Chapter 1 : Babe, Don't Do That!

Ridicoulous Series's One Shots

*Sowon POV

I just finished my first solo performance, Gashina, covering of Sunmi Sunbaenim's, on first day of GFriend's very first concert. Before, I was so nervous, so worried that might I messed up, that Buddy might won't like it... But now, somehow I feel so glad I did it. It was so much fun and Buddy's reaction seems good, eventhough I don't know what exactly they think about it, let's find out on internet reviews later... hehehe ^^

My girls --- the rest of GFriend members --- and the staffs also manager team congratulate me as soon as I'm on backstage. Their expressed positively that make me so glad.

I just turn to the hallway on my way to get back to my dressing room, prepare to group performance later after all members finished each of our solo performance, when I see my husband's unpleasant face expression. He standing lean to the wall, arms folding on the front of his chest. He smile to me awkwardly. But because I know him too well, I can see that time he just force himself to smile at me, it isn't sincere smile, definitely different from the usual smile he gave to me, and it bother me...

 

***

 

*Lee Hyun's POV

I admit she look really damn HOT!!!

Geezz... I HATE that, and the same time love it A LOT.

But no matter how much I love that side of her, I prefer she not did it. Even more on stage. That huge stage, with special effect and lightning, performed that kind of song, that kind of dance, body gesture, way of face expression, with dancer guys doing that kind of movement and skinship....

 

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

 

I can feel my blood is boiling. I'm sure that eventhough I punch that dancer guys and beat them up terribelly later, it won't enough to ease my anger.

Huft~...

 

Also... why Buddy reacted like that? They're ROARING... for goodness's sake!

Gezzz!!

That's my wife who you roaring to...

 

***

 

"You saw it?" Sowon ask excitingly. Hyun nod silently.

"How is it? Good or bad?" Sowon ask again.

Hyun sigh deeply, but then nod, "Yeah, it's good." He said flatly.

Sowon tilt her head a bit while frown her forehead, dissapoint on how dry her husband's respond of her solo performance, "You not sound and look that you like it..."

 

Ough~...geezz... how can she look so adorable. She JUST tilting her head...

Aarrgh... I want to squeez her!!

Hyun's thought while tightening his fist and clenching his teeth as she staring at his wife.

 

Hyun nervously clearing his throath, "I-... I like it. Really."

 

"But...?" Sowon said in questioning tone and let the word hanging.

"Uhmmm... but..." Hyun also let the word hanging.

"But... what?" Sowon insist.

Hyun sigh heavily, "But... I would love it more if you just do that off the public. Just for me."

"..." Sowon is speachless and staring dumbfoundingly at her husband.

"I hate you did that on stage in the front of that lot of people." Hyun sigh again, "Babe, don't do that again. Please..."

Sowon blink for couple of times then breath slowly, "Why? You jealous?" She cut around the bush.

"..." inside Hyun's head spinning very fast, trying to find the right words to answer, "No, I'm not jealous."

"So why?" Sowon keep chasing and start fold her arms on the front of her chest, obviously upset.

 

"Because you are MINE." Hyun said.

"So what?" Sowon is challenging.

"I hate to share you with others." Hyun innocently admit.

"I'm an idol. A public figure. You already know that." Sowon said in kinda annoyed tone.

"Yeah, I know." Hyun said irritated.

"So...?" Sowon rise her tone.

"So... still I hate to share you and even more I'd like to ban you to perform that kind of performance anymore! Never ever again!!" Hyun also rising his tone.

 

Sowon pout and stomp her feet upsetly then just leave Hyun without a word.

 

Few minutes later Sowon get out from the dressing room after change her costume for the next performance. She look still upset. She look to her husband who on the hallway, with Geon on his arms, talking with staffs.

 

"Mommy!" Geon reach out her arms to Sowon as soon as he see her. Sowon walk closer to take his son to her embrace.

"Mommy, you look very pretty on your solo performance," Geon compliment happily.

Sowon can't stop herself to throw a cynical glance to her husband as soon as she hear that, "Really?"

"Eung! You look awesome." Geon said then steal a quick peck on his mom's cheek.

"Thanks Son." Then Sowon pull him more into her embrace, and her son naturally encircle his arms on his mommy's neck and snuggle his head on the crook of Sowon's neck, and Sowon pat his back dearly.

 

 

 

 

On the car, on their way home...

Sowon and Hyun having cold war, as they not talking to each other along the way, while their son, Geon, is sleeping on the back seat.

 

They arrive at their home...

Sowon open the back seat door about to take her sleeping son when Hyun say, "Let me take Geon. You must be tired." Then Sowon just let her husband handle.

 

Later...

After finished take refreshing warm bath and change to comfortable night gown, Sowon go to check on Geon (*A.N : I imagine that Sohyun haven't born yet). After make sure Geon is sleep well, Sowon back to her room. She find Hyun there already wearing short and just wearing his loose shirt, Sowon still had chance to see the bare muscular back of her husband that surprisingly still make an effect for her even after their marriage life for almost 2,5 years.

Sowon gulp nervously. But her pique and pride still dominate, that's why she take a pillow and throw it to Hyun who catch it deftly though shocked.

"Sleep somewhere else! I don't want to be near you tonight." Sowon said harshly.

Hyun can't hide his shocked, "Are you still mad?"

"Obviously!" Sowon sneer firmly.

"You know I hate to sleep apart from you... we promised to sleep together no matter we fight, remember?" Hyun trying to persuade.

"Not for tonight." Sowon coldly reject and throw a blanket to Hyun that successfully catch it again.

Hyun sigh, but he decide to stop trying, worry that Sowon might become more angry. He choose to lie on the couch.

 

Few hours later...

Sowon awaken by the sound of loud thud on the floor. Then she hear Hyun's endured groans that make her understand what just happened. Hyun was fell from the couch. Sowon almost let out a laugh, but manage to supress it, pretending to still sleeping.

Then she hear Hyun's footsteps leave the room.

Sowon can't back to sleep. She can't stop to think about her husband. Somehow she feel sorry to him.

 

Early in the morning...

Sowon wake up and not find Hyun on the couch, then she remember the fell incident last night. She then looking for him, where he actually move. After a while Sowon find her husband sleep next to their son. Both of them hardly share that single bed, but they seem sleep soundly. It's sweet but Sowon also feel sorry and sad.

Sowon have to go early, that day is the second day of GFriend concert, still have lot things to prepare. Before she go to work, she make sure her family is well take care of. As usual she check on her husband's schedule for that day then pick his outfit to wear. Then check to the kitchen to make sure the house maid will make the breakfast ready for Hyun on time. Then before she leave Sowon check on her 2 boys, and fortunately Geon is awaken and plead for his mom to take him with her, Sowon doesn't have a heart to reject so she take him. Geon wash up quickly then wear whatever his mom pick for him, Sowon packed some Geon's necessity such as some clothes, snacks and toys, then they go together at the time Manager-Oppa arrive to pick them up.

 

Later...

Hyun awake when her driver wake him up, "Sir, wake up. You have a meeting schedule this morning."

"Ugh... what? Oh yeah... thanks." Then Hyun wake up, he sit in still half sleeping. "Where am I?" He look around in confuse.

"You at Geon's room, remember? Mrs. Sojung ask me to wake you up at this time, worry that you might wake up late."

"Sojung? Where is she? Why she not wake me up by herself? Is she still mad at me?" Hyun mumbling.

"Ouw... I'm sorry I don't know about Madam mad at you, but she already left for her schedule and take Geon with her about an hour ago. She just ask us to make sure you ready on time." The driver explain. "Is that the reason why you slept here, Sir? Because Mrs. Sojung mad at you?" The driver trying to surpress his laugh.

Hyun nod, "Yeah..." Hyun roll his eyes, "Don't you dare to laugh at me!"

"I'm not." The driver having hard time to hide his laugh, so he decide that he better go quickly.

 

Hyun go to work on time. He drown on daydreaming on his way to his office. Thinking about his wife, that she once again will gonna repeat her solo performance today.

 

Huft~... Hyun let out a heavy sigh.

 

"Hahaha... are you thinking about Mrs. Sojung mad at you?" Hyun's driver guess.

"Don't laugh!" Hyun sulk.

But instead his driver laugh more, "What happened actually? Were you fighting?"

"Kinda..." then Hyun tell about Sowon's solo performance.

"Oh.. I see... uhmm... I know how you feel, Sir." The driver said.

"You know that, right? You agree with me, right? Indeed men brotherhood is trustable." Hyun happy to feel supported.

"Uhmm... I understand how you feel, but I'm not blame Mrs. Sojung for mad at you."

"What? You on both sides? That's not fair..."

"Hahaha... I'm neutral."

"What the heck is that..."

"Both of you have your own reason, and both are good reason. But just not aligned to each other."

"Huft~.. so do you have suggestion for me on how to reconcile with Sojung?"

"Uhmm... understand and just lower your pride for her. She just doing her job as an idol and for her fans on an official concert. I think it's understandable. I believe Mrs. Sojung is wise enough, she know the limit. It's not like she did it haphazardly for any men on random occasion."

"Huft~... yeah.. I guess you are right"

 

 

Later, at night...

Hyun is come to the concert venue to pick up his wife and son. He get there just on time when Sojung about to go on stage for her solo performance, again. Hyun almost let out his groan at the time he see Sojung on that white costume. She indeed look y on it. But Hyun decide that he has to calm himself down and surpress his emotion also his urge to forbid her to perform, to pull her back home and lock her in.

 

While Sowon performing her solo on stage, the rest of GFriend members are on the backstage monitoring. They proud of their Leader-Unnie. But they also steal glances to their Hyung-boo who obviously forcing himself to ignore what his wife doing at that time on stage, somehow they find it very funny.

"Hyung-boo, look! Sowon Unnie is doing a great job. You hear the sound of Buddy reaction, right? It's even more loud than yesterday." SinB can't help to tease.

"Yeah... I know." Hyun said flatly, while look at somewhere else than to the monitor screen, that makes SinB almost laugh loud, Yerin also having hard time to surpress her laugh.

"The way Unnie touch the dancer's neck is really convincing, right?" Eunha join to tease.

"Yeah, and Unnie's stare is very intimidating. She really doing great!" Umji add while peek at her Hyung-boo.

"I wonder is she also like that when she alone with you, Hyung-boo?" Yuju ask.

"Or much more seducing?" Yerin join the gank.

Hyun is tightening his fist and clenching his teeth, trying his best to ignore.

 

Later, after had closing dinner party with all the SouMu staffs and concert crews, Hyun and Sowon go home with their son.

 

At home...

After took bath Hyun go to his work room to check on some of his work documents. He just been there for about half an hour when the door open, then Sojung's head show up to peek.

"What are you doing?" She ask.

"Working." Hyun said shortly.

Sowon get inside then closed the door, "It's already late at night? Don't you tired? You not gonna sleep?" She ask.

"Later. I can sleep here or at Geon's room again. Don't worry I won't bother you." Hyun said.

"Why? You not gonna sleep next to me tonight?" Sowon ask.

Hyun a bit taken aback, "You will let me sleep next to you tonight?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?.." Sowon said casually.

"You not mad at me anymore?" Hyun ask.

"No." Sowon said lightly. Then she walk closer and stop right next to where Hyun sitting, then lean --- kinda sit on the very side --- of the desk. Hyun staring at her wife, from head to toe then back up to her face, like scanning her whole body.

 

Wow~...

 

He can't help to amaze on how his wife's visual at that time. It's breathtaking. She wearing a white mini night gown, revealing her beatiful long slender bare legs and arms. Her neck and collar bone are stand out. She let her long hair down naturally. Her bare face is still gorgeous eventhough without make up, she look innocent and pure. But somehow Hyun feel Sojung's way look at him that time is challenging. Hyun can't help to gulp nervously. Intimidated.

 

"You insist to stay here?" Sojung carefully ask.

Hyun gulp again, "I have documents that need to check."

Sowon pout.

 

Ouch~... how adorable... Hyun thought.

 

Sojung pulled over her hair to only one side of her shoulder, revealing more of her long neck for her husband's sight. Then she slowly shifted while pull Hyun's chair, so then she can sit on his lap, then her arm naturally twine Hyun's shoulder and neck. Hyun gasp, taken aback.

"Are you gonna let me sleep alone again tonight, eventhough I desperatedly want you by my side?" Sojung ask slowly like whispering. Hyun gulp again, nervously. He can feel Sojung's fingers slink in between his strands of hair, that simple moves is sending unexpected effect all over his nerves. Their faces are close. His wife's body scent is filling his lungs, causing a kinda drunk effect on him.

 

"A-.. are you seducing me?" Hyun innocently ask.

Sowon beam a smile, a meaningful smile, then nod, "Yeah... I am. Is it works?" She teasingly ask.

Hyun gulp again, "Ye-... yeah. It works."

Sowon smile grow wider, "So...?" She let that one word hanging.

Suddenly Hyun get up from his seat while carrying Sojung on his arms.

 

"Let's go to sleep."

 

Then walk out of his working room in long and fast steps, directly to their bed room.