally comfortably fell asleep on Yuju's embrace right after finished her milk, SinB goes to the kitchen to make another milk on the other bottle that have a cute Tayo bus printed on it. She bring that milk to where Yerin and Geon who still having fun looking the view and chatting cutely about birds, plane, sky, rainbow, and many more to keep the little boy busy.

 

"Here's your milk, Geon-ah." SinB said while hands the bottle to her nephew after sensely open the lid to makes the straw come up, so Geon can easily drink from it.

"Thank you Aunty SinB. You are my favourite Aunty-Milk." Geon sweetly say then he sit down on the window frame that still fit to his body.

"Wooo... SinB the best Aunty Milk!" Yerin teasing her dongsaeng.

SinB is smirking, pretend to brush aside, but can't hide her boasting smile, "It's ridiculous nickname."

"Yah! You should proud to that nickname. Forever we are so envy to you about that. I will never forget when years ago, there's an era that beside by his Mommy or Daddy, Geon just willing to drank his milk if it made just by you, his Aunty Milk, Aunty SinB. Then one more incredibly to add is Sohyun also do that now. Geezz!! I'm so envy to you." Yerin form a fist that she seems having a thought to throw it to give a punch to SinB's irritatedly boasting face that time.

SinB laughing, "Ooh.. is that so? Then maybe I should proud to that nickname."

"You should be..." Yerin said with clenching teeth, pretend to upset. "What actually the different taste of the milk made by you with the milk made by others?... what that makes Geon and Sohyun so fond about the milk that made by you."

"I made it with love." SinB said with exagerating expression, that makes Yerin even more sulk.

"So you saying that we not make it with loves? We love Geon and Sohyun as much as you do!" Yerin raising her voice, pretend to be offended.

"I'm not said that your love is less than mine! Uhmm.. maybe because I'm a talented Milk Maker."

"Yah! You-..." Yerin almost yell at SinB but interrupted when suddenly Geon hands back the already empty bottle of milk back to SinB.

"Thank you for the milk, Aunty SinB." He said politely, SinB accept the empty bottle. Then Geon get up and turn around, facing Yerin. Then naturally reach out his arms to Yerin's neck. "Now is Aunty Yerin's time. The best Aunty for cuddling. Aunty, I'm sleepy." Then Geon yawn as he snuggling between Yerin's neck and shoulder.

Yerin and SinB froze. Then glance to each other. Then they chuckle together.

 

"I think for them, each Aunty have their own speciality. Now I think it's ridiculous that we bickering about these favourite-aunty matter. We shouldn't envying each other." Yerin conclusion and SinB gladly agree.