Chapter 10 : She's Ours First!

Ridicoulous Series's One Shots

"Kim Sojung! Who dare left that hickey on your neck!" Hyun furiously complain as soon as he enter GFriend's waiting room.

Everybody inside the room turns their head to look at Sowon's neck. Indeed there's red mark on that beutiful neck of Sowon.

Hyun come closer then grip on Sowon's jaw, while his other hand put aside of Sowon's hair. He staring at his wife's neck to check on those mark.

"Ouch!" Sowon groaning in pain because Hyun unconsciously gripping to hard on her jaws.

"Ah... sorry, Honey." Hyun quickly let go his grip on Sowon's jaws, "But Honey, who left that on your neck?" He ask again.

Sowon turn around to face the mirror to take a look at her neck. And yes... she see it too. It clearly shown.

Sowon sigh, "Don't mind it, Oppa. It's nothing. You don't have to worry."

"It's definitely THING for me. It's NOT NOTHING. Who did it? Who smooched you other than me? It's a BIG DEAL! You are my wife!" Hyun insistly ask.

 

"Is there anyone know who did this to my wife?!!" Hyun questioning while spread her sight to all over the room.

"Yes. We know." Everybody said unchalantly, like it was nothing.

Hyun is taken aback by those light respond, "Who the culprit is?!"

 

"It's me!" Yerin shout from the couch where she sitting next to Yuju.

 

"Yerin? You did it?!"

"Yeah. It's me, Hyung-boo. I did that."

"... how could you?..."

"Why not? I used to did that since years ago. Since before we still trainee."

"...?..."

 

"Me too. I used to did that too..." suddenly SinB said.

"Me too." Eunha also confess.

"Also me." Yuju join.

"So did I." Umji timidly confess with blushing face.

 

Hyun gawking. Speachless.

 

"What's wrong with you girls?" He said after back to his sense.

 

"There's nothing wrong with that." SinB said like it's nothing.

"Sowon Unnie's skin is very soft..." Umji said.

"... it's nice to touch her..." Eunha tell.

"... she smells so good..." Yuju add.

"I just can't stop to kiss her everytime I start to." Yerin giggling.

 

"I KNOW THAT!!" Hyun roaring.

 

The girls giggling. The staffs chuckling. Hyun become more upset.

 

"But you supposed to not left hickey!!" Hyun upsetly complain.

"Why not?!" Yerin said back.

"You know how hickey is made, right?" Hyun asking.

"Of course I know. I just made one of that." Yerin chuckle.

 

"Sowon Unnie is ours first before she become yours. Eventhough now she's yours, but she still ours. It's not gonna change whatever happen. Forever." The girls insist to claim.

Hyun sigh upsetly, then he turn to his wife, "Honey, say something!"

"Like what?" Sowon unchalantly reply while playing with her cellphone.

"Are you not gonna scold them?" Hyun questioning.

"Why? They're not did wrong." Sowon said.

Hyun taken aback to hear that. He can hear his cheojes are chuckling behind his back. Mocking him.

"See? Hyung-boo, we're not did wrong." SinB keep on teasing.

The girls gather on the long couch where Sowon sitting. They surrounding her, Yerin lean to her, Eunha lay head on her lap, Yuju caressing her hair, SinB who sitting on the arm rest is reach out to place her hand on Sowon's shouldee while glare to Hyun, and Umji who sitting on the other arm rest is bending over to peck Sowon's cheek. They all like... purposely to tease their Hyung-boo, to make him even more upset and jealous.

 

"Sowon Unnie is ours!" The firmly claim her.

Hyun frowning his forehead and clenching his jaws. "But Kim Sojung is mine!" He rebut.

"Whatever~...! We don't care!" They said back.

"And since I'm right next to her now, I can make another mark, as we claim her as ours." Yerin warn then elongated her neck to reach Sowon's neck. Yerin stole a glance to Hyung-boo as she purposely approaching slowly to her target spot.

Hyun grimace, then suddenly turn around, backfacing them, "I refuse to see it!"

The girls are struggling to hold their laugh. SinB even mouthpalming herself.

 

"Oh my God! Unnie, your husband is so cute~..." Yuju whispering her squeals to Sowon's ear.

"Can I squeez him! He's too adorable!" Yerin also whispering.

"Is there another man like him in this world? Can you tell me where I can find it?" Eunha asking also in whisper.

"He's so possessive on you.. are you okay, Unnie?" Umji whispering her concern.

"Can I some more?" SinB also whispering.

 

"Okay! I give up! She's yours, girls," suddenly Hyun said while turn around back to face them. The girls quickly trying to put on their 'pocker face' as soon as they can.

"Really? You admit your lost?" SinB doubting,

Hyun nod, "Yeah. I admit it. She's yours... while she's here as GFriend's Leader. And she's definitely mine when she's at home." Hyun smirking.

 

 

 

"Okay... that's a wrapped. Game over! Back to real life! Back to work! I'm not your toy, you Brats!" Sowon clap her hands and then waggling the girls off of her as she get up then go to stylish-unnie to get a touch up of her make up, since it's about their time to perform.

 

"Ah... I thought you gonna playing along a little bit longer... you are less fun, Hyung-boo." SinB nagging.

"But please, Yerin-ah... don't left hickeys on my wife!" Hyun begging to his naughtiest-cheojae.

Yerin smirking, "Sorry, I can't promise that, Hyung-boo. Your wife is too appealing. She's too 'delicious' to not to be ."

"YAH!! It's your unnie and my wife who's you talking about!" Hyun is pissed off.

Everybody (but Hyun) in that room are laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============

A.N :

Sorry for short chapter and absurd topic. I just having fun and playing around. ^^