The First I Love You Part 1

Will You Pick Me Up? It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woojin started to walk away as Sohye just stared at Woojin. Sohye was still flustered by Woojin's action. As Woojin took the last of the steps of the building's entrance. Sohye suddenly ran and gave Woojin a back hug. "Sorry... I do not know why I'm feeling this... Can you stay the whole night with me? Please?" Sohye suddenly said.

 

Woojin and Sohye were lying on top of the bed together. Woojin has his arms wrapped around Sohye and Sohye is lying on top of Woojin's chest. 

"We're you were surprised?" Sohye asked. 

Woojin looked down on Sohye and asked, "Of what?"

Sohye looked up to Woojin and said, "Me suddenly asking you to do this."

Woojin just gently Sohye's hair and said, "You're my girlfriend; it's normal."

Sohye stuttered as she asked, "Gi... Gir... Girl... Girlfriend?"

Woojin gulped and said, "Based on what you said a while ago... Are you not?"

Sohye shook her head and hugged Woojin tighter, "I am... I am..."

Woojin tucked Sohye closer to him and said, "You're being over clingy tonight."

Sohye lightly hit Woojin's chest and said, "Shut up. I... I need this."

"Is there something wrong?" Woojin asked worriedly. 

Woojin felt Sohye shook her head. Sohye answered, "I just... I just need you tonight."

"Shh... Sleep now," Woojin said as he caressed Sohye's hair and patted her so she can get comfortable and sleep. 

Woojin felt Sohye's body relax and release him a little bit; a signal that Sohye has fallen asleep. Woojin adjusted so that Sohye is still in his arms but is more comfortable.

"What should I do... I have fallen for you so much now... I just hope you really do feel the same... Because... I think... I think I love you Sohye," Woojin said with a sigh. He then kissed Sohye's forehead and closed his eyes to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second day of One: The World concert tour arrived. As early as 4 AM, people were lining up at the Gocheok Sky Dome. At the same time, five girls decided to meet at a 24-hour coffee shop near the venue.

"Where are this people?" Sohye asked as she looked at her phone again. 

"Sohye-ah!" Chaeyeon and Doyeon greeted as they went off their cars. After a few minutes, Kyulkyung and Sejeong arrived as well. 

"Do they know?" Kyulkyung asked as she yawned.

Sohye shook her head. "I made pretty sure that everyone, except Daehwi, thinks we'll not come."

"Won't Daehwi be too excited and slip?" Sejeong asked worriedly.

"Somi made Daehwi swear over their friendship or something, so we could trust Daehwi," Sohye answered. 

"Ja, let's do this," Sejeong said with determination.

Chaeyeon added, "Yes. I needed to see a very special performance."

"Which one?" Sohye asked, knowing that all of them already know the performances of the concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Wanna One members were all focused and immersed in their final preparations to kick-start their world tour. They took a break and had lunch (except for Minhyun who is preparing a stage that he will go shirtless). 

"Ha, finally," Minhyun said as the blindfold for his performance arrived safely. 

Jaehwan and Guanlin clapped. Guanlin said, "Hyung, I can now reveal that seeing your abs is the biggest shock of my life so far."

Everyone laughed. Jaehwan then said, "Wait! Does hyungsu-nim (A/N: Hyungsu-nim is the term that a younger brother uses to address his older brother's wife, girlfriend or partner) know you will reveal your abs?"

Minhyun was flustered but he answered, "Of... Of course!"

Every Wanna One member turned to Minhyun. Jisung then asked, "Really? What did she say? Did she approve of it?"

"Well... She does, but she did not like it that other people will see it live but she will not," Minhyun answered honestly.

"Ei, TMI hyung!" Daehwi yelled. (A/N: TMI means too much information)

The Wanna One members laughed except for Woojin. Sungwoon and Jihoon noticed this. Jihoon suddenly went to Woojin and said, "Hey, are you okay?"

Woojin nodded and said, "Yeah. I'm just worried."

"About?" Jihoon inquired.

Woojin paused for a while. He then said after, "About our concert and all."

Before Jihoon could ask more questions, his unit was called for a meeting with the director. When Jihoon left, Woojin lets out a sigh of relief. Guanlin saw the reaction, so he went to Woojin and asked, "Woojin-hyung, is there something wrong?"

"I don't want to hurt Jihoon, but I keep lying to him," Woojin answered.

Guanlin understood immediately. At first, he did not understand the awkward air between Jihoon and Woojin recently. However, he asked Daehwi and Sungwoon about it and learned the truth.

"Hyung, wouldn't it be better just tell him about it? It might give him an idea that he still has hope?" Guanlin asked.

Woojin looked up to Guanlin and said, "Oh~ Our maknae has grown up!"

The other members heard Guanlin's words and also joined Woojin in the teasing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Imo-nim! Kamsahamnida!" the five girls said as they bowed towards an old lady.

The old lady smiled and said, "This was your home. Of course, you can visit anytime. Take good care of it."

"Ne!" the five girls answered.

Sohye, Sejeong, Kyulkyung, Doyeon, and Chaeyeon decided to prepare food and give a surprise visit. They asked permission from their managers. Daehwi would also volunteer. 

"Ja, I wish Mina was here though; she's the best in cooking," Sejeong thought.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Surprised, the five girls went to see who visited them.

"Unniedeul! How will you cook those well?!" Mina said.

"Since I know you will be here, I dragged Mina along," Somi said with a smile.

Sejeong said as she let the two in, "Mina! You did not tell me!"

Mina just smiled and proceeded to the kitchen. She then said, "I will be the main chef; Somi is my assistant. However, you will do each dish for your boyfriends. Got it, unniedeul?"

Everyone nodded. Mina then added, "No one denied the boyfriend thing... Ja!"

Mina saw the list of the five girls and started to tie her hair. "Rice first for the bokkeumbap."

 

Everything went smoothly. Under Mina's instruction and Somi's assistance, the five girls were able to not only cook but also learn the recipe of their respective dishes. 

"Aigo~," Chaeyeon said as she had difficulty in cutting the meat for the oil was splattering. 

"Unnie," Mina said as she went to Chaeyeon and instructed her on what to do. 

Two hours passed and almost everything was ready.

"Ahhh! I burned them!" Sohye cried out. 

Mina and Somi immediately went to Sohye. Mina said, "They're not that burned. Ja."

Sohye clapped and said, "Thank you, Mina and Somi!"

After another hour, the girls were already into packing the food. Mina said, "Somi and I can take care of those for the staff and the other Wanna One members. You take care of your boyfriends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ja, cut! Lunch break then doll up!" the director yelled.

Drenched in sweat, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter