Stolen Moments

Will You Pick Me Up? It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woojin asked if he can go alone to the Han River Park. It was around 3 in the morning. 

"Just be careful. Dispatch is always there," the manager said, knowing how Woojin wants an alone time badly today.

Woojin nodded and prepared himself. Removing all makeup and wearing simple clothes, Woojin rode his bike to the Han River Park. It was a tiring day; dance practice for the comeback, radio show guesting, variety show recording, etc. Woojin gave a little smile as he was going to be on a variety show with the popular ones: Daniel and Seongwoo. He arrived at Han River Park after some time. The place was mostly deserted but there are some people riding their bikes or doing their jogs. Woojin rode further and stopped at a bench their the convenience store. As he sat down, he saw someone familiar. Taking out his phone, Woojin sent a kakaotalk message.

Woojin: Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim. Are you awake?

Sohye: Annyeonghaseyo Woojin-sshi. Yes, I am. Why did you message?

Woojin: Are you now wearing a cap, simple shirt and pants?

Sohye: How did you know that?

Woojin: Turn around, sunbaenim.

Woojin saw Sohye turning around at her spot. Woojin saw her walking towards the convenience store. Sohye saw Woojin, so she immediately went to him.

Woojin stood up, bowed and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim."

Sohye smiled at Woojin and said, "Annyeonghaseyo! What brings you here?" 

Woojin froze at the smile of Sohye. There is something with her smile...It seems so warm, Woojin thought.

"Woojin-sshi? Are you okay?" Sohye asked worriedly as Woojin did not answer. 

Woojin snapped out of his thoughts and answered, "Ne. Uhm... I was just tired and I was hoping to relax here at Han River. How about you, sunbaenim?"

Sohye answered with a little disappointment, "I just wanted to relax too. If I bothered you, I'm sorry..."

Woojin said defensively, "Aniyo! I... I actually messaged you, sunbaenim, so... I have company."

Sohye smiled again and said, "How about we buy some food?"

Woojin smiled and nodded.

 

At Pristin's dorm, Kyulkyung could not sleep. She was just in their living room doing nothing. Nayoung, who woke up for a glass of water, saw her and said, "Kyulkyung? What are you doing here? You need some rest."

Kyulkyung shook her head and said, "Am I betraying the group for having schedules alone in China?"

Nayoung was surprised by Kyulkyung's question and answered, "You are helping promote Pristin. Of course, there are some who will not understand that, but you are not betraying the group." 

Kyulkyung nodded and said, "You rest now, unnie. I'll go to my room in a while."

Kyulkyung got her phone and opened her kakaotalk. She saw a new friend was online so she sent a message.

Kyulkyung: Annyeonghaseyo. Still awake?

Jinyoung: Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim! Yes, I am still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter