New hairstyle

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay their new hairstyle is based on their hairstyle in the summer rain era. Enjoy!!

“aLRIGHT You can open your eyes now.”

I opened my eyes, praying for the best.

Yerin

“hoLY- wHO iS thIS?”

“You of course…”

“Woah…” I touched my hair, “Is this really me?”

“No. It's me. What do you think? Of course its you.”

“I look great…”

“I know… It’s done by me what do you think?” Joked the hairstylist. “Do you like it?”

“I love it hehe... “

“Great! Your friend isn’t done yet, so coffee or tea?”

“Uhm… Tea.”

“Alright.” And out he went to make tea.

This is so much better than going to those cheapo barber who cuts your hair in whatever way  ANd it’s deFINitely better than getting my hair trimmed by my mother. I mean, she used to literally cut my hair with a bowl when I was young and I’d go to school and get teased by everyone.

I still can’t get over the fact that they used to call me ‘Helmet head-Rin.’ It’s the worst nickname ever… Eww I can’t- It’s too- Let’s not talk about this anymore.

“Miss? Are ya good?”

“Um yEah? wHy?” I let out a nervous laugh.

“Why are you cringing? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG? OR IS IT THAT YOU’RE NOT HAPPY WITH THE HAIRST-” woAH chiLL...

“NO- nO it’s just that uh… I suddenly remembered something embarrassing and that um… yeAH…”

“Oh… Thank goodness… Anyhoo, here’s your tea.”

“Thanks. Oh yeah-” Then I heard my ringtone blasting through my phone. “Sorry. Hello?”

“Yerin ah…”

“Uh yes mum?”

“Well, um your grandmother just called and told me that your childish grandfather played a prank on her and now they’re throwing plates at each other.”

“wHat the hell-? Did they just-”

“Anyway, I’ll be away for awhile so stay out of trouble. Remember to clean the cat droppings and the last thing I want is my house to burn so don’t cook yourself. Love you, bye.”

“Don’t miss me too much, bye!”

“Eww… Gross. Bye.”

“MUM!” And the call ended. She’s so mean…

“I heard it. Your family is interesting!” The hairstylist chuckled.

“It’s not when your grandfather decided to play a prank on his wife and end up throwing plates at her.”

“wtF?”

“I know right… wTF.”

“They’re cute.

“True though, they’re cute when they smile. Cause they have literally no teeth HAHAHAH.”

“You’re so mean. How’s the tea?”

“It’s great.”

“Your friend is finishing soon.”

“Oh, alright.”

>>

<<

“Your friend’s done, you can go see her now.”

“Oh okay.” I went out and my jaw went open. “hOly who’s that?”

Eunha

“...sTop being drama Yerin…”

“Fine… But seriously though… You look great.”

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter