BIRTHDAY CONFESSION PART 2

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAE EUN'S POV

After sung min oppa's confession . we went back to the beach and joined others while min jee discussed the plan of celebrating her birthday .

We had our lunch and came back to our rooms . I felt lonely cause i have not seen ji chang wook since last night for some reason i missed him so much.

I changed into casual clothes and thought to take a nap till evening .

******************

I woke up from my nap and looked towards the clock it shows 6 in the evening 'Oh ..i am late min jee's birthday party is at 7 i should get ready fast'. I stood up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom but something caught my eye.

It was one beautiful blue colour gown kept on a couch neatly with a pair of heels...they were so beautiful "did ji chang wook left it for me" i asked to myself.

I walked towards it and their was one note on it 

"WEAR IT FOR TODAY'S PARTY"

I smiled looking towards the note.

I quickly changed into that gown and heels i left my hairs open and looked in the mirror ...I was feeling like a Cinderella in that gown and heels.

(THIS HOW THE GOWN AND HEELS LOOKED LIKE)

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I prepared a  surprise for jae eun on her birthday and jin helped me with searching a place and with other preparations.

Truthfully...it was too costly i spended all the money which i got from the fight that day when i first met jae eun.

Today i will express my real feelings to her.

*************

(NARRATOR'S POV)

Jae eun walked out of her room and headed towards the min jee's party venue.

As she entered in the garden all the eyes stopped on her seeing the beautiful girl standing on the entrance. She walked inside and still all were looking at her.

Min jee entered into the garden with her beautiful red party gown but no one really noticed her.

Jae eun started chatting with min jun and others . Suddenly she felt a arm wrapped around her waist from behind and the owner of the hand whispered in her ear "Happy birthday ...jae eun"

She turned around being shocked just to see chang wook standing behind her with his angelic smile.

She smiled back cause she was so, happy to see him after whole day.

Before she could speak he held her hand and started dragging her out of the garden but min jee blocked their way..."Where are you going party is about to start" she said

"Sorry i have some plans with jae eun today so..we can't stay" he said and min jee was about to nag more but jin stopped her by saying "Its okay, wook yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter