Wife

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning was filled with laughter when Sinb and I walked to school, mainly because I was laughing at my own jokes. And Sinb was there staring at me in disbelief the whole time. I actually didn't know why I cracked jokes that were that lame... Well, maybe it was my way of impressing someone, but I'm pretty sure Sinb just takes me as a clown. 

"Wifey!" Yuju called out the moment I stepped into the classroom. 

"Good morning Wifey!" I played along. 

"So you have a wife now?" Sinb stared at me side eyed. "Finally... I won't have to worry about being followed anymore..." 

Someone unexpected then appeared. Someone unpleasant... 

"Sinb..." It was Eunseo... That. Stupid. Idiot. Eunseo.

"Yes?" I DON'T GET IT. WHY IS SHE JUST SO NICE TO THAT ? she's so mean to me.... 

"Uh..... Are you free after school? I-"

"NO SHE'S NOT-free.... She has a date with me." I can't give her a chance to go, out with my Sinb... 

"Who said that? You can go with your wife." 

"But you're my wife..."

"No? Your wife is over there."

"Sinb..." I whined, but obviously it wasn't helping.

"Go to your wife. Not me. Act cute and pout in front of her. Not me." She's so mean... 

"You know I only love you..."

"Yeah whatever... I don't love you. Go back to your wife."

"Sinb...." I pretended to cry, but it made everything worst... 

"Wifey! Why are you crying?" Yuju rushed forward to me. Crap. 

"Uh... I...fell and hurt myself...." I wasn't lying though... I really fell... For Sinb of course, but she rejects me... Ouch. 

"Anyways, Eunseo what were you saying?"

"Uhm... You wanna go out after school?"

"Okay I guess. Where do you want to go?"

"We can ride together at the park after school.." Eunseo gave Sinb the puppy eyes... Eww how I wish I could spoon out her eyeballs. Just you wait, I'll get MY Sinb back. 

"Sure then..." WHA-? How many times did I get rejected when I ask her out? *Cries* and she happily accepted when Eunseo ask her out. That's not fair... 

"Wifey..." Is Sinb looking? Is she jealous? I guess not... 

"Yes wifey?" I couldn't recall how I ended up stuck in Yuju's arms. I only remembered that I pretended to cry and she went forward to me asking me why I was crying... 

"You wanna go on a date after school?" I asked, struggling to get out of her sweet but TIGHT embrace. 

"I'm always down for a date! Where do you wanna go?"

"Uhm..... Let's go stalk- I mean Uh..... Ride a bike at the park." 

"Oh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter