PLAN

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

Ji chang wook and jae eun were back to the resort they were about to enter when they seen jin waiting for them.

"What are you doing here ?" ji chang wook asked to jin.

"Oh...i was waiting for both of you" he said while stretching one box towards jae eun it was gift wrapped "Here is your birthday gift jae eun" he smile widely.

"Thank you so much jin oppa " Jae eun answered with a smile and accepted the gift.

"Huh...even when i was not the first one to wish you..but, i guess i was the first one to give you your birthday gift" Chang wook said with a huge smile on his face.

"No..you were not sung min oppa was the first one" Jae eun said while showing the bracelet which was tied around her wrist.

Chang wook remained silent and they went back to their room .

They were inside and jae eun set on the bed and started unwrapping the gift cover from jin's gift.

"Wow ..it is so beautiful" Jae eun smiled and shown a gift to ji chang wook it was a beautiful  music box.

   (IT LOOKED LIKE THIS)

But, ji chang wook doesn't seem interested in watching it instead he walked towards the bathroom to fresh up. Leaving jae eun confused.

He came out after sometime and looked towards jae eun who was still sitting and looking towards the music box.

Ji chang wook walked towards jae eun and sat beside her on the couch. "Oh..i too need to change" Jae eun said and stood from the couch but, chang wook pulled her back on the couch.

She given him confused look "What happened ?" She asked.

"Stay away from sung min " Chang wook said in a serious tone.

"W..what ?" jae asked confused.

"He makes me jealous" Chang wook answered and pouted like a child.

While jae eun laughed at his answer and pinched his cheek "Yah..what are you doing ?" chang wook yelled while holding his cheek which jae eun pinched.

"You look cute ." She smiled and hugged him "You don't need to be jealous from anyone cause i like you and only you" She smiled and he hugged her back.

**********

Jae eun was asleep already while ji chang wook was still awake he looked towards sleeping jae eun and kissed her forehead gently and said "I will never let that monster harm you"

Ji chang wook remembered what happened that night when he met se jun .

(FLASHBACK)

After jae eun left that night.

"So, what do you think about the deal " Se jun asked to ji chang wook

"I am not selling her ." Ji chang wook given him an angry look.

"What do you mean you are selling her...i will give you double or triple " Se jun tried to change ji chang wook's decision .

Ji chang wook shook his head "I am not selling her at any cost..so, don't ever show me your face again "

Se jun's smile faded and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter