BASTARD BROTHER

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAE EUN'S POV

When he was saying what happened 6 years ago with him , first i thought it was all coincidence that my story was similar to his but, as he proceeded ...my mind started to become blank and everything came into my mind of what happened that night.

I seen towards chang wook who was fast asleep with his head on my lap ....I really want to tell him the truth but, i am afraid he will not listen to me after he knows that i was that girl.

Actually, i never given any statement ...i was too afraid to say anything in front of police ...so, they just given me some papers and told me to sign on it and i don't know anything what was their in those papers.

I was not even knowing it was statement papers....I am sorry chang wook i hurted you unknowingly.

I rested my head on the top of his and closed my eyes...i don't know when unknowingly tears started escaping my eyes ....i realised it when suddenly, chang wook opened his eyes and sat up...i too sat up and he given me confused look.

"Why were you crying ?" He asked me.

"I..i was just too happy..to have you and i don't know when i started crying " I lied with an awkward laugh while whipping tears off my eyes.

He smiled before pulling me into an hug and said "My cute cry baby " He chuckled.

I hugged him tight...i really don't want him to leave me "Please...don't ever leave me " I whispered in his chest.

"I will never.... leave you " He too whispered.

After sometime he broke the hug and said "I think its too late we should go and sleep " .

To which i nodded and we both stood up and walked down the stairs...i was about to go in my room's direction when chang wook stopped me "Where are you going ?" He asked.

"In my room " I answered casually.

"No, you will sleep in my room " He said and started taking me to his room.

"No, chang wook i can't ...your mother will think ..." He cut me off...."I don't care" He said and continued taking me in another direction.

Then, he stopped in front of one door and opened it ...i too got inside following him.

His room was dark but, i gasped as i saw the twinkling stars on his ceiling ...they look so pretty ...i was still in my thoughts when suddenly, i got pulled on bed with ji chang wook  "Sleep here ...jae eun" Chang wook said while looking towards the ceiling.

 

                                    (THIS IS HOW HIS ROOM LOOKED LIKE)

I just remained silent and laid my head on his shoulder...looking towards the ceiling, suddenly he said  " Look don't you think their is something else near that moon" He pointed towards the ceiling and i seen it properly.

"Oh, yes their is something..... shinning" I said when i seen something shinning near the moon and it was not the star.

"Let's see what is that ?" He said and got off the bed i too walked with him ....as we reached under the place where that thing was shinning ....i seen one shinning chain under it.

"Look it ...looks like a chain" I said while pointing towards the chain.

"Really, then ....get it " Chang said ........."But, how its too high" I said but gasped when suddenly, chang picked me up and raised me upto that chain.

I quickly raised my hand pulled it " I got it " I said and he put me down ...he went to turn on the lights.

I felt that thing it was a necklace ...as the light ...i frozed, it was really beautiful ...it was angel wing shaped beautiful pendant.

     

(IT LOOKED LIKE THIS)

"Do you like it " I heard chang wook's voice from behind me ...i turned around ..."I..it is for me ?" I asked.

He moved closer to me and took it from my hand , and started tying it on my neck..." You know ...its a diamond angel ...for my beautiful angel " He said while tying it.

'No, jae eun you don't deserve him....he is so good and you ....you are the reason he lived in a hell, away from his family ...how can you keep him in dark ?" My inner self yelled at me .

I fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter