Party

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And... Another box of tissue gone... 

I woke up with puffy eyes, snicker wrappers lying around and boxes of used tissues scattered around my bed. My bed was in an utter mess. Just like my life. 

I lifelessly swept my bed for my phone, and realised it was dead. The battery was dead. Just like my brain. 

It was early in the morning.But my brain was dead, so was my body. With a frozen mind and and a dead body, I managed to drag myself to school without embarrassing myself by tripping again. Not forgetting the fact that I was still mad at Sinb. 

I walked into the class, only to see her reading her book with earpiece on. Nope I definitely wasn't mad at her anymore. I was amused by how someone could actually be forgiven without even apologizing. It'll probably take me a whole lot of my ego to apologize to someone and still would not be forgiven, but Sinb? She didn't even have to apologize man, like what in the world..? 

My dead brain came alive and so did my body, at the sight of her. But the funny thing was, I didn't even know how she did it so easily, but she got my brain working and my heart beating for her early in the morning. Pity my heart had to exercise so early... My heart was beating so fast, like I just finished a marathon. 

"Yerin!" It was Eunha. How I wish it was Sinb... Her voice... He-

"YERIN!" 

"huh?" My thoughts got cut off by Eunha's piercing voice. Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, her voice... Her face... He-

"YeRIN!"  it was Sojung this time... 

"Huh yes?" It wasn't bells and alarms this time. Instead, it was Sojung and Eunha. Facepalm. 

"You guys wanna go to the cafe after school?" I bet you could already guess who that came from. 

"I can't." Because I have to follow Sinb home later giggles.. I'm not erted or something. Okay maybe a little, but I'm definitely not creepy.

"Count me out." 

"Come on. Sojung and Yerin out. How about Yuju and Sinb?"

"Uhm... My boss isn't coming, so nope."

Sinb didn't speak. Instead, she just shook her head. But as usual, the impact on me was bigger than what I expected. It was massive. It made me more attracted to her and it made want to kidnap and keep her in my room. What's wrong with me? 

"Come on people, aren't you guys bored after school?" Not when I can follow Sinb everywhere she goes.

Why am I so erted...? 

"Sojung? please...?" Eunha poked Sojung in the shoulder.

What if Sinb did that to me? I'm getting excited just by thinking about it... Just imagine... Sin-

"Yerin, are you okay? Why are you giggling to yourself?" Oh crap... 

"I was thinking about S... S..." What are you saying Jung Yerin? 

"She probably forgot to eat her medicine today... Jung Yerin, your illness is getting worst." Eunha said that, but got smacked by Yuju.

You deserve it Eunha. 

"Hey, that's my boss." 

"Whatever." Eunha rolled her eyes. "Please...? Sojung...?" She pouted. 

"Maybe you should ask that Sana girl. Since you even wrote her love letters, you should ask her out." Was Sojung perhaps... Jealous?

"Sojung. Are you jealous?" I smirked

"Jealous?" She scoffed and glanced at Eunha, before sneering. "In your dreams." 

"I don't care. I want Sojung." Eunha whined. Woah...That was... bold? 

"You have that Sana girl. Go find her then."

"Yerin, wanna go get ice cream together? Since I'm craving for some, and the weather's killing me." Eunha is such a pain in the ugh. Seems like she's not giving up until  someone goes out with her huh? But who'll say no to ice cream? You guys better thank me tomorrow.

"Sure." Since it's a hot day and Sinb left even before I did, why not? 

We went to the nearest mall, and found an ice cream shop. There was a wide variety of different flavours. I'm definitely gonna bring Sinb here for a date. 

"Let's get the couple sized cup. Your treat. What flavour do you want?" I was about to say what flavour I want, but wait... MY treat? 

"MY treat...? She's expecting me to treat her? I was expecting HER to treat ME. Looks like I'll have to go broke this week again... Why is it always me? At this point, I feel like I'm Neville Longbottom... It's okay Neville, I feel you... 

"Fine! I'll pay... A quarter?" Is she seriously- At that stage, words couldn't even explain how done I am with her. 

"Half." 

"A third."

"Alright then. We're not havi-"

"FINE! half it is!" I gave her the victorious smirk and ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter