Collaboration

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sinb and Yerin arrived at the gate in front of their high school. S had a creeped out expression plastered on her face, while Yerin, had the satisfied grin on her face.

 

"Seriously? An. Affair. With. Your. Textbook.? What exactly were you thinking?"

 

"I was thinking of three things. Wait, actually four."

 

"What exactly were the four things on your mind?"

 

"You, random numbers to fill up the math paper. The third thing is... Oh yeah, how the math teacher would faint in the toilet when marking my work, and of course, my beloved math textbook. That's all."

 

"...I can't believe-"

 

"Amazing isn't it?"

 

“Let’s see how amazing your math result is later on.”

 

“Oh I FORGOT WE’RE GETTING IT BACK...I'M GONNA DIE..."

 

"Amazing isn't it? You can think of so many things, but not the fact that we're getting it back. If you thought about the fact that we’re gonna get it back, you’d wouldn’t have all that stuck in your head. Conversely, you’d think about how you’re gonna pass and stuff like that.”

 

“No point regretting. Let’s go.” Yerin pulled Sinb’s hand and skipped away. “What’s the first period?”

 

“Math.”

 

“Ah . Math hates me. Well, that’s okay cause I hate math too so that’ll make a mutual feeling.”

 

“JUNG YERIN, you’re crazy…”

 

“I know… I’m crazy for you… And I can’t help it…”

 

“I didn’t mean it that wa- You’re really crazy… I’m bringing you to the mental hospital after school…”

 

“Let’s go somewhere else instead…”

 

“Where? Animal control?”

 

“Did you just-”

 

“Yes I did.”

 

“I can’t believe you asked me out on a date. I’m so happy! Animal control it is!”

 

“I- I have nothing to say…”

 

“Why? Is it because you’re too excited? Me too.”

 

“Do you have any idea what’s an animal control?”

 

“Isn’t it an animal shelter?”

 

“Are you stupid or stupid? An animal control agency is to control animals wild animals, dangerous animals, or animals in distress !”

 

“Why are you bringing me there then?”

 

“OH MY F- Forget it. We’re gonna go back home after school. We’re not going anywhere.”

 

“No more dates then…?” Yerin pouted

 

“We’ll have a date at home.”

 

“Really?” Her eyes lit up.

 

“With your mum.” FALSE HOPE ALERT.

 

“. I got so happy for a second.”

 

“Aren’t you happy on a date with your mum?”

 

“Old ladies aren’t my type.” Yerin blurted.

 

“YOU- I’m telling her later. YOU’RE DEAD.”

 

“NOOOO I WAS JOKING.”

 

“Too late…”

>>

<<

 

“Sinb, 43 out of 45. Well done.”

 

“Eunha, 40 out of 45. Not bad.”

 

“Yerin,” The teacher looked at me as I walked forward. “Did you study for this test?”

 

“Um… Yeah?”

 

“If that's the case,” She snapped. “WHY DID YOU STILL FAIL THEN?”

 

“Um… I might've studied the wrong chapter…?”

 

“Oh, what chapter did you study then?”

 

“Chapter eight…?”

 

“That's exactly what's tested here.” . It couldn't be so accurate...

 

“uH… Perhaps, it might be me… You know, I'm stupid and I have a memory like a goldfish…”

 

“Even if that's the case and you can't solve the equations inside, you could just use common sense. HOW CAN SOMEONE EAT 553 CANDIES IN A DAY? THAT PERSON IS PROBABLY IN THE HOSPITAL IF THAT WAS THE CASE… AND IT’S NOT ONLY THAT QUESTION.”

 

“There are other questions?” I asked. The teacher obviously was about to faint and she looked like she was going to puke blood.

 

“QUESTIO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter