Chapter 17 : Because I'm Your Oppa (Part 6) END

Ridicoulous Series's One Shots

"Son!" Hyun quickly kneel close that boy.

"Dad~..." there's a low respond from Geon.

Hyun can't hold himself to glad to hear that, "Yes, Son. This is Daddy."

Geon slowly moving his arms to take a look. He gladly sigh when he see that his Daddy is the one who really in front of him. "I wanna go home." He says.

"Yeah! Of course. Let's go home, Son." Hyun then scoop up his son from that hard asphalt. As soon as he lift him up, Geon is fainting. His arms and legs are dangling strengthlessly.

 

"Geon-ah!!" Sojung panickely calling out her son. And got more panic when Geon not responding her call. "Geon-ah... sweety?! This is Mommy, Son.. Son?" Then she look at her husband, "Oppa~... is Geon... is he... Geon..."

"No. He just faint." Hyun assuring.

"Ooh~... thank God." Sojung feels like so relieve.

"C'mon! We have to take him to the hospital." Hyun lead.

They make through out of those messy, as the police cars came also with ambulances, quickly manage to swiftly overcoming the chaos.

"Here to the ambulance!" Minhyuk telling.

 

So then the paramedic check on Geon condition.

"Generally his condition is good. But we need to take him to the hospital for a deeper examination of the condition of the organs. Also the possibility of bones fracture."

"Then let's go!" Hyun hurriedly ordering.

Then the paramedic quickly get ready, they push the gurney with Geon lay on it to get inside the ambulance.

Hyun helping his wife to get inside the ambulance.

 

"Where you about to go?!" Suddenly the rest of GFriend came.

"To the hospital." Hyun telling.

"I'll go with you, Unnie." Umji said then quickly climb up to get inside the ambulance and sit next to Sojung, thoughtfully to take Sohyun from her Unnie's lap, so Sojung can take a look at her son more properly.

"Me too.." Eunha about to climb up the ambulance too when the paramedic stop her.

"No. Sorry Miss.. you can't. There shouldn't be too many people here." Then the paramedic close the ambulance door and get going right after that.

Eunha pouting, "So I have to risking my life again with this crazy racer? Oh my God~..."

"C'mon. Let's go after Sowon Unnie." SinB sneering wittily while grab Eunha's hand and pull her along with her eventhough Eunha sulking and protest while trying to hold in place.

 

 

 

 

After a while...

The chaos that happened on that street gradually manage to get overcome. Those who got injuries already taken care of, damaged cars have been dealt with, traffic jams have been unraveled again.  Traffic began smoothly again.

 

"Where you about to go?" Minhyuk asking his friend.

"To the hospital, of course..." Hyun said without too much thinking.

"What about those kidnappers?"

"I don't care about them. I already got my children back, so other matters I don't care."

"What about your money?"

"I don't care. They can have it. It's just a money. My children are my priority."

"But will you continue the procedure?"

"What procedure you talking about?"

"To catch and arrest those kidnappers and give them the punishment acording to the law. As long as you not withdraw your lawsuits, then I can continue the legal procedure to arrest them."

Hyun thinking for a moment, "Can you catch them?"

"Actually I split my team. Some are here and some are chasing them. They haven't lost track, my team still go after them. I think we gonna catch them."

"Okay then... please continue." Hyun firmly said.

Minhyuk smirking, "Great! As long as I got your approval. Let me handle this. So you better go now to your family."

"Thanks, Minhyuk-ah. I really appreciate your lots of help me for me and my family all these times."

"Ah.. don't mention it. Aside of our friendship, it's my job, though." Minhyuk said while tap Hyun's shoulder, encouraging.

Hyun sigh, "Sometimes I thought that it might be better if I'm not live with this richness. Maybe if I'm ordinary person with ordinary income my life might be peacefull and better than this. There're so much troubles that I got because of business rivals and criminals who have desire on my family's assets. Maybe it's better if I just let my assets go."

"Hey don't say that. I know very well how great you and your family using your business and assets for good deeds. You and your family are the best rich people that I know." Minhyuk complimenting.

Hyun chuckle, "What you talking about? Your sweet talking is make me cringey..." Hyun push away his friend.

"Hey, I mean it. Every rich people should look at you as their role model." Minhyuk insist.

"Hahaha!! Stop it! I gotta go now. I'm worry about Geon and Sojung might need me."

"Yeah... you better go to your gorgeous wife now. She might need you by her side to hug her right now."

"Hey..."

"Let me remind you... if you are not Hyun from the rich Lee Family then you might not have that Kim Sojung, the GFriend Leader, as your wife right now. So you better be grateful for your life destiny. There're so many people who dreaming to be on your position."

"Are you also one of them?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, you."

"Me. No. I don't want it."

"Why?"

"Your job as businessman is the kind of bore job that I hate. And about your gorgeous wife..."

"Yeah, what about that?"

"Indeed she is very gorgeous and kind and motherly and graceful and y and etc... etc... but she also sooooo bossy and fussy. I won't be able to handle that kind of lady. I love my job. And I better handle those criminals than handle a lady like her."

"Hey... it's my wife who you talking about. My lovely wife. How could you boldly said that she's bossy, fussy, and y... right in front of me like this? You eyeing on her all these time, didn't you?" Hyun jokingly push Minhyuk, pretending to be offended.

"I admit it."

"YAH!!"

"Hahaha!! But don't worry I won't take her from you."

"Like she want to be with you... duh~..." Hyun rolling his eyes irritatedly.

"Hahaha!! That's what I meant. Hahaha!"

"Hahaha!"

"But... can I try to make move to your Cheojae?"

"What?! My cheojae? Which one?"

"Uhmmm..."

"C'mon! Tell me... which one?"

"Uhmm... Yerin?"

Hyun gasp exageratedly.

"Can I?"

"Uhmm... you think you can handle her? She's way more energetic than Sojung. You gonna restless with her."

Minhyuk smirking, "Yeah... she's fun. Isn't she? So... can I? You'll let me approach her, aren't you?"

Hyun just laugh at it.

 

 

 

 

At the hospital...

Sojung is anxiously waiting outside the emergency unit gate, when Eunha come to tell her, "Sojung Unnie, Sohyun is looking for you."

Sojung hesitate, "Uhmmm... but Geon..."

"Let me wait him here. I'll call you if the doctor come out." Eunha offering.

"But... I want to wait here too..." Sojung still hesitate.

"But Sohyun also need you." Eunha reminding.

Sojung sigh, "Okay then..." then she go to where her daughter's treatement room.

 

 

Not too long...

Hyun came to where Eunha is waiting at outside the emergency unit gate.

"Eunha-yah..."

"Hyung-boo, you came. Is the mess already taken care of?" Eunha welcoming her brother-in-law.

"Yeah. Minhyuk also still in the process to catch those kidnappers. Who inside? Only Geon or Sohyun too? And where is Sojung?" Hyun questioning.

"It's only Geon. Sohyun is in the treatment room. She's okay. She just tired and dehidrated. So Doctor put her an IV Fluid. She just need to rest and eat well. Sojung Unnie was here just until I told her that Sohyun looking for her, so now she is going there just now. I'm taking her place here. Geon is still inside, being check on the lab."

"Okay. Then I better waiting here. Huft~..." Hyun deeply sigh.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at Sohyun's treatment room...

"Mommy.." Sohyun reaching out her arms as soon as Sojung get inside the room.

"Ouwh~... Sweety." Sojung come to hold her daughter and rubbing her back, soothing.

"Where's Geon Oppa?" Sohyun asking.

"Your Oppa still being check on the lab."

"He'll be okay, right Mommy?"

"Of course, Sweety."

"Oppa been protected me all the time, Mommy. He also piggybacked me when I'm tired and let me sleep on his back. Oppa's feet must be really hurt, because he had not wore shoes, he let me the one who wore the rotten shoes that we found, he said that he is strong. Oppa also work to get us food and milk. He also took me to the beautiful brige to saw beautiful fountain show. Geon Oppa is the best brother. I wanna see him, Mommy..." Sohyun is babbling. It bring tears to Sojung and the girls who hear her story.

"Oppa said, once we crossed the bridge then it will be easy to get back home to see Mommy and Daddy. He said true." Sohyun smilling.

"Your Geon Oppa is very brave, isn't he, Sohyun-ah?" Yuju asking with teary eyes.

"Eung. Geon Oppa is very brave and strong." Sohyun boasting her brother, "I wanna see Geon Oppa, Mommy." She whining.

"(Sob) Later, Sweety... Doctor still put the medicine on him. You'll see him later. You better go to sleep now. You must be tired, right?" Sojung trying to wooing her toddler daughter.

Sohyun nod and rubbing her sleepy eyes. Then she yawn.

SinB with sensibility agily prepare a warm milk on the bottle, which is her  expertise (*remember Chapter 6 : Favourite Aunty, right?^^) then give it to her niece, "Here's your milk, Sohyun-ah. Now go to sleep, Sweety."

Sohyun happily take her bottle milk, "Thank you Aunty SinB. I've been craving this for so long." Then Sohyun her milk as she get on laying position.

So Sojung wipe her own tears then climb up on Sohyun's bed, laying next to her daughter and pull that sleepy little girl into her embrace. Sojung gently caressing Sohyun's back. Not too long, that exhausted toddler girls fall asleep while cuddling in her Mommy's safe embrace.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at emergency unit...

The gate is open, the doctor come out, "Lee Geon's guardian.."

Hyun quickly get up from his seat, "Yes. I'm Lee Geon's father. How's his condition, Doctor?"

"Uhmm... the wound on his head was bleeding pretty much, but he doesn't need blood transfusion, he still young, he will be able to recover that matter as long as he eats well."

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind to feed him a lot after this."

"Yes. I suggest to give him lots of meat. It will help to recover her blood needs."

"Okay, Doctor. No problem. Geon loves meat."

"Then about the wound, it was a bit ripped, but we already stitched it. So I'm sorry if we had shaved your son's hair before get your permission."

"No problem. If it was indeed he need to get well faster. It just hair. I'm sure it will grow again later."

"Still about the wound... indeed there's a bit fracture on his skull..."

Eunha gasp in scares, mouthpalming herself.

"... But my estimation it's not a concussion. We already checked by CT Scan, there's no blood clotting. He's just got wounds and swelling, which must be sore and pain. He should be fine with pain relieve. But if later you find another symptoms, such as he got nausea or throw up, then you better tell me quickly, so we can do further details check on lab, okay?"

"Okay Doctor."

"Then... he got fracture on his left arm, lots of scratches, then... dehidrated... and ... uhmm..."

Hyun and Eunha are anxiously waiting the rest of the sentence.

"Yeah. That's it."

Hyun and Eunha gladly exhales. Both of them unconsciously hold their breath.

"Like I already said before... he is still young and healthy so I'm sure he will be able to recover fast, as long as he eats and rest well."

"Will he gonna stay in emergency room tonight?" Hyun ask.

"Nope. He doesn't have to. He can move to the regular treatment room. He'll be fine." The Doctor casually said with assuring smile.

"Oh.. thank you Doctor. That was so relieving." Hyun gladly said.

Then the Doctor excuse himself.

 

"Is it okay to move Geon into the same room with Sohyun?" Eunha questioning.

"Yeah. I think that will do. I'll take care of it." Hyun lightly said it.

 

 

 

Not too long...

Geon already move into the same room with Sohyun.

The rest of GFriend girls were already go back to their dorms not too long ago, after Geon and Sohyon settled on that same room. Hyun assured them that everything is under control now, that they have nothing to worry, that's why they should go back and have a proper rest at their dorms, and the girls trust him.

 

So now...

Hyun and Sojung are standing side by side in the middle front of Geon and Sohyun's bed who to be set side by side. That makes both of them look like laying on one big bed.

Sojung is constantly sobbing, while her tears streaming swiftly, by looking at both of her children in their each bed, with IV fluid hose protruded from their tiny hands. She can clearly look at lots of scratches all over their small body. Even more painful to see Geon who have head and left arm on braces. She is terrified to imagine how many more scratches and injuries under their pajamas or maybe under their skin, and how sore and painful the might feel.

"Honey... stop crying. You might gonna waken them up. They need lots of rest. Let them sleep." Hyun persuade.

Sojung chocked, then tightly hug her husband, turn away her sight from her children, momentary relieving herself from the hurtful view. Hyun can feel how Sojung's is trembling and her crying sound is hurting his heart.

"I'm sorry, Honey... If only you never knew me, then this terrible incidents would not be necessary happened to you and our children. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry." Hyun said it as he feeling guilty.

"No. Don't say that, Oppa. You once said that years ago. I already told you to never ever said that again. But why you repeat it again now? It hurts me..." Sojung said while still hugging her husband. Then she lift up her face to look straight into Hyun's eyes, "It's not your fault. All that happened to me and our children were not your fault. How many times do I have to tell you? Don't make repeat it again and again. It hurts me to say all this... please. Don't make me say it again to you..." Sojung is pleading, "Once you pushed me away. But I choose to get you back. It's my decision. I choose you. I decided to love you and marry you. If these accidents are the responsibility for my decision, then I will bear it. I bear these with you anyway. So please... don't weaken me with your regret, but I beg you to be my strength."

Hyun is staring at his wife who begging to him, looks so miserable but at the same time look so wise and sincere. Suddenly he feel embarass, "Oh Honey... what would I do without you? I love you, Sojung-ah. I love you so much. I promise I will do it better onward. I will protect you and our children better than before."

"You already doing it greatly all these time, Oppa. Don't be too hard on yourself. We'll be fine. We got our children back safely. That matters the most."

 

 

 

 

Few hours later...

It's dawn when Sojung hear something...

 

"Ugh~... ugh~..."

 

Sojung's sleepiness is gone in an instant by hearing those groaning. She jolted to wake from her sleep on the couch to look at Geon, then she see that her son is having restless sleep. That boy having frowning forhead. He look anxious. Hyun is nowhere to find. So Sojung get up then come closer to Geon. That little boy is drenching in cold sweat. Sojung touch his forehead. It's hot. He having a fever. Sojung quickly push the emergency button. Not too long the doctor and nurse are coming. They check on him. Then inject him with medicine and change his clothes with the dry one.

"It's okay, Ma'am. The temperature is still on normal fever. It's normal to having a fever after all that happened to him. His immunity and the medicine is working right now. He is struggling and fighting his injuries. I suggest you to soothe him and make him feel comfortable. Give him lots of water when he wakes up later. He need it. He having dehidrated."

"Okay. Thank you, Doctor."

 

 

Then Sojung decide to climb up Geon's bed and lay next to him. She embrace him and soothe him with her voice.

"Geon-ah, my Dear Son... you are safe now. Mommy is here. Sohyun also sleeping soundly next to you. Daddy is right out side to protect us. So don't worry, Sweety." Sojung whisperly said while carefully caressing Geon's chest. Calm him down. "Mommy and Daddy are so proud to you. You doing great as Sohyun's Oppa. You protect her and take care of her very well. Good job, Son." Then Sojung carefully peck on Geon's forehead, as her tears drip on Geon's cheek. Sojung wipe it away. "(Sob) Sleep well, Son... later you'll wake up in better condition. You can ask anything and Mommy will give it to you as much as you want. What about ice cream? Or chocolate cake? You want it? Mommy will get it for you. So now you better sleep well, so you can get better fast. Then we can go home. You wanna go home, right? You already skipped school yesterday. Today Mommy will let you skip it again. But you better get well quickly, Son, or you might left behind by your classmates. You don't want that, right? You are good boy. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you. We love you so much. Sohyun will whining if you can't play with her. She told Mommy that you piggybacked her everytime she tired and you let her sleep on your back. She's so proud of you too. She also told Mommy that you took her to saw Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain Show. She liked it so much. That's why you should get well soon, so we can see it again together. Okay, Son? Remember... we love you so much.... bla... bla... bla..."

Sojung keep talking to her son until she also fall asleep.

 

 

 

Later...

After catch up the progress with Minhyuk, that he already caught those kidnappers and arrest them all. Minhyuk also assuring him that those bad guys will definitely get their punishment, because he got the evidences and also their legal confession. Also assuring that Hyun doesn't need to be worry anymore about those criminals, Minhyuk will handle it, and the law process until it properly finish, make sure it finish right according to the law. Everything will come back to normal. So then Hyun come back to the room in at ease. He find his wife and children sleeping soundly. He staring at them for moments long. Feel so grateful for their togetherness after few miserable days like hell.

 

You all are the precious things in my life that I won't ever switch for anything.

I will always protect you with all my life.

No matter what happen... I won't let you go from me.

Hyun thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy~... Mommy..."

 

Sojung heard somebody call her. It's a boy voice.

 

Geon!

 

Sojung jolted, fully awake instantly. She find her son is awake and looking at her.

"Geon-ah! Are you okay, Son? Is there any pain? Is your head hurt? You want Mommy call the Doctor?" Sojung panickely ask in worry.

"No.. no.. don't worry. I'm fine. I just need you to loosen off your hug on me. I can't move." That boy chuckle and grinning mischivously.

Sojung is dumbfounding to heard that.

 

"I'm thirsty, Mommy. Can I have a drink?" Geon politely asking.

Sojung snapped back to her sense, "Ah.. yes, of course. I'll get it for you, Son." Then Sojung get up to get a glass of water that Geon gulp it eagerly, even ask for another more. Sojung looking at how her son drink as if he just got back from a desert and found an oasis. It makes her very sad.

 

Geon just gulped down his last drop of water from his second glass, then look at his Mother, "Don't start it, Mom..."

Sojung pretend to doesn't understand what is Geon refering to, "Start what?"

"Cry. You about to cry. Don't you?" Geon guess.

"No, I'm not. Why I'm crying?" Sojung pretend to unchalantly said while shrugging her shoulder.

"That's what I meant... I don't know... why you have to cry? Was something bad just happened, so it makes you cry?..." Geon is joking to his sensitive Mom. While hand over his already empty glass.

"Nope. Everything is fine. Why should I cry?" Sojung said while taking the glass from Geon then put it back on the table.

Geon chuckle, "Good."

But then Sojung suddenly turn back and pulling Geon and hug him tightly, as she start to wailing, sobbing, crying so hard.

 

Geon is gently rubbing his Mommy's back, soothing, "Mommy, I'm okay. Don't worry."

But Sojung just keep crying.

 

 

Hyun back with Sohyun in his arm, surprised to see his wife wailing while hugging his Son, "Hey, what happened?"

"Nothing. Mommy just being sensitive. You know, Dad... women..." that kid is jokingly mocking at his Mom.

Hyun is chuckle to heard that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End (for this title)

 

 

=======================================

A.N :

Hi! So sorry for took soooo long to finished this title. 

That's why I upload 2 chapters for the ending at a time. I hope it's enough for you to forgive me. Hehe...^^

It end on this 6th part.

Uhmm... It's even longer than Ridiculous Sequel and the after story. It maybe worth to be an independent sequel. Maybe I shouldn't put it on this one shot compilations.

It has 6 chapters!! It can't be called as 'one shot' hahahaha!!^^

But... what ever... I already put it here. Hehe~..^^

At the begining I thought it won't be this long... but it end up this long.

Hahaha... what I'm talking about actually... I'm being absurd. Sorry...

I just hope you have fun read this.

Cause I had fun written this.^^

See you next time! Bye!^^