Chapter 7 : Happy Birthday, Honey

Ridicoulous Series's One Shots

11.50..

10 minutes left to December 7th.

Hyun trying his best to get out from the bed without making any noise. He doesn't want to disturbing his wife's sleep, also... because he doesn't want to ruin his plan on her birthday surprise.

Hyun tip toeing to get out from his bed room, he straight goes to the kitchen. Take out a cup cake from the refrigerator. Put a candle on it then quickly goes back to his bed room.

Carefully he open the door. He's glad that Sojung is still in deep sleep. He enter their room, close the door back, and ... locked it. Hyun can't hold to smirking. Then he lit the candle. He glance to clock on the wall.

 

11.59...

He goes closer to the bed. Staring at his gorgeous wife who look very tempting in her black lingerie. The way her beutiful hair lay on the pillow is beautiful. The dim moonlight shone through the glass windows of their rooms, creating an atmosphere that somehow seemed so romantic. Hyun feel flutter.

He take a deep breath. Then bend closer.

 

"Sojung-ah... Honey..." he calls her dearly.

 

Sowon wriggling a bit, then slowly open her eyes.

Hyun smiling, "Happy birthday, Honey." He said calmly.

Sowon bloom a smile, then she turn to sit.

Hyun show the cup cake with candle to her, "Make your wish."

Sowon smiling, then look at her husband --- Hyun seemed to also have just woken up, his hair is still messy, with dark jaws due to his beard buds, he looked very adorable ---, he looks exciting, it's such a heartwarming moment for Sowon, "I don't have anymore wish. I already got all my wish, because of you, Oppa."

Hyun can't hide his proud smile by heard his wife's said just now.

 

Sowon giggling, "You blushing, Oppa. You look so cute."

Hyun is like caught off guard. He quickly trying to get back his sanity. He clearing his throat nervously. "Oh c'mon... you must be still have wishes left."

Sowon laugh, "Okay, okay..." then she clasped her hands, close her eyes, start to pray for her wish. While Hyun is staring at his praying-wife who look extreemly gorgeous. The way the candle light shone her face, then her thin lingerie strap sliding down from her smooth shoulder, with moon lighting behind her back is creating somehow sensual view of her. Hyun hardly gulped.

 

"I'm done." Sowon said while open her eyes.

"Then blow your candle." Hyun order.

Sowon nod, then blow the candle. As soon as the candle off, their room is become darker.

 

"Thank you for born and being my wife, Sojung-ah." He said softly.

Sojung smile as she heard that, feeling heartwarming.

Hyun is coming closer slowly, "I love you, Sojung-ah, very much."

"I love you too, Oppa." Sojung said back.

Then Hyun close the distance between them. He kiss her gently.

 

 

After they apart.. 

"So, where my gift?" Sowon innocently ask.

"You said you don't need anything more..." Hyun teasing.

"That's true. But you doing this surprise birthday event, so at least you should have a gift for me." Sowon complaining.

"Is me doing this event as a gift is not enough for you?" Hyun arguing. He take out the candle off from the cup cake then feed his wife with the cup cake. Sowon obediently bite the cake.

"Oh... you are not prepare any gift for me?" Sowon keep nagging.

"Nope." Hyun said then eat the rest of the left over cup cake.

"You are 'no jam', Oppa." Sowon being sulky.

"Oh you are wrong. I do have jam, that's why we have Geon and Sohyun-ie now. Do you still need more proves? I don't mind to prove it to you." Hyun smirking. Then after he the last crumble of the cup cakes from his finger, all of sudden, without any warn before, Hyun pounced his wife and pinned her down on bed, mercilessly smooching his wife.

 

 

================

A.N :

Happy birthday Kim Sojung! Our beloved Leader-Nim. Keep up your good work. I wish the best things always happen to you. We love you!!!^^