PARENTS

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

Chang wook remained frozen , seeing his parents standing in front of him. Whom he didn't seen from last 6 years.

"Who is their ?" Jae eun came and tapped on his shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts.

He turned towards jae eun but, before he could answer his father said "You will not even call us inside "

Chang wook moved aside without saying a word and they both entered while jae eun tried to look at them but, chang wook didn't allowed her "Go, inside your room " Chang wook said in a commanding tone.

"BUT.." Before jae eun can complete chang wook held her wrist and dragged her inside his room "Stay here , don't you dare come out ..okay" Chang wook said with a stern voice and jae eun just nodded.

He went out of the room and locked the door from outside cause he was knowing that she will try to come out, which he don't want.

Chang wook came in the living room where is parents were already sitting on the sofa . As they seen him her mother quickly stood up and approached him with a hug " I really missed you...i found you everywhere...my child " Wook's mom said while sobbing.

He had tears in his eyes but, he didn't hugged her back instead he moved away from her and asked "How did you got my address ?"

"This is what you asked, after meeting your parents whom you have not seen for 6 years"Chang wook's father said with slight anger.

"Why ? did i asked something wrong...you too did it 6 years ago...when i even begged in front of you " Chang wook said leaving his father silent.

"Please forgive us and come back now, its been 6 years ...please " His mother said with tears.

"I am not mad at both of you...but, it hurts when i remember that incident..that, my own parents did that with me " Chang wook said with a cracking voice.

"We are really sorry please comeback " His father too apologised in front of him.

" I don't want your sorry...or your begging ...just please leave me alone ...i am happy in my life please...don't..." Before chang wook can complete his mother hugged him tightly and said "We are really guilty..please just give us one chance " This time he didn't pushed her away instead he too hugged her back " I really missed you eomma for 6 years ...i missed you everyday" Chang wook said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

His mother slowly broken the hug and said "So, come with us..please"

"I forgiven you but, i will not comeback to that house...never " Chang wook said and shooked his head.

After an hour of conversation and arguments between chang wook and his father finally he said yes , to come their for one week .....to attend some family functions.

After ji chang wook's parents left he unlocked his bedroom's door and got inside just to see jae eun sleeping on the couch in the sitting position.

He sighed before carrying jae eun into bridal style. He carried her and laid her down on his bed "I think i was too rude today" JI chang wook mumbled before lying down beside her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(NEXT MORNING)

Ji chang wook woke up and slightly panicked when he didn't seen jae eun beside him. He stood up and walked out in the living room but jae eun was nowhere, the he searched everywhere but, she was nowhere in the house.

Suddenly, main door opened and jae eun came inside chang wook walked towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter