Starting To Get Serious 2

Will You Pick Me Up? It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woojin ran towards the practice room of his unit - with Jaehwan and Daniel. When Woojin arrived, he felt uncomfortable - the stares of Jaehwan and Daniel were as if they were ready to attack him with questions and a lot of teasing. 

"Before you tease me, I think there's something wrong with Seungwoo-hyung," Woojin said, trying to avoid the topic to him.

"Why?" Daniel asked, concerned.

 

Minhyun, Sungwoon, and Jisung were having their own individual practice time but were still in one room. The three would naturally ask help from each other for some of the parts. Minhyun was practicing when he opted to rest for a while. As he opened his phone, he saw Chaeyeon online, so he decided to message.

Minhyun: Annyeong... Are you busy?

"Oh look, Text-Hwang is on the move," Jisung said. The two eldest members suddenly went beside Minhyun. 

"Ai, this two hyungs," Minhyun said, though not actually leaving.

Sungwoon said, "Ah... You, Woojin, Jinyoung, Daniel... Such beautiful stories... And with IOI!"

Minhyun replied, "Why leave Seungwoo out?"

"His story is also beautiful with drama for now," Sungwoon said. 

All the members knew that Seungwoo went out to Doyeon and Woojin went to Sohye (much to Jihoon's disappointment). Seungwoo arrived a little bit late; Sungwoon and Minhyun were having a late night snack when Seungwoo arrived with a tear-struck face. He just greeted the two members and headed for his room. 

Chaeyeon: Annyeong oppa! I'm actually shooting a CF right now... But it's my break time. You?

Minhyun: Practicing for the unit... But it's our break too.

Chaeyeon: Ooh~ I went back to DIA to fast, I was not able to experience IOI's unit. How is it?

Minhyun: It's less noisy, but I'm with usually noisy hyungs so it feels the same.

The statement earned Minhyun a smack from the two hyungs, but they continued to read the messages.

Chaeyeon: Who are you with, oppa?

Minhyun: Jisung-hyung and Sungwoon-hyung

Chaeyeon: Oh! I'm a fan of Sungwoon-sshi! Can you say hi for me?

The two hyungs laughed as Minhyun puts down his phone and walks away from his hyungs with his hands on his waist.

"Yah, this girl..." Minhyun said.

Sungwoon laughed and said, "Jealous? Chaeyeon-sshi said she likes me!"

"Chaeyeon-sshi?!" Minhyun said, obviously jealous now. 

 

"Eo? He read my message but not replying?" Chaeyeon said on the other side. 

"Chaeyeon-unnie!" a voice said.

"Sohye-yah! You came!" Chaeyeon greeted. Sohye and Chaeyeon had a talk the other day and Sohye promised to visit Chaeyeon in her CF shoot. 

Chaeyeon got up and hugged Sohye, who was carrying a big bag. "What's that?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Will I come empty-handed? Sandwiches for everyone!" Sohye declared.

After distributing the sandwiches, the crew decided to extend the break to eat what Sohye gave. Chaeyeon and Sohye got to chat.

"Omo! What happened?" Chaeyeon asked.

Sohye got shy and said, "Manager-unnie woke me up first since she does not know Woojin. He got sleepy first and lied down on the couch...

 

----Flashback----

"I'm sleepy," Woojin declared. 

The two watched some Produce 101 videos, reminiscing their days in the program. Sohye then said, "Can you come home? I can see you're a bit tipsy."

Woojin smiled as he suddenly lied down on Sohye's bed. "I'll just take a nap for a while to get rid of the tipsiness... If it's okay with you."

Woojin then extended his hand to Sohye's. Sohye held Woojin's hand and said, "Sure."

Sohye stood up and Woojin suddenly pulled Sohye, causing her to fall on the side of Woojin and make her lie beside him.

"Sorry but I need to be comfortable to sleep," Woojin said as he closed his eyes.

Sohye, completely flustered and shy, did not move at all. She did not know whether she will say no or not. However, Woojin's breath and warmth started to get to her. Sohye snuggled closer to Woojin, rested her head comfortable in Woojin's shoulders, and closed her eyes.

----End of Flashback----

 

Chaeyeon squealed and said, "Omo! My baby is all grown up!"

"Unnie!" Sohye said as she blushed.

Chaeyeon then looked at her phone and said, "He still did not reply..."

"Who?" Sohye asked.

"Minhyun-oppa," Chaeyeon answered as she showed her last text. 

Sohye shook her head and said, "Unnie... You were talking to him and you talked about another guy. Of course, he will feel hurt."

"Eh?" Chaeyeon said, surprised by Sohye's words.

"One time, I told Woojin that I'm also a fan of Daniel, he did not reply to me the whole night," Sohye said nonchalantly.

"How did you make it up to him?" Chaeyeon asked.

Sohye answered, "I called with video. Boy, if an unnie jealous of another unnie is hard to appease, boys are even harder!"

Chaeyeon took a deep breath and started a video call with Minhyun. "Help me," Chaeyeon mouthed to Sohye. Sohye gave a thumbs up.

 

Sungwoon and Jisung comforted Minhyun by buying snacks for the unit. They were eating when Minhyun's phone rang. 

"Eh?" Minhyun said.

The two hyungs went close and saw that Chaeyeon was calling. 

Minhyun answered. He saw Chaeyeon in full make up and her hair down. Wah... She's pretty.... Minhyun thought. 

"Oppa... Why didn't you reply anymore..." Chaeyeon asked, trying to be cute and pouted.

Minhyun tried not to smile and said, "Ah... You like Sungwoon-hyung right? Here."

Minhyun suddenly showed Sungwoon on the video. Sungwoon flustered, pushed back the phone to Minhyun and said, "She called you!"

"She wants to see you," Minhyun said flatly.

"Hwang Minhyun-sshi, let's have a talk, the two of us. Later," Chaeyeon said.

Minhyun suddenly looked at Chaeyeon and said, "Later?"

"Eung, later, I have to go now. You and I. Talk. Okay, oppa?" Chaeyeon said.

When Minhyun nodded, Chaeyeon winked and ended the call. 

Why is she so cute... Minhyun thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel, Jaehwan, and Woojin were resting when Zico visited the training room. 

"Oh, hyungnim!" the three Wanna One members greeted Zico. 

Zico smiled as he showed the box of pizza and cola that he brought. "Lunch!" Zico declared. 

As the four idols ate, Daniel suddenly said, "Hyung, may I ask a bit personal question?"

"Eung?" Zico replied.

"How did you and Seolhyun-sunbae dated?" Daniel asked straightforwardly.

"Hyung!" Woojin and Jaehwan said together in shock.

Zico was dumbfounded for a while but chuckled afterward. He then said, "Kang Daniel... Dating... Hmm... Who is the lucky girl?"

It was Daniel's turned to be flustered. He looked at Woojin then said, "Ani! It's Woojin!"

"Why turn it on me?" Woojin asked defensively.

Zico chuckled and said, "Ja, ja, well... Hmm... How did we meet... It was kind of natural actually. We exchanged numbers, then contacted each other, met, and it led there."

Woojin then asked, "Hyungnim, wasn't it awkward at first?"

"It was; I confessed to her that I like her and she confessed back but we were not a couple yet," Zico answered.

"Waeyo?" Jaehwan inquired.

Zico answered, "Isn't it natural for people to like each other? Our 'like' might be different, but we did not say we love each other."

Woojin and Jaehwan scratched their heads in confusion. Zico responded, "That's what you call a 'some' relationship."

Daniel then asked, "Then, hyungnim?"

"We met more often; she loved my place so it was her that goes there, no malice whatsoever," Zico replied. 

"Then the day that we had a fight. It was a big fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter