REGRET

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

Chang dragged jae eun inside the mansion.

As they passed the entrance door ..they seen Mrs ji standing near the door waiting for her son "Welcome , my dear son ...i have been waiting for you since morning" She said with a wide smile on her face.

Chang given her a small smile, suddenly her eyes landed on jae eun ..she looked towards her for a minute and then asked with a wide smile "She is your girlfriend right...i seen her at your apartment that day" .

Chang wook nodded "Yes, eomma meet jae eun my girlfriend" Chang said and jae eun bowed her head in front of her.

"Come inside" Mrs ji welcomed both of them inside and jae eun gasped by seeing the beauty of the mansion ...it has beautiful modern design interior, for jae eun  it seemed like she entered in a palace.

 (THIS IS HOW IT LOOKED LIKE)

"It is same as i left it " Chang murmured looking around the mansion.

"Come sit here" Chang's mother said while sitting on sofa ..both chang and jae eun sat down in front of her on sofa .

"So, i can see my stubborn son got a beautiful girlfriend..." She said with a wide smile on her face.

Chang wook and jae eun both blushed listening to chang's mother "So, jae eun did you study in same college with chang" Mrs ji asked.

"Uhmm..." Jae eun was not having anything to say when suddenly, chang wook spoken in between them "She is going to take admission in my college" He said and his mother nodded.

She was about to ask more questions to jae eun when suddenly chang wook said "Eomma we are tired ..i want to rest".

"Oh, yes i will call maid to show jae eun her room and chang you can go to your room..i hope you remember it..." She said with sadness in her last sentence.

"Of course i remember it eomma " Chang given her a weak smile.

"Okay, YURI come here" She called one of the maid.

"Yes, " The maid answered . "This is jae eun , take her to the guest room in second floor and jae eun ..i already sent your luggage in your room, tell me if you need something else" Chang's mother said kindly.

"Yes, i will" Jae eun smiled and bowed her head in front of her.

JAE EUN'S POV

The maid took me to the guest room where i am going to stay ...the room was beautiful white painted with a fireplace and television  in front of the bed, the curtains ,bed sheets everything made it look more beautiful ..this was my first time seeing such a room 'I cant believe i am going to stay here' I said quiet loud and yuri looked towards me.

  (THIS IS HOW THE ROOM LOOKED LIKE)

"I am sorry..i was talking to myself" I smiled awkwardly.

She nodded and left me in that room..i just sat down on the couch , thinking about ji chang wook how he lied to his mother that i am going to take admission in his college ..i feel bad for him he have to say lie to his mother because of me .

I sighed and laid down on the bed and closed my eyes...i don't know when i drift off to sleep.

***********

I opened my eyes when someone called my name..i seen around just to see yuri standing their "What time it is ?" I asked .

"Its 05:00 pm miss, i came to call you for lunch but, you were asleep so, i didn't disturbed you but, now Mrs ji is calling you so, i have to" She said.

"Okay, please give me 15 minutes i will be their" I said and she nodded before heading out of the room.

I quickly went in the bathroom to fresh up and searched for a dress to wear, it took me 5 minutes to dress up ...i wore one casual blue jean white tail dress which covers all of my scars.

   (THIS IS  HOW THE DRESS LOOKED LIKE)

I headed out of the room and seen yuri standing their "Let's go" I said and she started walking while i just followed her till we reach to the garden where , i seen chang standing as he seen me he walked towards me and grabbed my hand.

"Come i will take you " He said with a smile while i was too nervous to say anything.

I think he sensed my nervousness ...so, he kept his both hands on my shoulders and said "Hey, don't be nervous ...i am here " He said and it really comforted me..i smiled looking at him bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter