BIRTHDAY CONFESSION PART 1

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAE EUN'S POV

As he said those words ...I started to tremble with fear . Ji chang wook turned his head in my direction and gently grabbed my hand with which i was holding his shirt he tried to pull me in front but, i shook my head.

A tear drop escaped my eyes when he firmly pulled me in front and said "Go back to the resort i will be their after sometime "

"N..no" i shook my head once again.

"You should listen to me ." He said in a commanding tone.

I was about to deny it once again but ji chang wook held my hand and dragged me past se jun and said "Go, now ....don't you dare say no this time"

I nodded my head and walked towards the resort.

******************

I am waiting from last 1 hour for ji chang wook . Cause i am afraid what if he sold me to him.

I keep remember those words again and again what he said this morning that 'i am just a maid and nothing else'.

Suddenly the room door opened revealing ji chang wook . He came inside and sat on the bed .I walked towards him and asked "W..wh..what happened ?" i was trembling once again

"Nothing, i am just tired . I want to sleep " He said while laying down on the bed and turned off the lights not even caring if i was still standing their.

I went into the bathroom and changed into comfortable clothes.

I came out and lied down on the couch but i was not feeling sleepy. The way ji chang wook was behaving made me feel like he really sold me back to that monster.

Only the thought of going back to him brought tears in my eyes i stood up from the couch and walked towards bed where ji chang wook was sleeping.

I climbed on the bed and scooted closer to ji chang wook,i shook him lightly to, wake him up. He looked towards me with his eyes half closed

"What happened jae eun ?... did you had nightmare again....why are you crying ?" he asked while turning off the lights.

"Did you sold me to him ?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

He sighed, cupped my face with his palms and gently wiped my tears with his thumb "Of course not, how can you even think that ?" he asked.

"Then, why you are not telling me what happened between you and my brother ?" i questioned.

"Really nothing happened ...i just told him that i will not sell you and came back "

"No , you are..." Before i could complete he suddenly pulled me into a hug and laid me down on the bed "Listen...i will never allow him take you, so don't worry okay"He said and kissed my forehead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter