Gym

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here! Hi guys!" I went into the apartment and my mouth went open. 

21 miss calls from Yuju

54 unread messages from Yuju

It was nothing near my expectation. They weren't that frightening. Eunha and I were just Over thinking and overreacting. We known each other better through chit chats, we played games, we ate. 

"Actually, we gather here every Friday to chill, talk and eat. So feel free to join us! That's all for today! Good night!" Namjoon waved. He seemed really enthusiastic, so was Joy. Taehyung was quiet the whole time. He didn't really talk much. 

"So did you enjoy today?" Joy was so enthusiastic, she probably killed me with her enthusiasm. "Yeah, it was fun knowing you guys." We were walking back home together since she said she stays near the mall. It was awkward, but I could tell that she was the one asking questions, trying to kill the awkwardness. But me being the awkward potato, I didn't really talk much. The replies I gave were mostly one word replies, or I'd just nod or shake my head. 

"Alright, my house is just ahead. I'll see you next week?" She's waved and I just smiled. I took out my phone. 

42 miss calls from Yuju

94 unread messages from Yuju

YJ: hey! 

YJ: Boss?? 

YJ: reply! 

YJ: are you alright? 

YJ: REPLY! STOP SCARING ME! 

YJ: WHERE ARE YOU? 

YJ: Are you home yet? 

87 unread messages from Yuju 

Crap. I silent my phone.... I quickly called Yuju. 

"Hello? Yuju? Ye-"

"BOSS. WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?"

"Yeah, the party just ended. I'm walking home now. Sorry, I left my phone on silent mode."

"Thank god. You scared me..."

"So sorry for making you worry... Anyways, it's getting late. Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I couldn't sleep. I was worried..."

"Oh... Now that I've called you and you know I'm not dead, you should be able to sleep."

"But you're not home yet. Furthermore, you're so dumb and weak. You might get kidnapped or cheated."

"Well, it's not like I've never been cheated before, so I'm kinda use to it...?"

"Oh... And I'm pretty sure you're wearing shorts right now. You might get mo-"

"Stop. stop. You're over thinking like Eunha. You know, just because they changed the venue, she got scared and ran away."

"She actually ran away...?"

"Yeah she ran away and hid in McDonald's..."

"Wha-?"

"She left me alone."

"This . She's gonna get it from me tomorrow in school."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter