COLD WATER

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

As I entered in the plane i searched for jae eun just to see her sitting beside sung min i walked up to her and asked her to come with me and she nodded and stood up but sung min stopped her and said"Don't be too possessive wook i am not asking your girlfriend on a date, i am just asking her to sit beside me and that's all"

Before i could say anything min jee told them that, i will sit with her and jin after that, she started dragging in opposite direction i glared at jae eun and she looked confused.

I sat their without saying a single word while min jee and jin were chatting and asking me to talk but, i was not feeling too i just want to go and push sung min away from jae eun.

She belongs to me and only me...  no one else.

I can listen her and sung min talking laughing ...... She never laughed when she was with me now, i was feeling frustrated but i can't do anything.

************

(AFTER 4 HOURS)

After long 4 hours be finally arrived at 'GANGNEUNG' airport . As the plane landed i walked towards jae eun and sung min's seat just to see both of them sleeping comfortably  and jae eun's head was on sung min's shoulder.

I clenched my fist and harshly shooked sung min and jae eun to wake them up and they both opened their eyes . Jae eun looked towards me with a smile , while sung min asked "Did we reach already ".

What does he mean by already it took us 4 hours to reach here.

"Yes" i answered rudely.

He opened his seat belt and helped jae eun to open hers he was about to hold jae eun's hand but i holded it first and dragged her out of the plane.

*****************

Once we reached to the resort jae eun's eyes were wide open like she seen a heaven she has a big smile on her face. I waved my hand in front of her.

"Jae eun " i called and her and finally she snapped out of it.

"Y...yes" she answered

"Nothing, i was checking if you are here only or reached somewhere else" I smiled at her expressions.

(THIS IS HOW THE RESORT LOOKS LIKE)

     

As we all reached inside min jee told us to wait and she went to grab the keys of our rooms as she was the one who booked them.

Jae eun was still looking around mesmerized by the beauty of the resort.

"I will tell all of you , your room numbers and hand you the keys one by one" min jee said just like a primary schools teacher.

She started and given all of us our keys but, at last she given jae eun also a key of another room as she finished "Look jae eun out rooms our beside each other's " sung min said

I took key from jae eun's hand and given it back to min jee... she given me a confused look.

"Why are you giving it back ?" min jee asked

"Because jae eun don't need it she will stay in my room" i answered.

"But i booked the room for her" min jee said with slight irritation in her voice.

"Then, cancel it "i said firmly and started dragging jae eun towards our room.

While other's given me a confused look.

I opened the door of the room and the room was really good .

         (THE ROOM LOOKED LIKE THIS )

"Wah... it is so beautiful" I heard jae eun said from behind me. She entered inside and ran across the room just like a small kid touching everything inside the room i closed the door.

And sat on the couch seeing her doing childish things.

After sometime she came and sat beside me on the couch. She looked towards me as if she wants to ask anything to me.

"What ?... why are looking towards me like that ?" i asked

"I just want to ask that why everyone is glaring towards me today "

"What , who glared at you ?"

"You and min jee "

"I don't remember when i and min jee did tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter