Love letters

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"Hi Um... Is there a book that can assist me in..." I whispered "Writing love letters?"

"In writing wha-?"

"Uhm...Writing essays"

"Love is like a... What the hell is that?" Eunha appeared behind me with a tray of food.

"Don't scare people like that!" I slapped her in the arm.

"Alright alright. I'm sorry... But do you really think this book is able assist you in writing a love letter?"

"You don't understand."

"I, Jung Eunha the most popular girl in school, could help you with this." She confidently spoke.

"Oh really? No thanks."

"I've recieved at least thirty love letters. And do you know why they write love letters to me?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm pretty, cute and smart."

"This book is more reliable than you. But since you're so good at love letters, maybe... you could teach me how to write?"

"Nah, I'm having lunch."

"Here, eat more!" I placed a chicken wing on her plate. "Please?"

"Jung Yerin. My mother told me not to date people who rank at the bottom."

"I'm writing to someone else, not you."

"Alright then! I'll help you! But...You'd have to return me the favour."

"Tsk, I knew you're not that kind." I took back the chicken wing on her plate.

"HEY!"

Eunha placed several pink enveloped love letters on the table.

"You recieved all these?" It wasn't simply just one or two... It was close to thirty.

"I wrote all these." 

"Aren't you the popular girl? Why did you write this?"

"If you recieve a letter, you'd need to reply right? I wrote these to reply them."

"This is more like distributing flyers!"

"If you help me send these letters, I'll help you with your love letter."

"Wouldn't that make me make similar to Hedwig from Harry Potter?"

"So are you helping me or not?"

"You are the boss now, so whatever... For the sake of my love letter, I'll help you..." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, let's start! The opening sentence should attract the reader's attention."

"Ah... Respect!" 

"Have you not written a love letter before? Stupid." I could tell that Eunha was about to puke blood.

"If I had, I wouldn't have asked you for help..."

"What an idiot. Okay never mind. First step, we need a hot opening. A HOT one."

"Like?"

"Okay, I'll say and you'll write. I love you."

"Hey you're talking too loud. And isn't that a little too hot?"

"Just listen to me first! Write, your eyes, your eyes... Make the stars look like they're not shining." That sounds nice... I took my pen and wrote it down.

"Your hair, your hair... falls perfectly without you trying. You're so beautiful, and I tell her everyday... Yeah I know, I know... When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter