Getting Comfortable Part 1

Will You Pick Me Up? It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohye: Woojin-ah...

Woojin: Ne?

Sohye: Are you asleep?

Woojin and Sohye had been communicating for the past week. They have been sending messages to each other and started to get really close. Sohye sent the message while the Wanna One members were complete and were having dinner at their dorm, two things that rarely happen due to their schedules.

"Look at Woojin, smiles and all," Sungwoon commented. 

Jihoon scoffed and said, "Yah, is that Sohye-sunbaenim again?'

"Wae? What's wrong with it?" Woojin said defensively as he was about to reply.

Daniel then asked, "You like her?"

"Eh? Why would you say that?" Woojin suddenly asked.

"He's exactly the same as yours with Sejeong-sunbaenim, so he's looking for someone to be with him when he gets in trouble," Seongwoo commented.

Daniel reacted and said, 'No!"

"Ja, stop teasing Seongwoo; you are not the one to tease," Jisung said. He continued, "Jihoon-ah, no need to be so sensitive about it. We all have close friends that are girls right? We do not date them but we are close to them?"

"He's different!" Jihoon said.

Woojin glared at Jihoon and said, "I know what I am allowed to do and not allowed to do, Jihoon."

Woojin stood up and said, "I'm done eating. I'm going to the room now."

Woojin glared at Jihoon again before leaving the table. Jisung said, "Jihoon, don't you have any close friends that are girls?"

"But I'm telling you hyung! Woojin likes Sohye-sunbaenim!" Jihon said, his voice now raised due to exasperation. 

Jaehwan then commented, "What's wrong with liking someone?"

Guanlin added, "It's not like Woojin-hyung would date immediately... And if he does, a huge amount of teasing will happen!"

Woojin: Sorry for the late reply. Jihoon was just being annoying.

Sohye: Oh... I'll just message later then.

Woojin: Ani... It's fine. I understand why Jihoon is acting like that.

Sohye: Why? 

Woojin: Uhm... I don't know if I should say...

Sohye: It's fine. I do not need to know it if it's confidential.

Woojin: It's tiring...

Sohye: Which one?

Woojin: I feel suffocated...

Sohye: Why?

Woojin: Can we meet now?

Sohye: Now? Why will meet someone who keeps on avoiding my questions?

Woojin: ...

Sohye: Yah... Are you okay? Arasseo. Meet me up in the same spot where we first met. If you do not show up, you're dead!

Woojin got up and met Jihoon and Minhyun by the door. "I'm heading out," Woojin said as he went past the two.

"It's late!" Jihoon commented. Jihon was about to say something when Sungwoon said, "Just let manager-hyung know."

Woojin nodded and said, "Gomawo for understanding hyung... Unlike someone..."

Jihoon was about to comment again when Jisung said, "I'll go with you! I need to throw our trash anyway."

Woojin nodded and waited by the door. Jihoon, fed up, went inside the room and shouted. Jaehwan, Minhyun, and Guanlin entered the room as well. 

Woojin and Jisung were walking down the stairs. "Do you like Sohye-sunbaenim?" Jisung straightforwardly asked.

Woojin said, "Like... Yes?" 

Jisung chuckled and said, "You always message each other... Almost every free time that you have. Our manager is understanding, and I understand. Whatever this leads to, you should be able to face it, okay?"

 

Sohye was walking along the Han River Park towards where she and Woojin first hang out. Ever since that hang out, Woojin and Sohye became close friends; messaging and calling each other whenever time allows it. Sohye found comfort in Woojin; someone who will understand her in a different manner. 

"Yah, Sohye-yah," Sohye's manager who was walking with her said.

"Ne, unnie?" Sohye said. 

"Do you like Woojin?" the manager asked. She continued, "Not as just a friend... I mean like, as in, liking someone."

Sohye said, "I... Uhm..."

The manager chuckled and said, "I'll leave you now. I'll get back with the car so message me okay? Think about my question."

Sohye nodded as they arrived at the meeting place. Sohye thought, Do I like him? How come I just cannot answer unnie right away?

Sohye came to the part where she and Woojin sat down. She then opened her phone.

Sohye: Woojin-ah...

Woojin: Eung?

Sohye: Where are you?

Woojin: Look behind you.

Sohye looked and saw a smiling Woojin showing off his snaggletooth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaeyeon was waiting inside a small cafe somewhere in Gangnam. 

"Unnie!" Somi greeted Chaeyeon as the former saw the latter. 

"Somi-yah!" the two idols hugged each other and sat down.

Chaeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter