Date

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey WAIT! wait for me!"

__________________________

We went home together after finishing the ice cream. It was the best day of my life. Even though having potatoes all over my face and was nearly brought to the mental hospital, I still felt contented. 

One unread message from Eunha 

EH: Hey, how was today? 

YR: Today was great! Even though my face had potatoes and vegetables all over... 

EH: WHAT? 

YR: I told her let's get married, and her food went flying to my face... And dude, I was nearly brought to the mental hospital... 

EH: If I were her, I would've brought you to the mental hospital too... :|

YR: Tsk whatever... btw, do you know how much she ate? 

EH: A whole cow? 

YR: Dude, she only had potato salad and ice lemon tea. While I had spaghetti with meatballs, fried chicken and fries. 

EH: dude, you're on a diet... Why are you eating so much? 

YR: i couldn't help myself... But after that, we still had ice cream. 

EH: YOU STILL HAD ICE CREAM...? No wonder she doesn't like you... Pig

YR: yeah, the funny thing was the staff thought we were a couple. And no. Have you heard the phrase 'opposite attracts'? I bet you haven't.

EH: you should be happy she thought you both were a couple

YR: No, WE both. You and me

EH: I'm offended... 

YR: Screw you. I should be the one who's offended. 

EH: whatever... 

One new message from Joy

JY: Hey Yerin! 

YR: Heyy :)

JY: wanna go for an ice cream date tomorrow afternoon? 

YR: Sure I guess :)

JY: Alright. Taehyung is tagging along too! 

YR: Oh

JY: Alright see you tomorrow!

I was lying on my bed, thoughts were running through my mind. She eats so less... I eat so much... I should really go on a diet. Alright, starting from tomorrow, I'm going on a real diet. But thinking of vegetables makes me want to puke. I really hate vegetables. But for the sake of Sinb, sighs I will do it. 
________________

I woke up to an massive determination to lose weight. I started doing sit ups the moment I woke up and was doing squats while washing up. I downloaded loads of exercising apps and weight trackers in my phone. I searched for a ton of ways to lose weight, and ways to capture girl's heart. I managed to pen down several tips into my notebook. 

1st: Change your appearance. Be it your hair, face or fashion.

2nd: Change your habits. Keep your good habits and change your bad habits. 

3rd: Try to capture her attention by talking to her often and dropping her hints. 

4th: Go closer to her. 

5th: Be clumsy. What exactly do you mean by clumsy?

6th: Confess to her. 

Breakfast didn't work... Neither did confessing and love letters did. I'll try losing weight and changing my appearance first. 

One unread message from unknown 

Unknown: Hey Yerin! You coming for the ice cream date? 

YR: Yeah,and you are...? 

Unknown: I'm Taehyung :)

YR: ohh, and how did you get my number? 

Unknown: I asked from Joy. Anyways, see you later :D

YR: see you later :)

Ice cream.... What a nice way to start a diet....Now, not even ice cream likes me. Great...

Right, perhaps some exercises might help. Fifty sit ups and fifty squats? I laid on my bed with my feet stuck on the bars and lifted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter