Chapter 5 : Clingy

Ridicoulous Series's One Shots

Early in morning...

Sojung felt something quite heavy over her. She hardly move her body. She take a deep breath then slowly open her eyes. Then she figure out what.. or to be exact... who is actually clamping her. It's Hyun. Her dear husband.

Sojung smiled as he remembered that last night they had spent the hot and wild time together. Releasing all their longing and yearning for each other after about 2 weeks they had to apart. Sojung enjoyed listening to Hyun's steady breathing and the warmth of his muscular body hugging her. He sleep so soundly. His both arms wrapping Sojung's slim body, he laying his head between her chest and the crook of her neck. That's why Sojung can feel his warm breath on her skin every time he exhales. She also can feel his leg crossing over her legs under the blanket.

Sojung free hands reach out to caress his bare muscle-arm to his back, shift up to his head. Her slender fingers slipped between Hyun's strands of hair, she gently caressing.

 

"Oppa..." Sojung carefully calls, trying to not jolting him, but there's no answer from him.

"Oppa..." she calls again, a bit raise her voice.

Hyun wriggle a bit, he growling lazily.

"Oppa, it's already morning, wake up!" She motherly ordering him.

"Let's stay at home for today. I still miss you. I want to stay like this for whole day." Hyun whining.

"Is that what you want?" Sojung teasing.

"Eung." Hyun shortly respond, which is sound cute for Sojung.

"But I need to get up and get Geon ready to school." Sojung make excuse.

"Geon can get ready by himself." Hyun said unchalantly.

"I have to check on Sohyun too. It's about time she wake up." Sojung trying to make another excuse.

Hyun suddenly lift his head up to look at his wife. He has frown and pout plastered on his face, which is look adorable for Sojung to see that. The sulky face of Hyun at that time is definitely remind her of Geon's sulky face used to be. Indeed like father like son.

"Why you keep trying to make excuse? Are you unhappy to stay with me? Remember, last night was you who start to flirted me. But now, when I really want to spend my whole day with you, instead you seems trying to push me away?" Hyun upsetly protest.

Sojung cupped her husband's face with her both hands. "Hey... calm down." Try to soorhing.

"You start it!" Hyun rebut.

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" She wooing her huband.

"Just if you agree to stay." Hyun keep his will.

Sojung chuckle, "Don't you have works to do? Or important meeting to attend?"

"I don't care! I want to stay stil with you like this." Hyun whining, demand them back to their former position, as he lay his head back to between Sojung's chest and the crook of her neck, also tighten his wrap on her body.

Sojung almost let out her laugh, but she hold it, worry that it might upset him even more. Her hands caressing his head and arm gently, "Aww~.. you really miss me, don't you?" She teasing.

"Yeah! So much!" Hyun answer sternly.

"Aww~... Babe, you're so adorable." Sojung finally can't hold herself to squeal at his cuteness, as she messing his hair.

"Yah! You teasing me!" Hyun lift his head up again, obviously upset.

"Because you are really cute!" Sojung squeal again, then pinching Hyun's cheeks.

"Ouch! That's hurt, you know?" Hyun upsetly protest. "You need to get a lesson, Kim Sojung!" Then he furiously attacking kisses to his wife, that makes Sojung giggling.

 

"Yah! Kim Sojung! You are really my wife, right?" Hyun sudden questioning.

Sojung a bit frown her forehead, confuse, "Why you ask that? Your question are weird, Oppa..."

"Just answer my question!" Are you really my wife or not, Kim Sojung?!" He ask with firm stare.

Sowon sigh, but then say, "Yes, I am... I'm Kim Sojung your wife."

A smile gradually form on Hyun's face, "Thank you for being my wife, Sojung-ah." He said softly.

Sojung smile as she heard that, feeling heartwarming.

Hyun is coming closer slowly, "I love you, Sojung-ah."

"I love you too, Oppa." Sojung said back.

Then Hyun close the distance between them, his lips touch Sojung's lips. It soft at the beginning, and Sojung also willing to kiss him back, then he deepen his kiss, and Sojung trying to equally respond, it drive them into more and more level of kissing. Making love.

 

 

 

Suddenly... out of the blue

"Mommy!"

That's Geon's voice, right from behind the door. Then that boy start to knock. "Mo~ommyyyy...!! I gotta go to school, but I won't go before see you.!!" That boy whining. Then more to be added, Sohyun's start to cry, maybe because disturbed or startling by Geon's shout.

 

While inside...

Both Hyun and Sowon panting, trying their best to catch breath.

"Oh my goodness... Oppa, this is all your fault. I should already get up and prepare for Geon to school by now." Sojung quickly push her husband away and make way to get off from his grip, get off the bed. Snatch her nightgown and robe, put it on as fast as she can, tied up her hair.

 

"Mommyyy!! Sohyun is wake up!" Geon start banging the door.

"Yes, Son. Mommy hear you and Sohyun. Wait a second!" Sowon finishing to tied her robe. She turn to look at her husband who stil on the bed. Her eyes sharply searching something around the bed. She find it. She pick it up then throw it to Hyun who catch it agily.

"Put it on!" She command.

Hyun just smirking, but then obidiently do what her wife told him to do, he put his pants on.

 

Sojung rushing to the door to open it. There's no Geon there. Then Sojung quickly go to the next room, baby room, Sohyun's room, and she find Geon already there, climb up on Sohyun's box-bed, bend into it, trying his best to soothing his baby sister.

"Good morning, Son! Sorry you wait too long. But let me Mommy get your baby sister first, okay?" Then Sowon pick up her baby, trying to calming her down.

Then Sojung look at her son. Geon already in his uniform.

 

"Wow, Geon Oppa, you get ready by yourself?" She ask.

Geon nod, "Of course." He said proudly.

"Wow! My Son is indeed diligent and smart. I'm so proud of you, Son." Sowon smile as she tapping Geon's head.

"Is Daddy hasn't wake up yet? Is he won't drive me to school?" He ask.

"Uhmm.. I think Daddy not ready yet. Let Mr. Park (their family butler) drive you to school today, okay Son?" Sojung carefully ask.

Geon sigh, "Okay.." he answer it clearly shows being unpleased.

"Do you already have breakfast?" Sojung ask.

Geon shake his head, "No, I haven't."

"Let Mommy change Sohyun's diaper, then Mommy will company you for breakfast. Is that okay?"

"Okay, Mommy. I'll wait at the dining table." Then Geon jump down then leave the room.

 

 

Later...

Geon just having his breakfast when Hyun come, already neat in his suit.

"Wow, you fast.." Sojung surprise.

"Of course, I won't miss my chance to drive my son to go to school." He said.

"Yeeayy! So I don't have to go with Mr. Park, you will drive me, right Daddy?" Geon excitingly.

"Of course, Son." Hyun offering his palm, so then Geon can give him a high-five.

Sojung just smirking, "I thought you want to stay at home today..." she whispering, teasing.

Hyun mischievously smirking, "Can you really handle me if I really stay?"

Sojung blushing, but then clearing , "I think I can." Still she act confidently.

Hyun scoffs, "Nah, I'm gonna let you slide this time, Babe. Since you must be still tired. I'm gonna let you get some rest. Afterall, I can have you again later, after my work." He teasing, makes Sojung suddenly gulp hardly.

 

 

*****

 

Another day, at GFriend's waiting room on particular TV Station...

"Unnie, is Hyung-boo doesn't comeback yet from his business trip?" Eunha ask. Sowon nod.

"It's been more than a week, right?" Umji join the conversation. Sowon nod again.

"You must be miss him so much..." Yuju add, and Sowon nod again.

"Is he not telling you when he gonna back?" Yerin ask.

Sowon shake her head and sigh, "He not calls me lately. It's been 2 days he not contact me."

SinB frown, "It's weird... Hyung normally won't missed a day to call you. He so clingy to you."

"Maybe he really busy." Sowon said, "I've been tried to called him, but unconnected."

"Is he going to remote area?" Umji ask.

"I don't know. He not told me in details. If he is, usually he would tell at the first place." Sowon said.

 

Later, when GFriend is mingling with their friends, another idols on the hallway...

Sowon yelped when suddenly somebody backhugging her. Turns out it's her husband, Lee Hyun.

"Hi Honey, miss you a lot." Hyun whisper right on Sowon's ear. Then follow by smooch a few kisses on her neck that makes the girls shrieking, never thought before that they would witness that such scene right in front of them. While the other GFriend girls are just rolling their eyes, irritated.

 

"Oppa!" Sowon trying to pull herself away from her husband, but Hyun not loosen his hug on her.

"Did I surprise you too much, girls? Sorry.." Hyun chuckle, "Chungha-ya, you blushing... cute." Hyun laughing.

Chungha look panic, "I better go now..."

"Chungha-ya.." Sowon calls, "You know him... Oppa, just teasing you.."

"I know... but, maybe you really need to have your time alone, since Hyung-boo just comeback." Then Chungha grab Nayoung's hand and pull that girl who still freezing like stone, stil dumbfounding after saw the scene.

"Chungha-ya... Nayoung-ah..." Sowon trying to calls her friends to stay, but they keep walk away. Then their other friends also excuse themself go.

 

"UNNIEEE!! Educate your clingy husband, please!" SinB whine, upset because her friends had to go while they had fun just before.

 

"Oppa, let me go!" Sowon said.

"Why? I don't want to let you go." Hyun reject, instead turns around Sojung to face him then quickly steal a kiss on his wife's lips.

Sojung pull away, "Oppa! How many times do I have to tell you to not do something like this when we at public area!" Sowon yank Hyun's hands off of her waist then leave while stomping her feet upsetly.

 

Sowon flopped herself on the couch on their waiting room. She folding her arms in front of her chest. Hyun and her members following enter the waiting room. Hyun come closer then kneeling in front of her. He placed his hands on the couch, right beside her body, left and right, sparing a space, carefully not to touch her, worry that she might yank it off once again.

 

"Honey, don't mad at me, please..." he begging. But Sowon keep look away from him.

"It's because I don't have much time... one of my client suddenly canceled the meeting today, so I use the off time to get here to see you. I have to get back to the airport immediately, 'cuz I have another meeting tonight." Hyun explain.

Sowon finally turns to look at her husband. Now, when she finally look at him properly, she find tiredness on his face. The way he look right at her is full of yearning. A guilty suddenly piercing through her heart.

 

"Oppa~..." Sowon cupped her husband's face.

 

"I'm sorry for caused you a trouble. I just couldn't hold myself when I see you and I couldn't waste my time." Then he turn back to look at his cheojes, "Girls, I'm sorry."

His cheojes look at him with teary eyes. They nod. Their upset at him already gone.

 

Hyun take a deep breath, then turn back to face his wife and smile, "So... where's my baby girl?" 

"Sohyun is sleeping right there." Sowon point her finger at a baby-basket-carrier on the other side of the room. Hyun get up and heading to where Sowon point at to. When he unveil the cover and look into the basket she find his baby girl is sleeping soundly, adorably cute. His fatherly smile bloom as soon as he see her. Hyun bend to carefully peck Sohyun's cheek and inhale her sweet baby scent, filling his lungs with it. Reluctantly he close back the cover.

"Is Geon not back yet from his school?" Hyun ask to his wife.

"It's about time. Mr. Park (their family butler/driver) maybe on his way to pick him up." Sowon said.

Hyun dial his phone, "Hello... Mr.Park, where are you right now?... can you pick me up at TV Station so I can go along with you to pick Geon up from his school?... okay. Thanks." Then he turn to look at his wife, "Mr. Park is around here, I'll go with him, so I can meet Geon before I go back. So then... see you later, Honey. I guess I can see you a little bit more later. Goodluck on your performance. Fighting girls!" Then Hyun leave.

 

 

Later...

Hyun back to where GFriend at, it's at another TV Station than before. He has Geon on her arm. That little boy is delightful being with his Dad after more than a week apart. They had fun lunch together before.

They enter GFriend waiting room, they find Sowon is sleeping on the couch while Sohyun is babbling on her basket-carrier.right next to her. Hyun and Geon take a peek at Sohyun and that baby even more giggling and babbling at the time she see them. She's so cute and she being very nice baby girl playing by herself and letting her Mommy sleeping. Hyun and Geon chuckle to see her.

"Do you mind if Daddy put you down to pick up your sister?" Hyun carefully asking his son.

Geon shake his head, "It's okay, Daddy."

Hyun smiling, "Good boy." Then he put down Geon who then run to his Aunties and share his Jelly that his Daddy just bought for him with them.

Hyun pick up his baby girl that look happy to see him. Sohyun on her Daddy's arm excitingly kicking her feet on the air while her red plump lips blabbering and making cute voice that makes Hyun giggling and laughing proudly. They have quality bonding time until Sohyun get to sleep. Then Hyun put her back into her basket-carrier.

 

Turns to look at her wife... Hyun find Sojung sleeping on the couch. He come closer. Kneel right in front of her. Once again, he placed his hands on the couch, right beside her body, left and right, sparing a space, carefully not to touch her, this time not because he worry that she might yank it off again, but because he doesn't have a heart to waken her up. He staring at her for long. Until he sigh deeply, then check on his watch, then his next action is shrieking his cheojes...

 

Hyun get up, without removing her hands from the couch. He straighten his arms to stand up his body to steadily bend over Sojung's position. In that position he can comfortably kiss his wife's lips. He devouring her lips. He doing it passionately. Then obviously if that would waken Sojung up. She flapping, as if she drown on the water, since she not ready, she not in expectation to get that kind of action while she sleeping. When Hyun letting her off, Sojung rushly inhale air, catching breath, panting. She choke and caoughs.

 

"Geez... Oppa, do you want to kill me?" She manage to ask between her panting.

Hyun grinning, "Sorry Honey... but I haven't get proper kiss from you. And I have to go to the airport soon."

"Was these what you called as proper kiss?" Sojung scolding.

Hyun shake his head, "Will you please give me one..." he plead.

 

Sojung sigh. Then she enlonging her neck to peek at her members, "Girls, will you give us a moment, please."

The girls turn around, backfacing them. The staffs even get out from that room. Umji and SinB pull their nephew and hug that boy, blocking his sight from his parents.

 

While right behind them...

Sojung cupped her husband's face, then willingly lead to kiss him. As soon their lips meet, Hyun devour her once again. Kiss her passionately. If before Sojung was not reply his kiss because she not ready, this time Hyun got the proper reply. It's even better than he wished for.

 

Ugh~...

Hyun and growling, having hard time to hold his sanity.

 

"You killing me, Sojung-ah..." he wishper.

Sojung smile, "Was that enough to what you called as proper kiss?"

"That was way far beyond to what I called as proper kiss." Hyun hoarshly answer.

Sojung smile get wider.

 

"Hello~... excuse us! Are you done yet?" Yerin shout.

"Hahaha! Yeah! We're done. Thanks for patiently waiting." Sowon said.

They turn around again.

 

"I regret to stayed here... I should just follow the staffs to get out of here. Your smooching sound was annoying..." SinB cynically protest.

 

"Kids..." Hyun purposely mocking. Then getting a deadly glare from SinB. Hyun just laugh at her.