Single or taken?

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WAIT WHAT IS HE DOING? He rubbed his nose against my thigh.

"I'm sorry, I can't reach." Did he just-? What a ert.

"I'll get it."

"No it's fine. I'll get it." Alright, if you insist, I'll move. I moved a half a metre further from him. "Got it." He finally came up from the table after a minute or so under the table pretending to get the tissue. 

"Uhm.... So...." Joy was sitting there awkwardly, staring at the both of us. "There's... A barbeque happening next week, so wanna join us?" 

"Uhm... Okay...? Haha..." I let out a dry reply, followed by an unconvincing laughter. 

"You can bring your friends along too! But it's five bucks per pax." Should I call Sinb? Yuju? 

"I'll see if I can go and I'll let you know."

"Alright!" Seems like she's really excited for the barbeque. Well, she's excited for almost everything... Except work. She complains about work. Her colleagues, her boss and stuff. 

"So anyways, where are you heading after this?" She ran out of questions to ask.

"I'm heading to the library after this. I need to borrow some books."

"Oh... So you like reading books?"

"Yeah, I love romance genre." I love romance books because I could learn new tips and ways of winning Sinb's heart.

"Oh me too hahah." I didn't know Joy loves romance...

Taehyung didn't after the incident anymore. I could sense that he kept glancing at me, but he just didn't speak. Not even a word. It was getting awkward between the both of us... 

We finished the bingsu and left the bingsu restaurant. 

"So Taehyung... Where are you heading to?" 

"The library I think..." What a copycat...

"Alright then. Bye!" Joy left and so did I. Taehyung followed me. Oh ... Why is he following me...?

"Why are you following me...?"

"Is there perhaps another way to get to the library?"

"No...?"

"We're heading to the same direction, of course I should go the same way as you."

"Oh... Okay...." ... 

I took the escalator, totally ignoring the fact that Taehyung is just right behind me. I could sense that he was near me... His breath... WTF IS HE DOING? I turned around, startling him and causing him to back off immediately.

"What were you doing?"

"Uhm.... There's an insect on your back earlier. I was blowing it away..." I squinted my eyes, not believing him. He looked kinda innocent though... Should I believe him? "Are you sure...?"

"Ye-yeah...haha..." He laughed nervously... 

Everything ended the moment the escalator reached the top. I continued walking, ignoring him. He was walking closely behind me, which made me increased my walking speed of walking. 

"Why are you walking so close to me...?" I asked, frustrated. 

"I'm not." He seemed to slow down his walking speed.

"From now, three metres apart please."

"What? Why?"

"Cause I don't feel secure. I need space."

"Alright then..." He obeyed. 

We finally reached the library. What frustrating journey to the library.... I'm never gonna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter