Starting to Get Serious

Will You Pick Me Up? It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mood in the car was quite solemn; it was the first time that two members of Wanna One fought... Sort of. 

-- 5 Minutes Ago--

Everyone was busy preparing for their practice. For today, it was decided that they will separate as unit groups. Jihoon was sleepily sitting on the couch, waiting for his turn in the bathroom. Woojin, who just had wakened up, decided to sit beside Jihoon. Jihon just suddenly turned his back to Woojin. 

"Yah," Woojin said, "I really do not get it why you're avoiding me?" Woojin said to Jihoon.

Jihoon, who have talked to many members now, just sighed and said nothing. It would not do any good talking to you, Jihoon thought.

Woojin pulled Jihoon and said, "Yah..."

Jihoon remained quiet, starting to get annoyed and hurt. Why are you being like this... Jihoon thought, trying to restrain himself.

Woojin kept on bugging Jihoon. As Jaehwan went out of the bathroom, Jihoon was at the limit of his patience.

"Jihoon-iee--" Woojin tried, and it was the breaking point.

"WILL YOU CUT IT OUT?! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I DON'T TALK TO YOU?! IT IS BECAUSE OF I'M ING JEALOUS OF YOU AND SOHYE TALKING ALMOST EVERYTIME?!?! HAPPY NOW?!" Jihoon shouted, making all members look on the couch. As Woojin was blinking confusedly, Jihoon (on the verge of tears) ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

-----------

In the van of Wanna One, Jihoon sat with his unit group members, Kuanlin and Jinyoung, talking to them about their possible concept. Woojin, on the other hand, was still a bit dumbfounded as he sat with his unit members, Daniel and Jaehwan. 

"Woojin-ah," Jaehwan called. As Woojin turned to Jaehwan, he said, "Are you okay?"

Woojin nodded and replied, "I had no idea... But why?"

Jaehwan answered, "Hm... I guess it happens. I did feel the same way when I learned Minhyun-hyung likes Chaeyeon-sunbaenim, but I understand. We're different."

Woojin nodded again and sighed. As he pulled out his phone, he opened his kakaotalk. He saw that someone just went online, and so Woojin decided to send a message.

Woojin: Good morning

Sohye-nim: Wah... So early... But yeah, good morning too ^-^

Woojin: Oops... Did I wake you up?

Sohye-nim: Ani. I was already awake. Why so early though?

Woojin: We're having practice for the comeback. I just decided to go online for a while.

Sohye-nim: Good for you... I have nothing much on my plate today... Just a radio broadcast then some personal schedules then free time...

Woojin: Want to meet up later?

Sohye-nim: Won't you be too tired later?

Woojin: Me? Tired? I'm Woojin-izer!!

Sohye-nim: Kkk. Arasseo. See you later then? I have to get ready now.

Woojin: Eung...

Sohye-nim: Annyeong! <3 

Woojin giggled and sighed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daehwi and Seungwoo were resting. They have been practicing for quite sometime and were also talking of some possible rearrangements. 

"Hyung, why did you say in Radio Star that your brain is not that good?" Daehwi suddenly asked.

"Hmm?" Seungwoo hummed, recalling his guesting at Radio Star. As he was able to recall, Seungwoo answered, "Isn't it true, though?"

Daehwi replied, "But look! You have a lot of ideas!"

Seungwoo chuckled and said, "You sounded just like Doyeon."

"Omo omo omo," Daehwi said. 

'Why?" Seungwoo asked, not getting the reaction of Daehwi.

Daehwi chuckled and said, 'Five of my hyungs are in love."

Seungwoo finally realized what Daehwi was referring to and said, "Yah, who said I'm in love?"

"Who said you were not? You just mentioned Doyeon-sunbaenim out of the blue! It means you always think of her," Daehwi teased.

Seungwoo was about to reply something when his phone sounded.

Doyeon: Annyeong oppa! Are you busy?

Seungwoo: I'm practicing with Daehwi for our comeback...

Doyeon: Ah really...

Seungwoo: Why?

Doyeon: Ani... I'm free this morning so I was supposed to ask you to breakfast but...


"Hyung! Invite her here!" Daehwi said, apparently reading Seungwoo's conversation with Doyeon.

"You know that's not allowed," Seungwoo said, now trying to think of how to possibly spend the morning with Doyeon.

"Ahh! How about an early lunch! I'll join!" Daehwi said enthusiastically. 

Seungwoo shook his head and said, "You'll just load your teasing gun... Andue!"

Daehwi pouted and said, "Fine, just the two of you then."

Seungwoo: Uhm... How about an early lunch?

Doyeon: Kurae!! Sure, oppa! Just message me where and what time!

 

Lunch came, and Seungwoo and Daehwi decided to go out. Daehwi made sure that it will only be Seungwoo and Doyeon later. The two idols arrived at a small canteen nearby their practice hall. As they went inside to the far place, Seungwoo and Daehwi already saw Doyeon waiting.

Daehwi patted Seungwoo on the back and said, "Good luck!" 

Seungwoo smiled at his dongsaeng as Daehwi went to another part of the canteen. Seungwoo then went to Doyeon and said, "Annyeong."

"Oppa!" Doyeon greeted with a smile.

As Doyeon was about to say something, Seungwoo said, "Let's go upstairs. There are fewer people there."

Doyeon nodded as the two idols went up to the second floor of the canteen. Indeed, there were fewer people, none of them seem to bother that there are two idols in the area.

"It's quiet here. Even downstairs, no one seemed to care about me," Doyeon said.

Seungwoo replied, "That's the main rule of the manager here. No one is allowed to be a fan; everyone is just a regular customer."

Doyeon smiled at the thought. "Let's order?" she asked.

Seungwoo nodded and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

 

The two idols spent their lunch together well. Talking usually about their work and their personal lives, Seungwoo and Doyeon seemed to have gotten closer to each other. 

"Ah oppa, before I forgot," Doyeon said as she grabbed the paper bag that she brought. As she handed the paper bag to Seungwoo, she said, "I had it washed. It's as good as new!"

Seungwoo smiled and said, "Gomawo."

As Seungwoo grabbed the paper bag from Doyeon, Seungwoo held Doyeon's hand also. The two, surprised by the incident, just looked at each other for a second. Daehwi just managed to see that as he went up.

Daehwi chuckled before saying, "Sorry to interrupt, but we have to go back now, Seungwoo-hyung. Doyeon-sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo!"

The two idols snapped back into their senses. Seungwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter