The First I Love You Part 3

Will You Pick Me Up? It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jal moekgesseumnida!" The three Gugudan members said.

They were in the practice room and eating the tteokbokki, sundae, and kimbap that Daniel brought. 

"Please eat a lot," Daniel said as he bowed. Daniel then added, "A special thank you to Mina-sunbaenim for helping Sejeong and others prepare food before."

Mina shook her head and said, "Aniyo. It was to help my unnie and friends so it's fine."

"Also to Nayoung-sunbaenim for not... Uhm... Ah, for allowing... No..." Daniel said as he stuttered.

Sejeong chuckled and held on to Daniel's arms. Nayoung said, "It's fine; no need to mention things for me."

Sejeong then got a piece of kimbap and said as she offered the piece to Daniel, "Ahh~"

Mina and Nayoung looked shocked as Daniel ate the piece with a smile. Nayoung said, "Sejeong-ah, where did the ahjusshi go? How can you be pretentious just because you have a boyfriend now?"

Sejeong replied, "Unnie! I am not pretentious! But, of course, I have to act pretty in front of him!"

"Aigoo," Mina said as she continued eating.

Sejeong said, "Be thankful that we have something to eat."

Daniel then wrapped her arms around Sejeong. Nayoung then stood up and said, "Aigoo. We'll leave you first and eat in the locker room. We'll leave in 30 minutes."

As Daniel and Sejeong were left alone, Daniel offered a piece of the tteokbokki to Sejeong. When Sejeong ate it, Daniel said, "We're planning to have a series of V Lives while in Japan. If I cannot call, it's because I'm on V Live."

"I'll wait for it then. Then I'll comment~ They will not know it's me anyway," Sejeong said with her signature eye smile.

"I'll just get a tissue and--woah!" Sejeong exclaimed.

Sejeong was standing up when she tripped and fell. Daniel caught her, making Daniel lie on the floor while Sejeong is on top of Daniel. Their faces were just a few centimeters away from each other.

Daniel suddenly wrapped his arms around Sejeong and said, "May I... Have you for a few minutes?"

"What... Do...?" Sejeong asked.

Daniel then said, "Saranghae, Kim Sejeong."

Sejeong was about to reply when Daniel lifted up his face and kissed Sejeong. Sejeong put her hands on Daniel's cheeks as they continued to kiss. After a few more seconds, the two pulled away for air. Sejeong then smiled and replied, "Na ddo saranghae, Kang Daniel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kamsahamnida, sajangnim!" Seongwoo said cheerfully as he bowed towards the cafe owner.

The cafe owner smiled and said, "If I had the money and support before, I would have done this also for my wife who was my girlfriend before. Do well young man, okay?"

Seongwoo said loudly, "Ne, sajangnim!"

The cafe owner laughed as well, gave Seongwoo a pat on his arm, and then took his leave. Seongwoo then started a video call.

When Doyeon picked up and the video call connected, Seongwoo saw that Doyeon most probably had just woken up and was in her car.

"Oh... Mianhe... Were you sleeping?" Seongwoo asked worriedly.

Before Doyeon could respond, a voice said, "Ne Seongwoo-sshi! We just finished our schedule!"

Seongwoo then said, "Are you very tired?"

Doyeon rubbed her eyes then shook her head. After she yawned, she said, "I'm fine, oppa."

"I wanted to invite you for coffee because we'll be in Japan for some time... Is it a bad thing?" Seongwoo asked carefully.

That fully woke Doyeon up. Her eyes got big and said, "Where are you, oppa?"

Seongwoo then showed the cafe. Doyeon recognized it and said, "Oh? Isn't that where we had our first lunch together? It's just near Fantagio!"

Seongwoo heard some people at the background give a sigh of relief. Doyeon then said, 'Wait for me oppa!"

Seongwoo nodded but the video call was cut. He then sighed and then went to the counter to get the coffee the owner prepared for them. As Seongwoo filled two cups, he saw Doyeon running towards him. 

"Oppa!" Doyeon said as she wrapped her arms around Seongwoo. 

Seongwoo hugged back and said, "Annyeong."

Doyeon buried her face on Seongwoo's shoulders and said, "Can I kidnap you for like a night?"

"Kid...Kidnap?" Seongwoo asked, completely flustered.

Doyeon pulled away a bit and said, "I've missed you so bad."

Seongwoo chuckled and said, "That's why I'm here."

The two then sat down together on a table near the counter and started to drink their coffee. Doyeon leaned her head on Seongwoo's shoulders and said, "I was not kidding when I said I want to kidnap you. I'm currently planning on how to."

Seongwoo chuckled and said, "I like the idea. We'll go there for rehearsal but the concert is still the day after tomorrow."

Seongwoo then grabbed Doyeon's hand and held it tight. He then said, "Wah... What will I do when I miss you?"

Doyeon looked up and looked around to see if there are other people. "No one's here except us," Seongwoo said proudly. 

Doyeon then pecked a kiss on Seongwoo's cheeks. Doyeon then said, "So you have a good memory to live by while you're in Japan."

Seongwoo then faced Doyeon, put his arms around her waist, and pulled her closer. He then said, "I love you, Doyeon."

Doyeon gulped but smiled as she said, "I love you too, oppa."

Seongwoo then moved in and kissed Doyeon on the lips. Doyeon kissed back as they wra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter