EPILOGUE

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 YEAR LATER

JAE EUN'S POV

Its been a year since i confessed the truth to ji chang wook ...i thought he will change after knowing it...but i guess i was wrong ...he never changed he was always same loving , caring and sweet.

We returned back to his apartment ...he told his mom and dad that he don't want to live with them ...he want to do something by himself.

After completing his college ...he got a job in nice company and he promised his father that after gaining experience he will join their company and he don't fight anymore.

And for me ...i am studying in college ...in which ji chang wook use to study he helped me to get admission and even with the fees.

But, i don't want to be a burden anymore so, today i taken a job as part timer in a cafe...and i have to tell ji chang wook when he comes back home.

It was 07:00 pm , i am waiting for ji chang wook .

I heard footsteps and suddenly, the main door opened ....i smiled seeing chang wook coming inside ...."Welcome back" I chirped.

"Hmmm" He tried to smile but he looked exhausted.

He came closer to me and hugged me tight ...."What happened ?...you look tired" I asked while hugging him back.

"Yes, i was having a lot of work today...I am really tired...i will take a nice shower" He said and started walking towards the bedroom suddenly, he stopped and turned towards me.

"Do you wanna join me ?" He asked with a smirk on his face .

"No" I said with a blank face which made him sigh in frustration ...suddenly he thrown his office bag at sofa and walked towards me with a predatory smirk on his face.

I was kinda knowing what he is going to do....i tried to back away but, he didn't allowed me instead...he picked me up in bridal style and carried me to the bathroom "Yah, ji chang wook...let go ...you know i feel shy " I said trying to get down.

"Why ?...you have to be shy in front of your boyfriend .....okay, but instead help me get showered...you can do that ?" He asked while pouting and i nodded..."Okay"

He put me down and stripped leaving himself only in his boxers ....i took a shampoo and messaged it in his head ...'Feeling better " I asked but he didn't answered.

"Yah, are you angry ?" I asked .

"Yes, i am ...you are never listening to me " He said looking away.

I laughed at his childishness ....."So, you want me to take shower with you " I asked and he nodded ....i was about to go into the shower when he suddenly stopped me.

"Don't , i was just kidding....i will never force you...you know that right ? " He said and i smiled "I know"..I whispered and tip toed and placed a soft peck on his lips "I am glad that you are with me" I said.

He smiled before going back to kiss me again ....a real long kiss.

************

I was serving the dinner to chang wook and now, his mood was really good so i thought to ask him about the job.

"C..chang can i ask you something ?" I asked trying to be a bit more polite.

"Yes. but, only if it is not about your job" He said and continued eating.

Aish...this boy know everything.

"Please...i am really getting bored alone ..its a small job in cafe " I asked making a puppy face.

"Don't show me that face..i already said no means no...if you are bored you can study and can even visit you friends" He said and continued eating.

I stood up and started walking towards my room "Where are you going have your dinner first " Chang wook said turning around.

"I am not hungry anymore" I said and walked in MY room NOT IN HIS ROOM.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

Wah....this girl really pisses me off. why can't she just sit at home and study ?...why she have to work ?...am i not enough ?..

I just sighed and washed the dishes before heading into the bedroom ..Where is jae eun ?....not again she always lock herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter