Cooking with Yerin (EP 1)

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Macaroons.

That’s it. Macaroons.

>>

 

<<

Guess what?

We're finished shopping for Beagle's things, and Sinb, unfortunately has became bankrupt…

Not really, just that Beagle's things are way too expensive. She didn't even have money left for macaroons…

It's a beautiful Saturday, so guess which retard is looking for trouble again? Actually…. There isn't a need to guess… CAUSE EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS WHO'S THE RETARD. But whatever, I’m just gonna continue being the retard.

 

Www. how to make french macaroons.com

 

ingredients:

 

3/4 cup almond flour

1 cup confectioners’ sugar

2 large egg whites, at room temperature

1/4 cup granulated sugar

1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FILLING:

1/4 cup unsalted butter

3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar

1 teaspoon milk

1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

what? So much?

Early in the morning, I went to the supermarket with a checklist.

 

confectioners’ sugar egg granulated sugar vanilla extract unsalted butter Milk Almond flour Food colouring (anything BUT PINK)

 

Unfortunately, I only managed to find four different shades of pink together with black.. Are you kidding me? This is suppose to be a supermarket… Don’t they have colouring? “Uhm… Excuse me?” My shameless self decided to question the staff. “Do you have other colours here, other than… the shades of pink and black?”

“Yes,  we also have yellow, red, blue and other colours. It’s at the kid’s section.”

“Oh, thank you.” Finally.. The kid’s section was adjacent to the section I was in

A moment later, I found myself in front of the kid’s section staring at paint. SERIOUSLY? WATERCOLOUR? They even have acrylic paint here, I see… EVERYTHING BUT FOOD PAINT. Forget it… I’ll go with the darkest pink and black. Who knows? I might mix a wonderful shade of red with that later on.. I got everything I wanted, and proceeded to the counter to pay.

“Hi, total 24 bucks.” S o  e x p e n s i v e ? “Thank you.” The cashier smiled as she took the money.

I smiled at the cashier slightly before struggling out of the supermarket with both my hands occupied with two bags of gold, They’re heavy… Well, not that I’m weak… It’s that there are three huge packets of flours and sugars in the bag.

I was walking out of the supermarket, when I saw a store just opposite the supermarket, ‘Bake For Bae’ was the name of the shop, so I assumed that it was the shop sells baking supplies.

And I was right. The shop was narrow and barely walkable, but it consisted of every baking supplies. What caught my attention was a section of food colouring neatly rowed. Why didn’t I noticed this store earlier? Maybe because I was busy on my phone that I didn’t notice this store. And I bought pink and black colouring… What a waste of two bucks...  It’s fine. I should get some more colours. Let’s see… Orange? Purple?

My indecisive self finally decided on a decent colour, after a head wrecking dilemma whether to get blue or green with two bags of gold, I decided to get both. Tiffany blue and mint green. I can finally get home. FINALLEH.

After what felt like an eternity, I got home. With the two bags of gold.

>>

<<

“Welcome to another episode of cooking with Yerin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter