Chocolate chip cookies

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The macaroons wasn't that bad... I kinda liked it.. Just that there were too many egg shells. But I guess it's wasn't that bad of a first attempt. 

And guess what? I've decided to make something for her too. What does she like..? Cookies? Cake? Uhm... How about cheesecake? 

"Beagle.. What should I bake for Yerin?" I asked Beagle, who was sitting beside me on the floor." He didn't answer. He usually barks when I ask him a question... Him keeping quiet is a rare sight.. It just means he's going to poop. 

WAIT WHAT? POOP? AGAIN? OH MY- 

And...... Unfortunately Beagle pooped again... 

ONLY YERIN'S ABLE TO CONTROL HIM..... HE DOESN'T LISTEN TO ME... I WANT A CAT. NOT A POOPING MACHINE. 

That reminded me of the cat upstairs.. The poor cat always gets abused by the owner... How I wish I could adopt him... 

Moving back to the pastry.. I've decided on something simple. Cookies. 

It's lame I know.. But I'm like.. Literally the worst cook on the universe. I don't even know what she likes... So.. Chocolate chip cookies. 

So I proceeded to the supermarket to buy the ingredients. Sugar, flour, butter etc.. 
>>

<<

So, I went home happily initially, until I stepped into my doorstep with dog all over. . 

"OMG... Beagle.. Your station is beside the toilet.. Not everywhere... When will you learn that? I guess I'll have to find Yerin..." But not till we finish the cookies. 

I prepared all the ingredients and wore my apron, ready for the mess I'll be making. 

I'm ready to burn my kitchen down. 

*half a second later*

Maybe not.. 

Well, let's get started. Alright, I remembered the steps from food education in school. I GOT THIS. 

First, I preheated the oven to 375 degrees F, before mixing flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder in a bowl. 

Then I creamed the butter and sugars together until combined in a separate bowl before beating in eggs and vanilla until fluffy. 

I know.. I'm such a good baker... 

No? Okay... Moving on,

I then mixed in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. 

Beagle walked into the kitchen, leaving brown paw prints. . HE POOPED AGAIN. 

"I HAve nO tiME for thAt BEAGLE.." 

Alrighty... Moving on, I added chocolate chip cause... Why not? AND.... 

THE COOKIE DOUGH'S READY!! I rolled them into balls and shaped them. Some into hearts and others into.... Just circles.. Whatever.. I popped them into the oven shortly after. 

While the cookies were baking, I went to clean the mess up. And by mess, I meant the brown chocolate chips on the floor everywhere. STINKY. CHOCOLATE. CHIPS. 

"oH mY gOd BeagLE...." I grabbed a whole toilet roll and started arduously scrubbing the floor. "Why can't I have a cat?" I groaned. 

Beagle barked vehemently with a pinch of low pitch growl, suggesting signs of jealousy and saltiness. So salty... 

He growled for a decent two minutes before turning his back, making his way to the room. 

"Hey salted caramel.." 

He continued barking as if he understood me and was still trying to be salty. Tsk.. 

"I have treats...!" I yelled. "Maybe it's fine... I'll just keep it-" 

And there came Beagle. Sprinting. To. ME, grabbing me by the neck and attacking me with affect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter