Trouble

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe you actually used song lyrics..."

"Just help me with these letters first?"

"Alright..."

"Hi, Uhm is Sana in your class?"

"Give me a moment, I'll call her out."

"Yes?" 

"This girl, Eunha wants to give you this." I handed Sana the love letter.

"Thank yo-"

"A love letter?" A guy from Sana's class snatched it away and opened it.

"HEY GIVE IT BACK!" 

"Yerin, let's go." Eunha pulled me away, but I shrugged her hand off.

"GIVE IT BACK!" 

"Where is our love heading to? A distant place or your heart? Eww what kind of love letter is this?"

"Yerin, let's go..."

"NO! Give it back!" 

"Your writing ! Even my feet can write better than you!"

It's so embarrassing... There's so many students...

"What's happening?" Finally... Sojung save me please...

"They read Eunha's love letter."

"Reading people's love letter?"

"Go away, Tomboy!"

Yuju appeared behind that guy and covered his mouth.

"Looks like someone forgot to brush their teeth in the morning...Let me brush your teeth."

"Don't be a busybody."

"Since you like love letters so much, write one yourself. Don't go around reading other people's love letter." Yuju gave that guy a couple of slaps.

"Who are you?"

"She is my boss." She pointed to me. "Messing with her means that you're messing with me." 

"The teacher's coming." I could feel Sinb's coldness from afar.

Yuju pulled away, while Sojung pulled Eunha. Students started to disperse.

"Fighting with your seniors? What nonsense is this?"

"We weren't fighting... We were just... Quarreling..." Eunha mumbled.

The discipline master walked in. Oh crap....Not him....

"This class is getting out of hand! Writing love letters?" He scoffed. "What a joke. Where's the love letters? Eunha?"

"It's not with me... It's with..." Eunha pointed to me.

"Jung Yerin? I didn't thought you'd be the accomplice...Surrender all the love letters!" Why so fierce? It's just a couple of love letters... Okay maybe close to thirty, but still.

I took out all the letters from my bag. OH CRAP! I forgot to take the love letter I wrote yesterday... 

I was contemplating to take my own letter out, but obviously, the discipline master snatched it away before I could even react. He started reading out the letters one by one.

"It's all the same! Are you writing love letters or distributing flyers?"

"Oh crap... He's going to read mine.... No don't open it..." I whispered, but loud enough to be heard.

"Sir, I think that it's not really respectful of you to read other people's letters." Yuju stood up.

"You had the guts to write, you don't have the guts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter