FRIENDS

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAE EUN'S POV

The day was really boring as their was nothing to do. I really don't know why he need me as a maid, when their is no work for maid to do.

So, i just started cooking dinner and after finishing it i just sat on the living room couch waiting for him to come back.

After that i really felt sleepy so, i just lied down  on the couch and i don't know when i fallen asleep on that couch itself.

In my sleep i suddenly felt a slight pain in my back and i felt like being lifted from the couch. i opened my eyes but my vision was blurry but as it was clear i seen his face  JI CHANG WOOK

He was looking towards the door with shocked expressions , i tried to get down and that's when he finally looked towards me and before i can say anything he took me inside his room.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

As i picked her up, the door opened revealing all of my friends and they were looking at me with shocked expression then i felt jae eun struggling in my arms .

Oh now, she is also awake but before she could say anything i took her inside my room , i put her down and then closed the door and locked it . When i turned towards her she looked at me with confused face.

Before i could speak i heard loud noise from outside and i know they are already inside.

i turned towards jae eun and said

"Look, my friend's are out in the living room so do as i say ... okay"

"What i have to do ?" she questioned

"Just do what i say ?" i said being frustrated.

Then, i walked out of the room with jae eun she was following me from behind  and all looked towards me and jae eun with questioning eyes

And finally JIN my best friend spoke

"Who is she ?" he asked directly and others too looked towards me waiting for the answer

I pulled jae eun , who was standing behind me to stand beside me and kept my hand around shoulder 

"Meet jae eun she is my girlfriend" i answered with a wide smile and jae eun glared at me .

"What....really ?"they all exclaimed together

Then jin came in front of her and said

"Hi, i am jung jin hyuk" he said with a smile on his face.

Jae eun softly bowed her head " I...i am jae..eun" she said with  a slight stutter in her voice.

Come i will introduce you to others by saying that i dragged towards others .

skip the intro

JAE EUN'S POV

Exclaiming ji chang wook their were 5 boys and one girl , and that girl i guess her name is kim min jee. After introduction she was glaring at me and i don't know why ? have i done something wrong.

After introduction ji chang wook came close and whispered in my ears 

"Go in your room and don't come out till i call you" after saying he walked towards the sofa , with others

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter