Plan

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were preparing to leave the gym, but my eyes lit up to the sight of a particular woman walking into the gym. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 

It was Sinb in sports attire and a high ponytail. She had a towel on her neck. What a hottie...What did I do to deserve this...? 

"Si... Sinb?" Sinb took a split second to glance at me, before looking else where, ignoring my presence. "What brings... You here...?"

"Why do people come here?"

"To work... Work out...?"

"Exactly." I just got roasted. Okay, maybe because I wasn't aware of what came out of me. This is embarrassing. But guess what? I love getting roasted by her. I'd probably get roasted for two hours straight by her and would still feel contented. 

"Uhm... Eunha..."

"Hmm?"

"I suddenly feel like working out for another two hours or so..."

"What? Why so sudde-" I frowned, giving her the 'don't expose me' look and she immediately understood. "OH, uhm... Arhem let's work out a little more." We were too busy acting that we didn't even realised that Sinb already went in. Without us. 

"She went in! Hurry up slow poke!" I dragged Eunha in. "It's not like you will never see her aga-" I shot her a deadly glare. "Alright alright. I'm sorry." You better be Eunha yah, or you'll see an incoming punch aiming at your face. 

"Yerin... Do you want her to touch you?" She smirked. 

"DUH. I mean, who wouldn't want their crush to make skin contact with them?"

"Alright. I have an idea." She whispered two words and I understood her idea immediately. 

"Where did your creativity come from? I suddenly feel that working with you is a good thing... Anyways, wish me luck Eunha." I took a deep breath. 

"By the way, keep your earpiece on at all times and don't hang up. I'll be at the corner" She winked and gave me a manly hug. "Good luck!"

Sinb was doing some stretches and warm-ups. It didn't take her long to get up the treadmill and running. Obviously, I speed walked to the treadmill and went up the treadmill beside her, keeping Eunha's orders in mind at the same time. 

"Talk to her first you idiot!" Alright, there isn't a need to call me idiot. I know I'm not really smart, but I'm not an idiot. I'm just dumb. 

"Uhm... Sinb yah..." She didn't reply. She just turned her head and stare at me with the 'what do you want' face. "You... You wanna join us... For lunch later...?" I was obviously hoping for a okay, but as expected... 

"It's fine." She rejected me again... How many times did she reject me this week? 

"NO IT," There was an long halt. "isn't..." I was too loud that even Sinb got frightened. Crap. "I mean, I'd like you to join us for lunch...?"

"No thank you."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter