Bicycle

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat on the back of Yuju's bike

"Hey! Be careful!" Someone popped up in front of us suddenly and Yuju lost balance,  causing the both of us to fall. I landed and squashed Yuju's arm. 

That must hurt...I must've squashed her arm... 

"YUJU! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Yuju reassured. 

"YERIN! Are you okay?" Sojung got off her bike and helped me up. 

"Yeah I'm alright."

"Lucky we managed to escape from that discipline master..."

"Remind me not to trust Eunha next time. Because of her,  my bike is lost." 

"I'm sorry then... But why is your bike always the one getting stolen?" Oh crap... How many bikes have I lost this month? 

"How do I know. Ask my bikeS, not me."

Sinb didn't speak, neither did she bother to get off her bike. She cycled away,  leaving us still bickering. 

"Sinb wait!" Eunha shouted,  trying to catch up with her. 

"The struggles of people with short legs..." Yuju mumbled,  but loud enough to be heard.

"HEY CHOI YUJU!"

"Can I tell you something? BUT NO VIOLENCE!"

"Jung Yerin did you lose your bike again?"

"Well, kinda-NO VIOLENCE!" I managed to stop the flying pillow aiming for my face.

"That's the third time you've lost your bicycle this month..."

"Well,  I went to the... Arc-BOOKstore to get assessment papers, so I parked it outside the bookstore. It was lost when I was esca-CAME out... It's quite common to lose your bicycle in school nowadays..."

I could tell that my parents were both utterly speechless by their 'are-you-sure' faces.

"Dad..." I looked at him with the not helping puppy eyes. 

"Don't look at me like that.  Ask your mum."

"Mum..."

"I'm not buying another one for you. Ask your dad."

"Guys...Plea-? "

"NO!" wow...  I didnt expect that. 

"Okay, okay...Chill."

To prevent them from , or probably haemorrhage,  I went to my room, not wanting to piss them off further. 

"I should buy it myself..." I hastily rummaged through my cupboard for my piggy bank. 

"Finally, I- oh..." I opened my piggy bank, and inside was an unwelcoming sight. It was all coins, and it was barely even filled halfway.

"It's fine... I'll save money from tomorrow onwards." I suddenly have this motivation to save money for a new bicycle, not because of anything else,  but because I could catch up with Sinb easier with a bicycle since my legs aren't long.

I was having the best dream ever, before the my nightmare came ringing. The alarm

I hastily swept my for my clock, and realised that it was already eight forty five. I've snoozed through all the alarms. Another thing. I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!

I bounced out of bed and briskly washed up, tying my disheveled hair into pigtails. Ah crap, MY HAIR'S TANGLED! 

I took a breath deeper than the sea and hurried out of the building. Sinb's bike isn't there, so I assume that she left already. I was looking for my bike, until I recalled it was stolen. Wow... What a great start of the day... 

"Ah,  screw it! OH CRAP I'M LATE!" I started sprinting to school. I regret not exercising or going for morning jogs often.

I'm. So. Tired. Not forgetting that I'm not even halfway there. My bag wasn't helping anything. Instead,  it was a burden... IT'S SO HEAVY...  Help...

After half an hour of sprint with mostly pants,  I finally saw the school. But it was just a small view of it. I'm still far from the school.

"WAIT. FOR. ME!" I gathered all my long lost stamina and ran towards the school like it was my life. I was sprinting like there was no tomorrow, I wasn't aware of my shoelaces coming off. Just when I was reaching the school gate, I stepped on my shoelace. 

The next few seconds, I felt like I was flyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter