STRUGGLE WITH THOUGHTS

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

As i read that message ,first person i thought about was jae eun .

"How can i leave her alone here ?" i asked to myself.

I messaged him back that, i am not coming.

With that, i walked out in the living room just to see jae eun arranging plates on table.

"Breakfast is ready." she said with a smile, it was the first time that i seen her smiling . I can't help it but to look at her beautiful smiling face.

"What happened ? " she asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"N..nothing" i stuttered.

The breakfast was silent after having breakfast i took my bag and started to walk towards the main door to leave for college.

"Can you provide me some clothes" jae eun's innocent voice stopped me.

"Just take it from my closest" I said and walked out.

IN COLLEGE

As i entered i seen all 6 of them standing in a corridor and as jung hyun (ji chang wook's friend) seen me he said

"Look chang wook is here"

They all turned towards me and min jee she glared at me , Why she is glaring at me is she angry for something ? i asked to myself.

Suddenly she walked towards me with others and asked

"So, you are not coming on a trip with us "

"No" I answered casually.

"Can i know the reason" she said nearly yelling at me

"Yes, you should say the reason for not attending min jee's birthday party " Sung min said

"What, birthday party but i said no for the trip not for birthday party" i said being confused.

"Yah, you idiot we are going their to celebrate min jee's birthday" jin said

"Then also, i can't come because i can't leave jae eun alone at home" i said leaving all of them shocked... yes, they will be because it was the first time when i cared about someone else.

"What she is still their in your house ?" min jee asked sounding frustrated.

"Yes, why do you have any problem ?" i asked with slight anger in my voice for some reason i hated it... the way she behaved with her last time in my house.

"So, bring her with you " Sung min  said being excited and others also agreed and at last min jee to said to bring her.

So, now it was confirmed... we are leaving tomorrow at 10 am for one week to go on a trip for min jee's birthday.

JAE EUN'S POV

It was 6 pm and i was about to go, to cook dinner when suddenly door opened revealing ji chang wook today he came too early daily he used to come after 8 . He came and sat down on the couch in living room while i was just standing in front of him , he looked tired.

"Bring me a glass of water" he said while resting his head on his hand and his eyes were closed.

I came back from kitchen with a glass of water. I handed him the glass of water he finished it in one gulp, i was about to turn and go back to kitchen when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me on the couch to sit beside him.

"I want you to know that, we are going out on a trip for one week with my friends and you have to act like my girlfriend in front of them" he said 

I just listened and kept quiet but, he looked towards me like waiting for me to say something.

"So, go and pack your stuff , we are leaving tomorrow morning" he said while looking towards me.

"but,,..." before i could say anything he cut me off

"No buts .. you are not allowed to say no for my order , you are coming and that's final" he said in one breath.

"No, i am not saying no for your order , i am just asking what should i pack.... i don't have anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter