Shopping

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're ready to go." It feels like we're going on a shopping date

We went to the nearest pet shop, and dude, Max was pulling Sinb the whole time.. It was so funny watching Sinb being pulled by such a small puppy... 

"Stop laughing... Do you have any idea how strong he is?"

"Shall I take over then?"

"Please do..." So I took over, and looks like Max is really on my side now... I didn't had any problem waking him, just that he pooped a lot... I can't actually recall how many times we needed to stop just to clean his waste. We even finished a whole roll of toilet paper.... 

Okay maybe because Sinb exaggerated and used too much toilet paper... But dude, he really has a lot of waste... For such a small puppy... 

We finally reached the shop after like.... I don't know... An hour later..? 

"Finally man...." Hello? I'm the one walking the puppy? Why are you even complaining...? But of course, complain all you want. I won't mind. 

"So... Let's get him a cage first, a potty pad, then the toys and snacks with his grooming supplies. And... Have you brought him to the vet for a checkup?"

"No...? Why?"

"Don't you know that?"

"No...?"

"Okay never mind. We'll bring him to the vet after this." facepalm

We spent hours in the pet store just to decide on which cage to get him, simply because the shop had nothing but cages. I'm pretty sure we'd be spending the rest of our friday shopping for Max's stuff... But I don't mind, since Sinb is here.

"So... Cage, checked. Wait. The cage is the only thing we bought?" Sinb checked the list, and began ticking.

"Yeah. Plus the two rolls of toilet paper we bought from the convenient store.".

"Oh... Just that two?"

"Yeah. We still have a long way to go, babe."  

"Who's your babe?"

"You."

"Who's you?"

"My babe is Sinb."

"Who's Sinb?"

"YOUU!"

"So Sinb is called you... Alright..."

"Max... She's bullying me..." I bent down and complained to Max, but obviously he can't do anything... But wow... He began barking.

"See? Even Max is angry with you."

"Nah, he's just hungry..."

"Max you're hungry? You're mad at Sinb right?" He stopped barking. "See? He's angry at you."

I clearly didn't get what Max wanted, because I don't look like someone who understand dog languages, so... I just assumed that he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter