NIGHTMARE

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

(NIGHT TIME)

Both ji chang wook and jae eun were asleep in their room ji chang wook was sleeping on the bed while jae eun was sleeping on the couch .

JAE EUN'S DREAM (NIGHTMARE)

Jae eun opens her eyes and finds herself lying on the mattress in her old house. She got shocked seeing that  she is back in that hell .

She was still struggling in her thoughts suddenly she heard someone yelled her name and she knows who the voice belongs to it was her brother.

Her old fear came back when she seen him standing on her room door , she scooted away in the corner of the room and he walked towards her with his wicked smirk of his face.

"So, look you are back here....my dear sister." he said while moving closer to her.

Jae eun's body started to shake with fear when SE JUN (JAE EUN'S BROTHER) suddenly held her hairs in his hand and dragged her from that corner to the middle of the room.

She yelled in pain when he harshly thrown her on the cold floor .

"What did you thought you can escape from me...no never..you can never escape " Se jun said while still holding her hairs.

She started begging "No please...leave me it really hurts ...please" She was crying uncontrollably.

Suddenly her eyes widen when she seen him taking his old whipping equipment in his hand . Before she can speak he started whipping her ...she was crying begging but he didn't stop.

Now she was crying uncontrollably because of pain . Her back started to bleed, she can see blood on the floor but her brother was still whipping her.

"Jae eun ....jae eun" she heard someones voice calling her and shaking her .

(END OF THE DREAM)

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I was sleeping when i heard someone crying i set up on the bed and seen jae eun mumbling in her sleep. I went closer to her and she was squirming and begging someone to stop.

She was crying uncontrollably . I shook her "Jae eun....jae eun" but she was still crying.

"Jae eun wake up....jae eun" i shooked her more and finally she opened her eyes.

She sat up on the couch and looked around and still i can see tears in her eyes.

"Jae eun what happened are you okay ?" i asked her being worried.

But she didn't answered instead she hugged me tightly and i was still on my place shock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter