The First I Love You Part 2

Will You Pick Me Up? It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeongwonhi! Wanna One!" the audience chanted.

Sohye, Chaeyeon, and Doyeon stayed to watch the concert. They chanted along with the fans but decided to remain hidden as not to make it a news. They decided to watch the concert backstage where the managers are. 

"Woah," Doyeon said as the camera showed Seongwoo. 

Chaeyeon nudged Doyeon by the shoulder and the three girls chuckled. Sohye then said casually, "Woojin and I are officially a couple."

Chaeyeon and Doyeon looked at Sohye and said together, "What?!"

Sohye answered, "Just a while ago. Though... I think Jihoon and Woojin would be... Uhm..."

"Eh? Why?" Doyeon asked.

"Jihoon likes Woojin... Say the way we like our boys. He was shouting to me and all regarding him being with Woojin all the time."

Before Chaeyeon and Doyeon could react, Sohye said, "Do not be mad at Jihoon. He likes Woojin; that's something that probably anyone would do to win someone right?"

"But still," Chaeyeon said. 

Sohye then said, "Anyway, I trust Woojin and I'm confident he prefers girls than boys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"At least I was able to catch Jinyoung's stage," Kyulkyung said.

Kyulkyung, Doyeon, Sohye, Sejeong, and Sohye were waiting in a cafe near the Sky Dome. Sejeong only made it to the encore stage due to her schedule, but Kyulkyung was able to make it to Jinyoung's unit performance. Their partners arrived at the same time also, but they arrived with the two eldest members of Wanna One. 

"Sunbaenimdeul, annyeonghaseyo. Sungwoon and I are here to talk to Woojin and Sohye," Jisung greeted.

Sejeong then said, "I was the second eldest in IOI. I am responsible for Sejeong. I want to be here."

"Unnie..." Sohye said. 

Kyulkyung then said, "We're here as Sohye's unnies and friends. We should be here."

Seongwoo then said, "It's fine, Jisung-hyung."

As Jisung nodded, they all sat at a long table and the couples sat together. When everyone was settled, Sungwoon began, "Well, I think most of us are aware that of the...situation of Sohye-sunbaenim, Woojin, and Jihoon. We decided to talk to the couple about it."

Jisung continued, "Good thing, Jihoon was not bothered by what happened and the concert continued. Jihoon assured me that he will be the same for tomorrow. What I am concerned about is what happens afterward. Jihoon assured that he has no grudge against Woojin..."

Woojin understood what Jisung was saying. Woojin finished Jisung's sentence by saying, "But Jihoon is saying that it's me who will have a problem with him?"

 Jisung nodded. Sohye then asked, "But why would Woojin act differently...?"

"Because he knows that Jihoon has something else in his mind. It will be uncomfortable. Add also the fact that Jihoon uses his status as a Wanna One members to have like an 'advantage' from Sohye-sshi," Minhyun answered while holding Chaeyeon's hand.

Sejeong shook her head and said, "That's not fair and nice. I thought he'll--"

Daniel wrapped his arms around Sejeong's waist and answered, "I think Jihoon got the wrong idea since Woojin allowed it and nothing sort of change in the perspective of Jihoon."

Kyulkyung then commented, "Ah... Because like they're best friends, so Woojin-sshi acted like nothing's wrong, and Jihoon-sshi have it as a like a signal that he has a chance?"

Jinyoung nodded. Kyulkyung rested her head on Jinyoung's shoulders as Jinyoung said, "Even when he talks to us in the unit, it seems like he is hopeful that Woojin-ie would somehow like him back."

Everyone sighed. Doyeon then said, "Aren't Jihoon-sshi and Woojin-sshi roommates? Doesn't Jihoon-sshi see Woojin-sshi talk to Sohye all the time?"

"I think he does not mind since he knows he's the one with Woojin-sshi physically," Chaeyeon answered. 

Sohye then said, "Don't worry. This snaggletooth of mine will not get stolen. I've marked him anyway."

Sohye looked surprised at what she just said. Woojin and Sohye then looked at each other in surprise. Seeing the reaction of the two, Sejeong leaned towards them and asked, "What do you mean marked?"

Sohye shook her head and waved her hand as Woojin just chuckled. "Nothing!" Sohye declared. 

"Seolma... You kissed?!" Seongwoo asked, earnings shouts and gasps.

Sohye still shook her head and waved her hand. However, Woojin commented, "Is there a use to deny it?"

At that comment, everyone shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the second day of X-Con, the couples were forced to just communicate through video calls as Wanna One prepares for their US tour.  

"Are you okay?" Minhyun asked over the video call. He just arrived at their dorm while talking to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon shook her head and answered, "Ha... Our comeback was pushed..."

As Chaeyeon sighed, she noticed that Minhyun went out of their dorm again.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyeon asked, worried that Minhyun still has another schedule or another thing to do. 

Minhyun answered, "To you."

Chaeyeon shook her head and said, "You need to rest, oppa!"

"No arguing," Minhyun said with a stern v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter