Vet

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He didn't poop.... HE PEED.

"MAX!"

"What's the matter?" Sinb turned to me. "Did he poop again?"

"No? He peed..." I gave him the subtle look of disbelief, but all he did was to continue bouncing around.

“I need toilet paper…” I shrieked as I hastily unroll the paper from the roll.

“I might change his name… Max doesn’t quite fit him… I think Beagle fits him more…” Sinb mumbled, in her attempt of leashing him. "Or maybe... Pooping machine.."

“Yeah… Beagle fits him more.. Max fit K9 dogs…”
“So Beagle? STOP JUMPING AROUND AND LET ME LEASH YOU YOU PIECE OF SHI-tting machine...” Sinb wasn’t wrong though.. I can’t actually recall how many times I actually cleaned up his leftover.. Waste I’d say, and neither could I recall how many rolls of toilet paper we actually used… to clean up his... Waste...

Even us, humans, didn’t use as much toilet rolls as this guy who’s like...thrice as small as us? What logic-? And he definitely has no shame.

“Where’s the vet anyways?”

“A kilometer or two from here.”

“IT’s THaT FAR?”

“What do you expect? The vet is THAT far away.”

“Let’s go then.. You wanna walk him?” I gestured.

“Uh… Is it him or ME who’s going to be walked in the end?”

“Right… I’ll walk him.”

We continued our way to the vet, but we stopped by a pastry shop just beside the vet. We could see the colourful macaroons and the various other pastries from outside. And the rainbow cake..... Everything inside was making me hungry...  

"Macaroons..." I heard from the voice beside me.

"What's wrong with the macaroons?" I turned to Sinb.

"There's nothing wrong with them. I just... Really like them..."

"Oh..." So she likes macaroons...

WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THAT?

"They're very pretty..."

"Do you want some? I mean, we could get in and order some.."

“I need to save my money for Ma- no, Beagle.” Sinb looked at Beagle, who was still jumping around. I mean, when is there a time he was still?

“Right… Beagle…”

We painfully resumed walking to the vet, which was literally just beside the pastry cafe.

There wasn’t many people around, so the queue was short and we didn’t have to wait long. Maybe half an hour…

“Miss Hwang.” The nurse called out.

“Alright, let’s see… A new puppy?”

“Yeah… He has been pooping a lot lately… Is he… Perhaps diagnosed with some sort of funny pooping disease?” I stared at Sinb, trying so hard not to laugh the question she spat out. There she was, anxious and uneasy, while here I was, trying my best not to laugh at her ridiculous but hilarious query.

“Eh? No no he isn’t.” The veterinarian chortle which didn’t make things better… It only made everything funnier..

 

>>

 

<<

“Your total would be 47 bucks.”

“I’m sorry, what?”

“Total. 47 Bucks.” The coun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter