Failed confession ._.

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Jung Yerin. The most important thing in my life is music and... maybe just music...

But when I turned fifteen, she became my most important thing. 

She is none other than the ice princess, Hwang Eunbi. We live in the same building and we're in the same class, so that makes me closer to her. 

The only problem is, she walks too quickly and I can't catch up with her... Perhaps its because I have short legs?

It seems like I'm always the annoying one, but I'm sure I'm not really thAt annoying.

May 31st:

We're having our daily clean up period as usual, so we would need to split the class up and sweep different areas of the school.

I'm in the same group as Sinb today... I'm so happy...

I saw her sweeping the floor alone under the shade, so I took the chance to went closer to her. Breathe in, breathe out... You can do this!

"Sinb..."

She didn't reply. Instead, she just gave me a cold stare.

I HAD THE CHILLS. 

"We're in the same group again... Isn't that destiny?"

She continued to stare at me, still refusing to speak to me.

Screw it... sCReW mE..

I awkwardly went closer to her and whispered

"I like you."

"I don't like you."

"All...right then... I'll figure it out."

I awkwardly walked away with my broom.

It was so embarrassing... I can't even think about it... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? 

"YERIN!" Someone called out.

"Yes...?"

"Where are you going? You're going to fall into the pond if you continue daydreaming while sweeping the floor."

"Oh uhm...sorry..."

STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF OMFG! You're hopeless..."

I saw Sinb at the other corner, she looks so hot just simply sweeping the floor.

I see my friend sweeping near Sinb, so I decided to take that chance...

"EUNHA!"

"HI YERIN!" I took the chance to went closer to Sinb.

"Uhm... the essay test we took this monday was quite simple..." I had nothing to say, so that was the only thing I could possibly thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter