Barbeque

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Piece of ...I guess I'll have to stay up late today... sigh

____________________________________________

I woke up, realising that I fell asleep whilst doing my homework last night... What time is it now? OH ... It's 7:02... I'M LATE... BUT WAIT. How much work am I left with? The entire chapter six..  

At this point, I feel like killing myself... I took out  penknife from my art box, and attempted to open it. But guess what? It was faulty... I guess I can't even commit suicide without screwing up...

Forget about suicide. What time is it now? I checked my phone, and realised that I've wasted five minutes attempting suicide... And... I'M LATE. 

I washed up quickly, changing into my uniform full of folds and creases. I forgot to iron them yesterday... Forget it. I don't have time for this. I combed my hair forcefully, almost balding myself. Wow... What a nice start of the week... 

Incoming call...

Taehyung

"Hello? Babe?"

"What do you want now? I'm late"

"Nothing, just calling to tell you that I miss you and I love you. You're my everyt-"

"STOP Stop.. I have no time. I'm rushing for school right now. Bye." 

"WAIT!" It got so loud, that I immediately retracted my phone away from my ear.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" i screamed back like how he did.

"Ouch... Shhhh... I just wanna tell you that I love you and you're my everythi-"

"I GET IT. You love me, and I'm your everything! Would you now stop bothering me? I'm begging you... PLEASE..." I sounded extra desperate, just to let him stop bothering me. 

"Alright... I'll miss you in school! And the barbeque's tonight. See you tonight!" I hung up aggressively and stomped my way to the alley. Ugh... I certainly hope not to see you. 

Taehyung wasted seven minutes of my time, plus the unsuccessful suicide I attempted wasted five minutes. Why am I like this? 

I walked out, and saw Sinb on her bicycle. She was preparing to leave and of course, my shameless self managed to stop her. 

"SINB!"

"Good morning." 

"Good morning." I stared at her with a confused look. Perhaps the ice really did melted. "You leaving already?"

"No. I'll just stay here and be late. What do you think?" I got roasted again... Why am I so dumb? Just why...?

"Your backseat looks nice... Not sure if it's comfortable...." I went closer, molesting her backseat. "I shall try and see if it's comfortable?"

"You're too heavy."

"Well, I'm on a diet now."

"Wait till you lose weight then."

"I LO-st weight..."

"Lies... Get on." I happily got on, wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Don't take advantage of me." She chuckled. At this point, I can confirm that the ice really melted. 

"What if I do...?" I challenged. 

"Try it then." I decided not to do stupid stuff again to land myself into trouble. I've created enough trouble in the morning. 

"Nah, I'm a good girl." I was quite tempted to move my hands up to her... Hehe you know what. *smirk* 

"Your nose is getting longer." I briskly brushed my nose to check if it really grew longer. It took me half a minute to get her point. I can't believe that I actually took that long to understand her joke...

"It's true! I can prove it." I wasn't aware of what was coming out of me, so I words came out without thinking.

"Prove it then." Oh . How do I prove it...? By letting her touch my nose? 

"Uhm... Anyways, there is a party later. Wanna join?" I couldn't think of a proof, so I dropped the topic and switched it to another one just like how channels on television do.

"No." Nope. The ice hasn't melt. Maybe a little, but not entirely. 

"But... There's a guy that keeps bothering me... He even took advantage of me..."

"Oh..."

"What if he bothers me again tonight...? Or even take advantage of me? I'm sure you wouldn't want that to happen... Or what if he kidnaps me and me? He's quite a psychopath..." I know I sounded ridiculous, but I was trying my very best exaggerating in order to let Sinb go to the party with me.

"Well, that's none of my business." Nope, the ice didn't melt. Not even a small bit... *sighs* I definitely need more heat to melt it.

"Please...?"

"Firstly, it's rude to just go to people's party or barbeque without their invitation. Secondly, I don't even know them... Thirdly, we've reached and you can let go of me now."

"Oh... But I want you to come with me... And it's fine if you don't know them. You can always make new friends." I reluctantly retracted my arms from her waist. 

"Damn... You're heavy..."

"Seems like I need to go to the gym more often... Anyways, wanna go to the gym together this saturday?"

"I think I'll just purchase a treadmill and work out at home..."

"Why...?"

"I don't want to give cpr again and I certainly don't want to have my food flying again..." 

"No it won't happen again... At

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter