Chapter 16 : Because I'm Your Oppa (Part 5)

Ridicoulous Series's One Shots

Geon is keep walking while piggy-backing his sleeping little sister. He actually very tired. His feet is really hurt, the socks are worning out really bad, he finally decide to took off the shoes that Sohyun's wear, loosen up the ties then he wear it by himself. Indeed the shoes are too small for him, so he folded the back and stepped on it.  At least there's something that protect his feet and ease his pain so he can keep walking.

They just left the Banpo Bridge few meters away when suddenly Sohyun got yanked off from Geon's secured. Geon turn around in a second after. He can't help to gasp... the kidnappers are there to get them back.

 

"Give me my sister back!" Geon furiously ask while trying to grab Sohyun, but before he able to touch her, instead Geon got rough kicked, that caused him thrown away and fall right on his chest. It hurt. It makes him out of breath for a while and unable to get up. Geon coughs for few times. One of those kidnappers roughly grab on Geon's shirt then lift him up on that like lifting a kitty. Geon flapping his arms, trying to rebel, throwing punches and kicking his feet but nothing got his target even for a slight.

 

"Let me down! Give me my sister back!" Geon keep on yelling.

 

The sleeping Sohyun obviously awaken by those commotion around her, "Oppa~..." she start to wailling.

"Don't worry Sohyun-ah, Oppa will get you back." Geon trying to assuring his terrified little sister, while he actually clearly not in the condition to say that.

Those kidnappers laughing, mocking. "Hey kid, you not gonna get her back. Not until your rich parent give us the money that we ask them. Or if we not get the money then we gonna sell each of you to different places, so you won't ever gonna able to get your sister back. Hahaha!!'

"LET ME GO! YOU EVIL MEN!!" Geon furiously yelling.

"Okay. If that what you want..." then suddenly the kidnapper who carry Geon loosen his grip and drop him down, purposely somehow slamming Geon roughly.

 

"Arggh!" Geon groaning in pain.

"Oppa!!" Sohyun screaming in terrified.

But then Geon got lift up again like before.

 

"You better be calm and obey us, or you gonna get more pain, Kid. Or you want your sister to get hurt too?" The kidnapper threatening.

"NO! Don't hurt her! Please... don't hurt my sister. She's a toddler. A baby girl. Don't hurt her. Please..." Geon begging.

"So you better stop rebelling!" The kidnapper harshly yell.

"Okay. What ever you want. Just don't hurt my sister." Geon pleading.

 

They just about to go back into the van, when suddenly 2 police department patrol cars rushingly arrive, screeching their tiers and then stop there with loud sirine sound. The policemen quickly get out from their cars and point their guns to the kidnappers.

"FREEZE! You all are under arrest!!! Let go those kids!!" The police command.

Those kidnappers quickly get ready, they taking out their guns also using Geon and Sohyun as their armour.

 

Few more cars stop. Hyun, Sojung, the rest of Gfriend, Minhyuk, also more policemen came out from thosr cars.

 

"Mommy!! Daddy!!" Geon and Sohyun naturally calling their parent.

"Geon-ah!! Sohyun-ah!! My babies!! Mommy is here, Sweeties!!" Sojung yearning for her babies.

"Daddy will get you both back!" Hyun also trying to couraging.

 

"Not that easy. Give us the money, if you want your kids back!" One of The kidnappers shout.

"You not gonna escape. We already surrounding this area. So you better give up now and let go those kids safely, so then it might gonna, ease your sentence." Hyun persuade.

"Move back!! Let us go! If you keep insist then these kids who will get trouble. Don't you ever think that we are not gonna dare to hurt them. Because we dare!!" Those kidnappers threatening while put the gun tip on Geon and Sohyun's temple.

Sojung and the girls can't help to shriek.

"Don't hurt my babies! Please~... I beg you~..." Sojung wailing.

 

"Where's the money?!! Give us the money!!" Those kidnappers demanding.

"You better give up now! While I still nicely ask you..." Hyun mocking.

One of the kidnappers laugh, "We won't give up! Are you forget that these kids's life is right on our fingertip right now. We just have to pull these guns trigger then ... boom!! You won't gonna get them back alive. Hahaha!!"

 

Geon trying to rebel. He wriggling his body, trying to escape. He madly kicking his feet. If before he couldn't get in target, but he learn from his failure, this time he trying new way, back spin elbow, technically he swing his elbow to poke the nearest target, the kidnapper's stomach, successfully give him a pain...

 

"Ugh!"

 

The kidnapper groan and cause him weakened then to let go his grip off from Geon's shirt and drop him down. But this time Geon is more steady, he able to landing right on his feet then dashing and jump trying to snatch his sister off from the kidnapper's grip. But unfortunately the other kidnapper aware and before Geon able to reach his sister, the kidnapper quickly knocked the gun handle right on that little boy's head.

Geon roughly fell down on the ground with bleeding head.

 

"GEON-AH!!" Sojung and the girls scream in terrified.

Also at the same time...

 

"OPPA!! Waaaaa!!!" Sohyun screaming then crying loudly when she look at the blood that streaming swiftly on her brother's face.

 

Sojung histerically shout, "I'll give you the money!! Don't hurt my babies! Please~.. Give them back to me!! Please~...!"

"Hahaha! Now you get what we want. That's right. You better give us the money." The kidnapper evily laugh.

 

"Oppa, just give them the money and let them go. I want my babies back. Please~... give it to them. Hurry! I don't want to see them hurt my babies anymore." Sojung desperatedly pleading to her husband.

Hyun clenching his teeth. He's so mad. But he also want his children safely back. He gripping tightly the bag full of money in his hand. He feels like about to explode by the urge to let go his tantrum on those kidnappers who hurting his little son right on the front of his eyes. But his sanity remind him that his children's life is on threat. His selfish tantrum might cost their lives and Hyun not confident enough that he able to win them safely in this situation that the kidnappers is on top at that time. Hyun gonna regret it for the rest of his life if his foolishness cost his children's lives, that's why he decide to hold his anger to find another way to get his children back. Alive.

 

No matter what... I'll get my children back alive.

Even if I have to kneel to get them. I'll do it.

They have to be alive.

Safe and sounds.

That's what in Hyun's mind. His determination.

 

"Alright. I'll give you the money. Give my children back to me!" Hyun firmly shout.

"Good! But before that... those policemen have to go now. Then you must promise that you won't ask them to go after us." The kidnappers order.

Hyun clenching his teeth in anger. But then..

 

"Okay. As long as I get my children back safe and sound."

 

"Deal!" The kidnapper agree.

 

Then Hyun turn to his friend, "Minhyuk-ah... go away and bring your team."

"Hyun-ah..." Minhyuk trying to persuade but Hyun stop him.

"Please... You already saw it by yourself how bad they treated my children. Look at Geon... look at Sohyun. Look at Sojung. I can't stand to see them suffering longer. I just want my children back then go back to our peaceful home." Hyun end his sentence in hoarse voice.

Minhyuk sigh then nod, "C'mon guys! Let them go..." he commanding his troop.

"But Sir..." there're protest.

Minhyuk shake his head, "Let's go!"

 

Then those policemen retreat and left that place in quick.

 

 

"Finally.. now we can talk confortably. Give us the money!" The kidnappers demand arrogantly.

Hyun walk to them. Trying to stay calm and not rushing.

 

"Give me that!' The kidnapper demand while reaching out his hand about to take the bag that Hyun's holding.

Hyun not budge, "Give my children back first!"

The kidnappers laugh annoyingly, "Don't trying to play around!"

"I'm not. You have both my children and I just have a bag of money. I just trying to get my rights." Hyun argue.

"Hahaha! Businessman indeed... good at negotiating. Okay. Here's the deal... first, I'll give you one of your kid then give me the bag, then after we check on the money, you can get your other kid. How's that?"

"Okay. Deal."

"Good. Then.. who's your first choice? Your clever son or your cute daughter?"

 

Hyun looking at Geon who in pain then to crying-Sohyun. He hesitate to choose.

"Get Sohyun first, Dad." Geon said while grimacing in pain.

Hyun taken aback to heard that. He feel so proud on his son. He then nod to Geon.

 

"My daughter first." Hyun finally choose.

"Okay. Here you go." The kidnapper give him Sohyun that Hyun accept with so much grateful. He hug his toddler daughter who also hug him tightly.

 

"Daddy~..." Sohyun wailing.

"You safe now, Sweety." Hyun pecks his liitle girl with so much affection. "Now go to Mommy, okay.."

"But Oppa..." Sohyun turn to look at her brother who still sitting on the ground with blood that streaming from the wound on his head that even dripping to the ground.

"Oppa will go after you, Sohyun-ah. Now just go like Daddy told you. Go to Mommy first." Geon trying to persuade his hesitate-sister.

"You promise, Oppa?" Sohyun ask.

"Promise. Oppa never lied to you. You trust me, right?"

Sohyun nod. "Okay, Oppa."

"Good girl." Then Hyun put down his daughter and tell her to go to his wife who waiting few meters away with his cheojes.

 

"Come here Sohyun-ah! Come to Mommy!" Sojung spread her arms waiting her daughter to come.

Sohyun running to her Mommy and safely come into her warm embrace. Sojung hug her baby daughter tightly and pecks her on where ever she can. The aunties also gladly welcoming the baby girl back.

 

 

"Now the money!" The kidnappers order.

While the other kidnapper put his foot who wearing big and hard boots on Geon's shoulder that makes that boy groan in pain.

Hyun feel so much anger. He has the urge to break that leg who step on his son, and punch those kidnappers to get his son back. He gripping the bag handle vert tightly, trying to surpressed his anger.

 

"The money!" The kidnapper yell.

Hyun sigh, then hand out the bag to them. The kidnapper quickly open the bag to check the inside.

"Wow! These really much money. Hahaha!!"

"Now give my son back to me." Hyun demanding.

"Not so fast..." the kidnapper laugh annoyingly.

"We have a deal!" Hyun protest.

"Don't worry. You'll get your son back for sure. But later. After we secure our escape." The kidnapper said.

Then the other guy grab on Geon's weak body and carry him up along with them as they back to their van.

"Hey! Give me back my son!" Hyun trying to reach his son, but those kidnappers block his way to him.

"We gonna drop him on our way. So you better follow our car so you can get him back." They say.

Hyun quickly turn back and rushing to his car.

 

"Where's Geon, Oppa?" Sojung ask him desperatedly.

"They tricked us. They bring Geon along to secure their escape. I have to follow them, because they will drop Geon on their way." Hyun said while quickly get inside his car.

"You and Sohyun better go with cheojes to hospital or straight back home. I'll be back with Geon." Then Hyun starting his car engine.

But Sojung don't want to left behind. She quickly get inside the back seat of her husband car along with Sohyun who in her arm. The car tiers screeching then left in high speed even before Sojung able to properly close the door.

The rest of GFriend left behind dumbfoundedly. But then Yuju quickly push Yerin to get inside their car, "Follow them, Unnie, quickly!"

"Huh?!!" Yerin still confused but Yuju already set locked her seatbelt for her then quickly run around the car to take a seat next to her, while SinB also pushing Eunha and Umji to get inside the back seat.

"Hurry up!"

 

Then they follow their Hyung-boo's car.

Not too long, there's another car align next to their car. There's familiar face showing on the window. It's Minhyuk.

"Where they're going?!" He shout from the window.

"We don't know. They bring Geon along to secure their runaway. They gonna drop him off on their way. That's why we following them!" Yuju explaining also by shouting through the window.

"Okay. I'll go first. Be carefull you girls!" Then Minhyuk and other police cars go before the girls.

 

"Wow! They're so fast. They left us so easily." Eunha dumbfoundedly said.

"Yerin Unnie, hurry up! Faster!!" SinB scolding from the back seat.

"Yah! It's dangerous! This is the best I can." Yerin scold back.

"Let me drive!" Yuju suggest.

"But you bad at direction!" The other 4 girls nag in the same time.

"Then let me drive!" Umji suggest.

"You are not better than me!" Yerin scold.

"Then let me drive!" SinB shout.

"Yah! You are terrible driver! You gonna bring us to accident!!" Yerin shout back.

"Yeah! The way you drive is scary!" Eunha protest.

"Yah! What scary you talking about?!" SinB argue.

"It's scary like crazy racer who lost in track!" Umji complain.

"And that's what we need right now! A racer to chase them all." SinB insist.

 

Silent for a while...

Everybody is thinking...

 

"SinB is right." Yuju said breaking the silent. "We need racer to chase them."

"Yeeay!" SinB is doing high-five with Yuju. "Indeed just 'The Usain Bolt-Yuju' who understand me about speed."

 

Yerin quickly pull over on the side road, then she switch with SinB.

"Haha! Here we go girls. Hang on! We gonna chase them." Then SinB quickly step deep on the accelerator, but at the same time she also step on the front brake, that's why the back tires are screeching along with smoking. The back of the car is wriggling.

"Oh my God! We're gonna die~... God we might gonna have a concert in Your heaven in near moment. Be ready! You better be a Buddy." the girls in the back seat are desperatedly praying.

"Let's gooo!!!" SinB and Yuju in the front seats shouts in excitement. Then SinB release thr brake...

"GYAAAAA!!!" the car is dashing in high speed along with the girls shriek.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at the other car...

"Sojung-ah, I told you to wait on secure place!" Hyun scolding.

"I want to make sure my son's safety." Sojung argue.

"I told you..  I'll be back with Geon."

"I don't want to just waiting. I want to help and I want to see it by myself."

"You come along like this is not helping!"

"Just pay your attention to follow them! Don't mind about me and Sohyun here."

Hyun sigh. He give up on bickering with his wife. Sojung is undefeatable, even more if it about their children matter. Indeed true the wiseman says with : Women are always right.^^

 

 

They crossing back the Banpo Bridge. Obviously they leaving Seoul. Right after they left the Banpo Bridge behind, the kidnappers suddenly open the van door and throw Geon out from their van, without mind to pull over to the side of the street then just dashing to leave.

Sojung shriek to see her little son being thrown out from the van. That little boy is rolling over on the middle of busy street. The cars around him tried to avoid being hit or run over him. This caused several successive collisions. The road is in mess.

Hyun agily stop his car right before they about to bumped onto other car in front of them. Then he quickly get out from his car and run between those cars, between people who angry to each other. While Sojung with Sohyun in her arm also quickly go after him.

Hyun finally came to where his son is. Geon is curling his body, with both arms hugging his head, securing his head. Meanwhile people around them are just looking at them in curious and concern, but too afraid to interfere.

 

 

 

To be continue...