Downs Part 2

Will You Pick Me Up? It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohye was heading out of the radio station when a familiar figure taller than her waved at her.

"Doyeon?" Sohye called out.

Sohye and Doyeon ran to each other and hugged each other. Sohye then asked, "Why are you here? You have a guesting?"

Doyeon shook her head and said, "I personally went here for you."

"Eh? Why?" Sohye asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna One was getting dolled up for their second night of the concert. Seongwoo, however, is still distraught.

"What happened exactly?" Woojin asked. He was done with his makeup and was just changing fixing his clothes. 

"I went to bed and I forgot that we were still talking," Seongwoo said softly.

Woojin's eyes went wide due to shock. "What?!" Woojin asked.

Minhyun went beside Woojin and said, "We cannot say anything. It was entirely his fault."

Daniel then added (he just finished putting on makeup), "That's a little hard. Out of all the times that Ong-cheong-ie has to come out, it had to be that time."

Woojin pulled out his phone and sent a message to Sohye, who was online at that time. Daniel then said, "Oh, Woojin's let's talk for a while."

As Woojin and Daniel went out of the dressing room, Minhyun's phone sounded.

Chaeyeon<3: Oppa! Are you busy?

Minhyun<3: A little bit... I'm having my makeup done. Why? Want to call?

Chaeyeon<3: Oh~ It's fine oppa. I'll call instead after the concert. The five girls are together.

Minhyun<3: Five girls?

Chaeyeon<3: Eung. The five girlfriends of Wanna One.

"Seongwoon-ah, our girlfriends are meeting right now," Minhyun said as he showed Seongwoo Chaeyeon's message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what really happened?" Sejeong asked. 

The five girls - Sohye, Sejeong, Kyulkyung, Chaeyeon, and Doyeon - gathered after hearing the news about Doyeon. Sejeong informed them that it is probably for the best that only the five of them talk about Doyeon's problem.

Doyeon took a deep breath and said, "That person just said that he will take a shower so I waited. He did not even put off the video call. However, when he got back, he just changed clothes and went to sleep! I saw the whole thing! I even tried to shout but he did not budge!"

Everyone else nodded. Sohye then said, "Did he try calling you this morning?"

"That's another thing! He did not!" Doyeon said exasperatedly.

Sohye then looked at her phone and said, "He's probably afraid."

"What do you mean?" Doyeon asked.

Sohye then showed Woojin's text message.

Chaekchaeknim: Seongwoo-hyung said he should have come with me. Have you heard anything from Doyeon-sunbaenim? Hyung's kinda scared.

Doyeon then asked, "What did Woojin-sshi mean when he said oppa should have come with him?"

Sohye shyly said, "Uhm... Woojin flew back here from Japan because I was angry at him."

"Omo!" Everyone cheered. 

"Should we get angry also?" Kyulkyung suggested.

Sejeong shook her head and said, "Ei, why would we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter